Dragon Ball: Forgotten Generations (OOC)

If something's worth doing, it's worth taking the time to do right.

We can be patient.
 
has this idea fizzled out or just been put on the back burner for now??
 
I'm sure the lovely lady is still working out the kinks, like she said last week.

IRL can get hinky, no worries, it's cool.

The good stories wait 'till they're ready.
 
None needed.

Though I wouldn't mind knowing if you have any preference on my characters or if I should cook up a new one. IT's not difficult. If been kicking around a sorta Yamcha styled guy, well more built on a Naruto build I keep trying to get to play and keep getting shot down for various reasons.
 
No need to apologize Tears. Was just a little concerned with no postings. Silly me.

As for kinks I really hate getting them in my Hose. Then again it does provide for some fun and giggles in you make the kinks in the right places.
 
My mind definitely works a lot more slowly now than it did a few years back. It's almost like every day is Monday.

At any rate, I'll be sending out PMs to gauge a few things and get some questions answered.
 
You did but in all the kerfuffle you can be forgiven for not remembering. :D
 
New Namek - Exists

Piccolo - Deceased

Planet Vegeta - Destroyed

Saiyan Race - Limited

Just noting a few things
 
Last edited:
So thus far that leans me towards Crim, not Arugala, which is fine that was my first choice anyway unless it was time for an OC.

There is a New Namek but Picollo being dead is an issue? So. . .what's up with the titular balls? New Namek suggests that the Frieza Saga still happened in mostly the same fashion but gives no hints as to the Cell Saga. So do we have Dende (or an OC Kami?) or are we SOL on that front?
 
Barring that I may play an animal fighter as the DBZ universe is full of them. Heck Lord Beiros is a Cat/ Jackal and he is the god of destruction.

Let me know what you can come up with for an animal fighter. I'm not going to rule out Majin characters entirely, but I don't want to open up that can of worms just yet.
 
No problems. I will have it up shortly. Thought a Majin might be pushing it :D
 
The Dragon Balls continue to exist, but are currently scattered. I'm picturing them being possessed by different families (as cute decorations and/or paper weights).
 
I'm gonna retire for the night, and try to put some more thought into the New Namek (?) problema.
 
Or the simple answer is that you get a planet, you get a guardian. Dems da rules. That was implied until they retconned it. (Seriously we get three different stories about what happened to planet Vegeta with only one person, King Kai, who had any motivation at all to lie. Raditz claims both to have been there when Kakarot was sent to Earth and also that the planet was destroyed three years ago in an accident with an asteroid. King Kai claims that the Saiyans were so wicked the Guardian of Vegeta brought an asteroid to kill them all. (No conflict, simply one had more info than the other.) HOWEVER. We know Frieza blew it up, and Frieza blew it up twenty odd years before the start of DBZ. King Kai MIGHT have lied because he'd bet Goku and knew he might go after someone that strong but Raditz?! And that's not a little goof.

Sorry, Namek sent Dende. None of our characters know it. Problem solved.

As for Majin's if you mean whatever the hell Buu is (I think Xenoverse does ID them as Majins) yeah even one with virtually no power would be a bit of a handful with this start. Course that's not always bad. If you mean whatever the mark is I don't even know if that would work on everybody.
 
I actually meant Buu's species. They created a whole species for the DBZ Online, and there are others (and hints of more) in the DBZ universe. After all Buu did create Miss Buu a long time ago.
 
Alright. We'll get to the good stuff in a little while. I know the IC doesn't seem like much, but I know ya'll are tired of waiting, so thar she blows.
 
Come to Life - Alter Bridge

Hey, tore away the veil of weakness
The enemy now lies beneath us, I think we're safe
Hey, won't be held down any longer
No disgrace and no dishonor, keep us chained

There's nothing we should have to pay
'Cause it's alright, we've come to life
We'll never shed another tear
It's alright, we've come to life

Hey, I am bulletproof, I'm so resilient
To every fool with an opinion, they never break
Oh, by the way, we always scream to find a reason
Never doubt to stop believing and escape

There's nothing we should have to pay
'Cause it's alright, we've come to life
We'll never shed another tear
It's alright, we've come to life

Now wicked tongues can speak and rewrite history
But you can't keep the truth contained
And like the song was sung
Realize we're one and don't forget we're here to stay

There's nothing we should have to pay
'Cause it's alright, we've come to life
We'll never shed another tear
It's alright, we've come to life
 
Back
Top