Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish..... I'm fixed up in a tight purple dress, matching thong, white stockings and silver strappy straps to my knees heels. All for the pleasure of.......... Me :devil:
There are 0 men around so I'm getting my bag of rubber and jelly , vibrating and stubby, long and skinny, short and thick, every color in the rainbow .... Super dongs and trying to set my ass on fire with them!!! Wish me luck :kiss:

I wish..... I'm fixed up in a tight purple dress, matching thong, white stockings and silver strappy straps to my knees heels. All for the pleasure of.......... Me :devil:
There are 0 men around so I'm getting my bag of rubber and jelly , vibrating and stubby, long and skinny, short and thick, every color in the rainbow .... Super dongs and trying to set my ass on fire with them!!! Wish me luck :kiss:

I want to be there too!

I'd love to be there to lube up the toys and get them nice and wet for you.

FUCK!!!. That took a lot of work...... But it was worth it, I went through 3 towels and a pillow :devil:
I'll do laundry tomorrow..... My legs and ass hurt tooo effing much right now!
Sweet dreams everyone :kiss:

FUCK!!!. That took a lot of work...... But it was worth it, I went through 3 towels and a pillow :devil:
I'll do laundry tomorrow..... My legs and ass hurt tooo effing much right now!
Sweet dreams everyone :kiss:

So Hot, My thong was drenched by the end of this night;)

Wanders in dressed in a big fur coat still shivering from the cold air outside, ohh it's so nice and warm in here, I slip of the coat to reveal a matching bra and french garter with stockings and red heels, might help myself to a coffee, does anyone else want one?

Oh I didn't see you there, I think Jenny left a little cream here, I'm sure she wont mind if we borrow some, I bend over and wiggle my bum a little as I search the fridge, find the cream and pour you a nice hot coffee, "busy day stranger?" I smile

Wanders in dressed in a big fur coat still shivering from the cold air outside, ohh it's so nice and warm in here, I slip of the coat to reveal a matching bra and french garter with stockings and red heels, might help myself to a coffee, does anyone else want one?

I enjoy how you are dressed very much;)

I thought you might, you seem to like me in white, holy moly you four had a wild time after I passed out the other night, I wish I'd had more stamina

I thought you might, you seem to like me in white, holy moly you four had a wild time after I passed out the other night, I wish I'd had more stamina

we did have a wild time, all these naughtyboys here keep us so busy;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back