What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the way my skin feels after that body oil spray...not so much loving how the bathroom floor feels...:cool:

:D

Awwww thanks! :eek:

Maybe Slinger would let you decorate the man cave with those!

he won't let me, per se. but i can drug him heavily then move my hello kitty decor right on in once he passes out and i restrain him.

i'll need a forklift, some pvc pipe, and a cargo net...

he won't let me, per se. but i can drug him heavily then move my hello kitty decor right on in once he passes out and i restrain him.

LMFAO!

'Hello Slinger' conjures up all the wrong sorts of images... :D:eek:

Please-dont-feed-the-trolls.jpg

You would think in a movie called "The Lone Ranger" the guy playing the Lone Ranger would get top billing.

I donate my boobs for the cause to serve as distraction for the redecoration project

Go Go NOW!!! LOL

LOL... i got a chuckle outta that one..

respy..its a man cave, not a henhouse!!:caning:

there won't be any hens in or around it. i swear like a bear, two times square. now you make sure you're home around six-ish tomorrow; i ordered the cutest vases and wall sconces, and i'll need you to sign for them. k, pumpkin? :D

*points* and look, fungatorgurl is flashing you. take some skittles with you, put them on her boobs, then taste the rainbow.

I donate my boobs for the cause to serve as distraction for the redecoration project

Go Go NOW!!! LOL

now that's a team player. thank you, cutie pie!

*hops on slinger's four wheeler and takes off*

there won't be any hens in or around it. i swear like a bear, two times square. now you make sure you're home around six-ish tomorrow; i ordered the cutest vases and wall sconces, and i'll need you to sign for them. k, pumpkin? :D

*points* and look, fungatorgurl is flashing you. take some skittles with you, put them on her boobs, then taste the rainbow.

We are gonna need more skittles :D:D:D

lol...here ya go!! parked it by the river ferya!!

Attachments

• 1319667264511.jpg
    1319667264511.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 17
I think you may have wanted to post that in the Fetish portion of Lit and I never really took you for the kind *giggles*

Sorry I saw the door I ran through it .... Going to my corner now :heart::kiss::devil::D

*spank*

What's your number? :D

(you can post it here....then you'll be off the phone in no time. :p)

*off to the corner I go....*

Not falling for that one. Nope!

(Although I'm still on the phone sooooo give me a few more minutes.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back