Mentor (closed)

Moving In



“You can hang the dresses and suits in the closet in my bedroom,” Josephine tells Jill as they enter her condominium. “The closet in the other room, which I use as an office, anyway, is full of books and research material. We’ll figure out where to put the rest of your things later.”

She opened the folding doors in the hallway, exposing a washer and dryer, and began to undress. “Remember the rule, Jill. You aren’t allowed clothing in here unless I say so. Now get undressed — you can put your clothes right in the washing machine — then get a nice shower going in my bathroom.”







 
wash and stuff

Jill nodded her head as the Professor was giving her instructions. She was a little confused, she still had some of her stuff in her car. She figured she could get it later, because the Professor did just instruct her to get undressed. She thought about saying, what about the rest of my stuff. Instead she bit her lip and started undressing.

She reached for the Professor's hand to get her attention, then said. "Would you like to watch?"

She kicked off her shoes, and turned as she took her socks off. She tossed them into the washing machine, then she pulled her white tshirt over her head. Her nipples were showing through, because of all the thoughts going through Jill's mind.

She was really here, and really doing this, she already had one rule that she knew she had to follow. She was sort of excited to have some real structure. She was not raised a nudist so she knew always being naked was going to be a challenge. She also knew there would be more, and one of the points of the relationship was to push her comfort zone. She wondered what rules would come next. Still so many questions rolling through her mind.

She looked the Professor in the eye's as she turned back around to face her. Knowing the Professor would see her hard little nipples. She smiled and bent forward just a little and moved her hips with her hands taking down her nylon soccer shorts. Slowly exposing her panties, they needed to be washed, she has been in them for almost a day and a half, but not really she didn't wear them last night. Then she pulled her sports bra over her head and tossed everything into the washer. Then she took down her panties and held still, before she put them in the wash.

She moved past the Professor on her way to the bedroom, and wondered if it would become their bedroom, or if it would always be the Professor's Bedroom.

She turned, and said. "How do you like your shower? I know part of this is to make me uncomfortable but I want you to be comfortable."

She didn't wait for the Professor to answer knowing she would be able to hear her..
 
Naked Truth



“How do you like your shower?” Jill asked as she entered the master suite, then turned right into its bathroom. “I know part of this is to make me uncomfortable but I want you to be comfortable.”

“You misunderstand the reason for the nudity rule, if that’s what you’re thinking,” Josephine told her as she followed, admiring the girl’s bare athletic bottom. “In part, it’s just that I enjoy being able to admire your lovely body in context of knowing it is mine to use and, at least in private, display.”

Then she stepped up behind Jill and reached around, cupping her left breast and using the fingers of her right hand to gently stroke the surface of her bald womanhood. “More importantly, it’s to remind you in my presence that you are to be a wholly sexual being. That doesn’t mean our relationship is based only, or even mainly, on sex. Indeed, it isn’t. It should be, and I believe and hope it is, based on mutual appreciation of each other’s mind and soul, and built on the trust that engenders. Yet isn’t it in making love that our minds and especially our souls grow closest? That is why I want you ‘wholly sexual’ in my presence.”

She ran her tongue tip down Jill’s spine between her shoulder blades, appreciating the saltiness left from their run. “And speaking of ‘wholly sexual,’ as for my shower, I like it hot. Hot, like I find you and how I like my sex.”






 
mmmm mutual appreciation

"Mutual appreciation, I love that. I mutually and muchally (not really a word) appreciate you." Jill said as she blushed.

Jill held still and enjoyed the Professor's touching, she was already so excited. As she felt the Professor finger stroke her womanhood, she started opening her legs just a little to give the Professor access to her.

"It makes me excite to know that you like to admire my body, and even more excited to hear you say my body belongs to you, as does my soul and my mind. I feel like I am safe with you, I feel like for a long time I never really felt safe. Its not like I was in physical danger, I just never really felt comfortable here, at school. Last night with you in your office when you were telling everything you had already done for me, right there for the first time here at school I felt comfortable. That might sound silly but that's what I felt."

Feeling the Professor's tongue moving down her spine, made her shiver. It made her think to herself this woman knows just how to give me goose bumps, I am going to need to shave.

Hearing the Professor say she liked her shower hot just like her and her sex. Was Jill cue to start the water. She opened the shower curtain and took her ponytail holder out of her hair. She started the water and got it nice and hot. Too hot for her she had always taken much cooler showers but she knew the water would at some point cool off.

Jill was aware of just how worked up the Professor's touch had left her. Not since her first lesbian experience when she was a senior in high school visiting this school had she been this excited.

Jill got down on her knees and let the water run down her body and just waited for the Professor to join her.
 
Some Like it Hot



Jill prepared the shower then got down on her knees, a position she instinctively took in Josephine’s presence, perhaps because otherwise she towered over her. Josephine got into the tub and felt the spray. Jill had set it so it felt almost hot enough to scald, just the way Josephine liked it. Josephine smiled at the kneeling figures, enjoying how the water streamed down over the myriad curves and ripples of her athletic body.

“You may rise for now,” Josephine told her. “Let me watch you as you bathe yourself... bathe yourself sensuously.”







 
dirty girl

Jill slowly rose with out using her hands, the whole time looking the Professor in her eyes. Wishing she had placed her products in the shower before she started it. She sort of figured the shower was going to be all about the professor.

"Professor, would you mind if I used your shampoo, and shower stuff, I seem to have left mine in the other room?"
 
Hair Care



“Professor, would you mind if I used your shampoo, and shower stuff,” Jill asked. “I seem to have left mine in the other room.”

“You may, if you wish,” Josephine allowed. “Or you may retriev your own but, of course, you’ll have to clean up the drips and puddles later.”






 
cleaning?

Jill looked at the Professor and said. "You saw my apartment, cleaning is going to be a learned activity." Then she winked and smiled...

Jill reached past the professor for the shampoo as she got a good look at the Professor's breasts, thoughts of just how much time she was going to get to spend with each one of them in her mouth excited her. She told herself to focus on what the Professor wanted.

She held her head under the water, thinking to herself my gosh why so hot. Once it was good and wet just like her vagina, she smiled and lathered up her hair. With the shampoo still in her hair she put the shampoo back and took the shower gel and sponge in her hand. Bringing the shower sponge to her nose and breathed in deep. Looking the Professor in the eyes the whole time. She lathered up her body. Turning around and bending over as she washed her bottom. She took care of her vagina last using the sponge to excite herself just a little. Licking her lips as she watched for the Professors reaction. Waiting until the last minute before she thought the Professor might say something. Then she hung up the sponge. Using the lather left in her hands she washed her face and behind her ears.

Moving toward the Professor Jill said. "Would you like me to lather you up?"
 
Good Clean Fun



Josephine relished the slow, sensuous show Jill made of washing herself. Her long, firm body looked so delicious with its feminine curves and athletic musculature accented by the soapy lather she spread upon her smooth skin. More than once Josephine’s right hand strayed to her own womanhood to touch herself while she watched, but she refrained. Already quite excited, she worried that she would bring herself to the climax she wanted first from Jill.

Jill soaped her vulva last, using the slick sponge to pleasure herself for a bit. Then, she put the sponge back of the rack and moved closer to Josephine, asking, “Would you like me to lather you up?”

“Yes, Dear,” Josephine practically moaned with need. “That would be wonderful.”






 
lather

Jill moved her body to the Professor with a smile. wrapping her arms around the Professor's back, and caressing it.

"I wonder if I can lather you up with just the soap on my body?" Jill winced as some of the shower gel from her face rolled into her eye. "Well in a second, maybe." Jill tilted her head back into the stream of hot water and in one move washed the shower gel off her face and out of her eye.

Turning her attention back to the Professor she said. "Where was I... Oh that's right lathering you up."

Jill reached for the shower gel and squirted some into her hands. She moved behind the Professor and moved her hands so she was cupping the Professor's breasts. She started massaging them, then moving her hands up and down the rest of her body. Then she changed her focus to the Professor's bottom. Massaging her bottom, taking her time as her fingers moved into crack, as she worked the shower gel into it.

Jill went to her knees and worked to lather up both the Professor's legs at the same time. She might have looked silly as she moved on her knees around the Professor so she was back kneeling and looking up at the Professor.

"Professor, would you mind taking care of your hair? I am going to focus my attention elsewhere." With that Jill move her mouth to the Professor cunny, and gave it a soft kiss. Working from the top of her slit her tongue came out, Jill's hands cupping the Professor's bottom she loved the smell of the Professor's excitement mixed with the floral scent of the shower gel. Taking her time she started making out with the Professor's vagina.

After a few minutes Jill moved her attention to the Professor's clit. sucking it into her mouth and pressing on it with her tongue. She knew this technique would bring the Professor to another orgasm pretty quick. She could also feel the water starting to go from way to hot to almost warm. She knew her time would be limited. She didn't want the Professor to be cold in the shower so Jill figured she could take care of her shaving needs once she was out.

Using her hands on the Professors bottom and pushing her vagina into her mouth as her tongue worked on her clit, she found an even rhythm and held the Professor tight so she would not fall when the wave hit her.
 
Fire and Water



Josephine found herself in paradise. Already excited by watching Jill bathe, having her new lover then spread soapy lather all over her own body had her absolutely on fire. She had no chance of successfully shampooing her own hair once Jill started licking her womanhood.

At first the cunnilingus consisted of random kisses and licks, which simply brought Josephine’s desire to new heights. Then Jill moved her attention to the clitoris, sucking it into her mouth and pressing on it with her tongue. Josephine’s hips started to rock against the tight grip Jill had on her buttocks.

“Oh, Jilly!” Josephine moaned. “You’re a goddess....”






 
another

Jill kept going as she felt the Professor start to tense up. She held her tighter so she would not fall over and hurt herself.

Moaning into her. "Cum for me, Cum for your Jilly, let me know how much I please you."

As the wave washed over the Professor Jill moved her mouth to the Professors thighs, and started giving them soft kisses and licking them.

Once the wave had passed the Professor, Jill looked up and said. "Professor, would you like another?"
 
Getting Greedy



“Professor?” Jill looked up from where she knelt in the cooling hot shower as the orgasm she had just so skillfully rendered upon Josephine started to subside. “Would you like another?”

“Oh. God! Jilly...” Josephine groaned. “Yes!!!”






 
Preliminary Calisthenics



“Professor,” Jill addressed Josephine formally despite the intimacy of the moment. This automatic display of obsequious respect thrilled Josephine. “Please turn around and bend over for me.”

Josephine kissed the top of Jill’s head before turning. She then spread her feet to brace them against the sides of the tub and, still as limber as ever, keeping her knees locked straight, bent over to set her hands at the end of the tub where it met the tiled wall.

“Jilly...” she panted from her last orgasm and in anticipation of the next. “You’re a dream come true!”






 
her bottom

As the Professor presented her bottom to Jill for the first time..

Jill slid her hands down the Professors legs as her mouth moved to her left cheek, then her right to kiss each one.

then her tongue started at the top of the Professors crack. Pushing into her, moving it from the top of her bottom to her cunny.. Then back up, doing this 5 times before she pushed her tongue into her neither hole. Opening her bottom with her hands.
 
In the End



A low, bestial growl escaped Josephine’s throat when Jill spread her buttocks cheeks and slid her tongue into her anus. Her hips thrust back instinctively to deepen the penetration.

“Oh God, Jilly!” she groaned breathlessly. “You’re going to make such a perfect slave!”






 
a shiver

those words send a shiver down Jill's back, as her tongue pushes as deep as it can into her Professors bottom..

thinking to herself, cum for me...
 
Great Minds



Jill continued making love to Josephine’s anus with her tongue. For her part, Josephine, still bracing herself against the shower wall with her left hand, reached down with her right and started touching herself, drawing her moisture forward and then rubbing her clitoris.

“Don’t stop,” she pleaded to Jill. “I want to come like this!”






 
Opening her wider

Jill used her fingers to try to open the Professor just a bit more.

Her tongue slipping in and out. The Professor's raw earthy taste and scene filling her nose. This did not discourage her. She just kept going...

Thinking to herself how this is something she has always wanted. Someone to take her under her wing, to protect her teach her. Also be firm with her, to want things from her.

Jill wanted to do things for her, with her.. So many things...
 
For Emphasis



“Oh God!” Josephine cried out as Jill’s tongue slipped further up her bung. Josephine’s right hand slid down her own body to between her thighs. She began to rub her clit with the tips of her index and middle fingers as her buttocks thrust back to try to take even more inside. Josephine almost never cursed, but now she groaned. “That’s it! That’s it! Fuck my ass `til I come!!!!”






 
faster

Jill's tongue kept moving and out of the Professors bottom.. Jill could tell that very soon she would cum for her. With her tongue in her bottom.
 
Reaching the Peak from the Bottom



“That’s it!” The tile and glass surrounding the large bathtub applified Josephine’s scream as Jill’s tongue slipped further up her bung and Josephine herself began to rub her clitoris with the tips of her index and middle fingers. “Fuck my ass `til I come!!!!”

Josephine began to grunt each time Jill’s tongue entered her behind, creating a lascivious beat underneath the melody of the running water. She began stroking her clit to that rhythm. After about forty-five seconds of this, a sharp intake of breath interrupted this tune.

FUCK!!!” Josephine shrieked when orgasm hit. Her vagina and anus clenched, forcing out Jill’s tongue.






 
mmmmmmmmmm bottom

As the professor called out and had her orgasm, Jill smiled to herself...

"So Professor, will you keep me?"

Jill stood up and moved her mouth to catch some water. She swished it around and bent down to spit it out.

Pulling the Professor close to her. The warm water of the shower starting to cool. Meaning this time of closeness together would be over. However they had the whole day together, and maybe longer.

"Professor, may I turn off the water."

The soap, and shampoo gone from both their bodies.

"I want to be able to do this with you and for you every morning."

"Oh and don't for a second be embarrassed, you have an amazing bottom. You allowing me to push my tongue inside you like that made me feel a special connection, with you and it. Its that connection that feeling, I want to be able to feel over and over."
 
Promises and Practicalities



“It’s that connection,” Jill said about giving Josephine orgasms from a subservient circumstance. “That feeling I want to be able to feel over and over.”

“You can,” Josephine panted her promise, her palms and forehead pressed against the cool tile at the rear of the tub as she tried to regain her breath following the climax she had just enjoyed. “But for now, I’ll settle for just a towel.”







 
Back
Top