The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I loved the mythology part of it :D but that's me ;) I will look at it more closer later on and let you know if I see anything that could be improved upon but on first glance nope :D you've got a good one going there

And BrettJ is my "uncle" on the incest thread - LOL
Thank you so much!
It's quite exciting to hear your input.

Good evening everyone. :D

It seems we have a new partier in our midst. Welcome Jimmy. ;)

I visited your website Molly, very impressive.
I wish I had some spare money to buy your book.

Aw, thanks, doll. My very good friend designed that site for me. He also does all my cover art. The boy gots talent.

It's a hell of a book, or so I'm told.

Well I was talking more of your achievements and accolades.

I had written a few stories before I started on Shelter. People seemed to like my work well-enough, so when I started the novel, I decided to post it here. Holy shit! I didn't get hundreds, but thousands, of emails telling me how great it was. Even feedback from a man named Robin Cook. :eek:

Talk about getting a swelled head! People really loved the story. I mean, really loved it! I couldn't believe that someone would be so wrapped up in anything I wrote. It was truly amazing.

I had written a few stories before I started on Shelter. People seemed to like my work well-enough, so when I started the novel, I decided to post it here. Holy shit! I didn't get hundreds, but thousands, of emails telling me how great it was. Even feedback from a man named Robin Cook. :eek:

Talk about getting a swelled head! People really loved the story. I mean, really loved it! I couldn't believe that someone would be so wrapped up in anything I wrote. It was truly amazing.

Wow, I can only dream of having someone like my works that much.
Not that I'd write to try for that kind of success.

And now for something totally tasteless . . . .

I know. I have a warped sense of humor.

Attachments

• hfsbIMG.jpg
    hfsbIMG.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 112
And now for something totally tasteless . . . .

I know. I have a warped sense of humor.

Haha, reminds me of this.
oh%20superman.jpg

Hey dude! How's secret and the munchkin? ;)

How goes it, Jim?

Molly do have a way with the words and she has a large and growing fan base. Justifiably so. :D

Well I hope for a little fan base of my own, I hope that's not too selfish to state.

We're good. Counting down the days to Little One's surgery. :(

How's you and yours?

I'm sure she'll do fine. Medicine rawks nowdays and kids heal quick. ;)

I'm hangin' in there...DW's mean as ever (kidding). Just movin' slow and easy in this damn heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back