Free Association Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, I loved The Red Green Show. I'm an official member of Possum Lodge. Omni Flunkus Moritati. :D

Forgive me, Mags, but I've never heard of it.
There's a Possum Lake in Ontario, and a Possum Lodge in New Zealand. . .

I don't think we've had the pleasure of the Red Green Show - yet.
:)

Forgive me, Mags, but I've never heard of it.
There's a Possum Lake in Ontario, and a Possum Lodge in New Zealand. . .

I don't think we've had the pleasure of the Red Green Show - yet.
:)

If you mix red and green together you get yellow. :D

I thought it was Brown, but I guess it depends upon the colour system in use, RGB or CMYK.
I must look that up sometime.

PS. How does one measure colour temperature ?

I'm pretty sure they don't, and haven't ever. It was a created scale, rather than a measured one.

It does.

"Weaping, wailing, and chocolate glazing your teeth" was in St. Paul's letter to the Swiss. ;)

And he included a recipe that went, " let there be one small cup of chocolate chips then pour in heavy cream until it riseth to the top and then microwave on medium power, stirring every minute or so until it is creamy. " And it was good atop ice cream or cake. :D

And he included a recipe that went, " let there be one small cup of chocolate chips then pour in heavy cream until it riseth to the top and then microwave on medium power, stirring every minute or so until it is creamy. " And it was good atop ice cream or cake. :D

:rose:
Miracles & can get; but St Paul with a microwave ?

It would have to have been micro & soft, to match the Bing.

Further evidence of my (apparently) sheltered life. Bong is a term that I only discovered comparatively recently. Bing, on the other hand, I was introduced to by my grandfather. He reckoned that Bing couldn't sing. :)

Further evidence of my (apparently) sheltered life. Bong is a term that I only discovered comparatively recently. Bing, on the other hand, I was introduced to by my grandfather. He reckoned that Bing couldn't sing. :)

White Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back