Mentor (closed)

Run for your Life!



“How many miles do you do on that bum knee of yours? I may just join you.” Josephine told Jill with a smile. She wiggled her petite frame upon her. “What? Did you think, at my age my age, my body just keeps itself in this kind of shape?”






 
running through some things..

Jill smiled at the Professor, she loved feeling her on top of her like this.

"Well I am at the point in rehab where they let me run 2 miles, but I have been pushing that to 3. They would probably tell me not to do that, but I have a deadline, and I am sure in the spring there will be someone looking to take my job in goal." Jill said "I would love for you to go for a run with me"

Jill ran her hands down the Professor's back liking all of this felt. Her bottom was starting to cool from the warming the Professor had given her before. She had some many questions rolling through her mind. She really didn't know where to start. She figured she could ask, she needed to know...

"Professor, what do you see in the near future for us?" Smiling as she look at the Professor. "Where do you see our relationship in a few months, and lastly where do you see this in the spring? Assuming you are going to be happy with me."
 
Future Perfect



Josephine appreciated her ability to look right down into Jill’s eyes as she answered her questions about their future together.

“I’ll never lie to you, Jill,” she promised. “It’s impossible to predict the future, so I won’t do us the disservice of trying. All I can say is that I know I am falling, and continue to fall, in love with you. So I can tell you the future I hope for. In a few months, to solve your housing problem, you’ll be living here. Heck, as far as I’m concerned, we can move you in today! That being so, it’s nice to think, and I think quite possible, that we’ll both be so happy with that situation, that we’ll be unable to imagine anything else.”

That brought something potentially unpleasant to Josephine’s mind. “Um... What, Jill, will your father think of you moving in with me?”








 
Where is my uhaul? And other cliches

Jill looking back into the Professor's eyes as she smiled. She liked hearing that the Professor was falling for her. She had already fallen, but she did that.

"My gosh Professor I know the feeling I have been falling pretty hard for you. I cant explain it. Other than to say, no one but my Dad and Aunt Diane would have done anything like what you did for me yesterday." Squeezing the Professor tight and kissing her.

Tasting herself on the Professors and feeling a little odd about thinking about her Dad laying naked under her lover.

"This might kill the mood, but yes my Dad will want to meet you. Only because of how much you have helped me. His only concerns are my happiness and safety. Both of which you are providing me. He is really not one to ask embarrassing questions. Especially on subjects he dose not really want the answers to."

Running her fingers through the Professor's dark hair, wishing her family had not come up, but understanding why.

"Now my Aunt Diane might have questions for you. Since we lost my Mom she has been pretty active in my life and because she lives here she will need to know what's going on. She's really not my a Aunt, she was married to my Dad's older brother and has been a widow since I was like 8. I think it would help if you and her became at least friendly."

Wiggling under the Professor, as her mood has left her.

"I love that you want me to move in like right now. I think I should go and get at least some of my things. The good news is I really don't have much. I guess you know my building is pretty full of students so if you don't want to go with me I understand. However if you do maybe a baseball cap and a pair of sunglasses will be enough to sneak you in."

Jill smiling up at her lover.

"I can get some of the stuff I need like clothes, bathroom stuff, my laptop, and whatever else."

Jill looking up at the Professor as if wanting her to let her up, and answer her questions..
 
Last edited:
nervous..

While Jill was laying under the Professor, she knew her Aunt Diane would either love the Professor or hate her. Diane had a stronger influence on Jill than she realized. Jill also knew she had to let her Aunt know what was going on before her Aunt found out she was going to have to move out of her apartment. She also needed to inform her dad even before she told Diane.

She had some juggling to do this afternoon to be sure. She was not sure if she should keep all this from the Professor or not.

She knew her Dad would be oaky with the situation, because he would just not ask too many questions about the whole situation. Her Aunt on the other hand would have lots of questions, and she would press until she had the answers.

Jill took a deep breath, wondering if the Professor would join her at her apartment or not.

That was something else that worried her, she was not even sure the Professor could be letting her stay with her and keep her job. Soon her car would be parked in the driveway and an old Honda Accord pretty much screamed college student is living here.

"Professor." Jill said from under her. "Is me living here going to get you into trouble? I mean rumors run pretty wild among students. I can only imagine how it is among faculty members." Jill was looking her right in the eyes again. "I just don't want you to get into trouble. If we need to slow this down."
 
Feelin` Groovy



“If we need to slow this down....”

Jill’s words hit Josephine like a boxer’s right cross. Josephine prided herself on her analytical and logical approach to most of life. She knew she had established the timing for the development of this relationship — or at least she could have — but she had no desire to slow down, even if it made the most sense.

“The University’s code of conduct allows faculty to have relationships with students. Its intended purpose was to make sure professors’ spouses and significant others weren’t unfairly prevented from coming to the University. They could not come up with good language to limit it to ‘pre-existing’ relationships, though, so they just left open. The only limit is that we cannot have a relationship with anyone who is currently a student in one of our classes or our grad student. It says nothing about the mentorship program, so, by the strict letter of the code, we’re fine.”

She smiled and kissed Jill playfully on the nose, then carefully lifted herself off of her, crawled to the foot of the bed, stepped down to the floor and stood up. “As for rumors among my colleagues or students, well... I’ve never cared what people thought about me.”

She picked up the remote for the Bose Wave music unit on her dresser and pressed a button. The radio played a jaunty Simon and Garfunkel song. It made Josephine chuckle.







 
Last edited:
A slow dance

As Jill heard the song she smiled to herself, and slid out of the Professor's bed. Her nakedness at the forefront of her mind. She wondered if she would ever get used to it. She pushed the thought to the back of her mind.

She moved toward the Professor, as she said. "I love Simon and Garfunkle, when I was little I would listen to them with my Mom. I once asked her why they stopped recording together. She told me it was a lovers spat." Jill looked at the Professor and reached for her hand. "I am very lucky the world is a much more accepting place now."

Jill started swaying her hips to the song, feeling the Professor's eyes on her. Jill wanted her to want her, she had so many things going through her mind.

"I feel like. Like, like." Jill stammered. "Sorry, sometimes I just have so much stuff in my head and it all wants to come out at once." There is a mild look of frustration on Jill's face and her cheeks got a little puffy, as a tear rolled out of her right eye.

Jill felt vulnerable and in the past this is when her lovers would get pushed away. She didn't want that to happen. She needed to fight the urge to be the tough girl. She needed to do this to be open.

Jill kept looking at the Professor, and said. "It's because of all the other gay and lesbian people who came before me that I can be out and still accepted. Not like famous people, but people like you. Caring, and loving, people who want to help. Every person like me owes people like you more than just gratitude, we own it back, we need to give of ourselves just like all of you did.

Jill reached up to wipe a tear. "Sorry songs like this put me in a place, and talking about my family also puts me in a place. Feelings I always tried to like push aside I want to share with you."

She smiled as she wrapped her arms around the Professor and whispered. "I hope stuff like this is not too much for you. More might leak out today."

Jill squeeze the Professor tight as she kissed her on the mouth, pushing her tongue into the Professor's mouth, more forceful than maybe the Professor expected.

As she ended the kiss she said. "Professor now that I know the rules and understand them will you please come back to my apartment and help me get my most important things? I have until the end of the month, so we can take our time with everything else."
 
Running Out



“Here’s what we’ll do,” Josephine decided. “We probably both smell like sex, but rather than showering now, I’ll get in my running gear. We’ll drive back to your place so you can get in yours, and I’ll go on your run with you. We can shower at your place afterward, and then get enough of your stuff packed to get you started here.”

Josephine went to her dresser and started picking out clothes, not just for running, but also to change into later. She smiled to herself, knowing that her next statement sounded like a nearly forgotten afterthought.

“You may get dressed now, Jill.”








 
Wow a running partner

Jill's feelings were a little hurt that the Professor didn't offer her an encouraging word after she had just poured her heart out.

She replied with. "Yes Professor."

Jill remembered she had give the Professor her panties last nigh so she found her bra and dress and got dressed right where she left them. In the kitchen..

Without her panties she only felt sort of dressed when she returned to the Professor in her bedroom.

"I'm ready when you are." Was all she said.
 
Sentimental Journey



Jill seemed unusually quiet as they drove to her apartment. It gave Josephine time to reflect on the morning.

“I’ve been thinking about some of the sweet things you said this morning,” she told Jill. “And about how you have feelings you have hidden and want to share with me. That’s what love is, isn’t it, wanting to share private parts of yourself with only one person? I want you to know I feel the same. I’m not the most sentimental person, Jill, and I think actions speak louder than words. I may not say it much, but never doubt what it means that I want you not just in my bed, but in my home. It means I want to share every bit of myself with you because, and I can hardly believe how quickly it’s happened, I love you, Jill.”







 
Happy

As Jill heard the Professor say that she turned and hugged her.

"Wow such a nice thing to say. I want to share everything with you. All of me, I know some of that will be hard for me, and maybe for you too, but I will do it."

Jill pointed to her parking lot, and said. "This one."
 
Quick Challenges



Even with her bad knee, Jill’s longer stride required Josephine to jog at a bit faster than her usual pace. Fortunately, Josephine usually did at least five miles on her runs, so she figured could handle the three Jill planned at this speed. Keeping her breathing steady, she decided to make the run more interesting.

“So Jill, it’s just the two of us. Tell me something about yourself that a week ago you could not have imagined sharing with anyone.”






 
Something

"I will tell you something I have never told anyone, if you will tell me one of your secrets."

Jill looked at the Professor hoping to get a commitment, before she told the story.
 
Quid Pro Quo



“That’s not how it works, Jill,” Josephine says in a kind voice. “But we can discuss that more when we’re not both panting... at least not from running. Okay, just this once, I’ll trade a secret for yours.

“I was part of a three way once. It was my second year of college. It was after going to see Rocky Horror Picture Show. I’d dressed as Magenta, my roommate like Janet, and my boyfriend like Rocky. I think you can see what might happen.... It did.”

She smiled at the memory.







 
Never

Jill had never seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and never had a threesome on any level.

"Professor I have never been in a threesome, I don't know how that would be for me. It might make me jealous, I really don't know. I would be curious to know how your relationship was with everyone involved.?"

Looking at the Professor.

"Well now it's my turn, and since you know about my academic issues and my financial issures, how about I tell you about my first lesbian experience. It happens right here on campus. It was my senior year in high school, I met Julie she was a senior. I met her when I was on an official visit through the athletic department. She was really nice to me the first day and that night she knocked on my hotel room door, she had all kinds of alcohol but I already had a crush. We ended up having my first lesbian experience. I was in love with this older girl who had me wrapped around her finger. I was coming up pretty much every weekend. What I did not know was that she was recording all of our encounters on her laptop and sharing them with all her friends. When I found out, I was embarrassed and I ended the relationship."

Jill looked at the Professor, and went on.

"Now for the part I have never shared, I know a fair amount of my teammates have seen the videos. In one of the videos she has me bent over her deck begging her to fuck me with her strap-on, she also has me crawling across her room to suck her strap-on. In another video she has me licking her fingers after she has fingered me and herself. Making me say things like. You taste so much better than me, because I am an ugly long legged slut, and ugly long legged sluts can never taste as good as beautiful women like you. The embarrassment, the like fact that all these other girls know about this turns me on. Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with me."

Jill looked over that the Professor to try and gauge her reaction. Feeling her face getting warm.

"There was a time when I was much younger. I had a crush on my best friends mom. During the summer I spent a lot of time at her house. I used to use the bathroom in her parents room, I started going through her hamper and taking and wearing her dirty panties. I would wear them all day and please myself at night and fall asleep in them. The next day I would return them, and take another pair."

Jill's face was now bright red.

"Which story do you find more interesting Professor?" Jill asked.
 
Last edited:
Pledge



“I find them both interesting because they tell me so much about you, Jill,” Josephine said. “The first one makes me a little mad, not because she had you do those things, though, but because she recorded and shared them without your permission. Even if it does turn you on, that’s a betrayal.”

Even as they jogged, Josephine reached over and squeezed Jill’s hand. “I’d never betray you, Darling!”







 
Hum

Jill reached out for the Professor's hand and said. "I hope not, but in the end it does turn me on. Even now, I can tell when I walk into a room and someone is whispering and pointing. I find it sort of exciting, they may not even be talking about me. The thought of them watching the video is exciting to me"

Jill's face was bright red as she said that.
 
Curiosity



“What is it about that which excites you?” Josephine asked. “How does it make you feel?”







 
In comfortable, awkward

Jill looked over at the Professor and said.

"It's not easy to put my finger on. It's like that uncomfortable sort of awkward like embarrassment feeling in my tummy. Like people wondering and some of them wanting."

Jill started slowInc her pace, not so much for herself as for the Professor.

"What about you? What make you want to be with a girl half your age, who last night was on her knees in your kitchen begging you to take her as your submissive?"
 
Seriously



“What make you want to be with a girl half your age,” Jill asked. “Who last night was on her knees in your kitchen begging you to take her as your submissive?”

“Half my age...” Josephine chuckled. “Wants to be my submissive.... Perhaps you answered your own question.”

Then her voice became deeper. “Seriously, though, it’s neither of those things. Oh, that you’re a natural submissive is a perk, but not necessary, and I would never have guessed I could love anyone as young as you. But you have an old soul, Jill, a sweet old soul. Despite your current issues, I sense a deep wisdom in you that intrigues me. I can tell that you are the sort of person who lives life, who doesn’t just exist her way through it. The University made me your academic mentor. I want to be your mentor in all things, and share with you the joy you’ll take in the wonders we’ll experience together.”

For a moment only their feet pounding along the path, and the birds in the trees, made any sound. Then Josephine spoke again, her tone again light and fun as she laughed. “Besides, you’re fucking hot, and who could resist that!”







 
blushing...

As they rounded the last bent to her apartment a thought occurred to Jill. Her shower was gross, she had to figure out how to get the Professor to want to take her back to her apartment. She knew the best thing to do was to be honest about it. As they started their cool down. Jill looked at the Professor and said.

"Professor, you might not think I am very attractive after you hear this. My shower well my bathroom is pretty gross, I have not cleaned it in a few weeks, I don't have a good excuse for it. Other than clearly I need some lessons in house keeping. Would you mind if we took a few of my things back to your place? After we shower you can watch me and give me pointers on how I should clean your bathroom."

Jill knew she had a lot to learn if she was going to be able to keep the Professor happy. She was glad that she had picked up her apartment the other day.
 
Pygmalion



“In a true BDSM relationship,” Josephine began, panting a bit from the faster paced jogging that Jill’s longer stride had required. “Training can be an important part of growing closer and establishing trust. It’s all about trust, Jill. That’s what I meant earlier when you said you’d only tell me a secret if I told you one of mine. That’s not how it works. From now on, you’ll do as I say, and trust that I’ll reciprocate for your obedience in an equitable way.”

Josephine stretched, arching her back and then bending forward to touch the ground with the flats of her hands, then resumed pacing to cool down from the run. “So, as for giving you ‘pointers’ on how to do your chores, I prefer to create written protocols. That way we can have no misunderstandings. Misunderstandings can needlessly devastate trust. I hope you don’t think rendering such things to writing is too terribly cold and unromantic. Actually — not so much with cleaning, but with other things — establishing protocols together can be very romantic.”







 
giving up...

Jill looked at the Professor taking in every word...

"You're right, I am sorry, I should not have asked you to tell me something secret in exchange for me telling you something secret." Jill said batting her eyes and smiling at the Professor. "It won't happen again."

Jill produced the key to her apartment, and held it out.

"Professor I want you to trust me and I want you to know I trust you. This is the key to my apartment I would like for you to go inside and pick out what you think I will need for the next few days. I have a feeling I will not need much."

Jill watching the Professors reaction...

"I also agree with what you said about avoiding misunderstandings and I really don't want that to ever happen. I feel like that best way for me to avoid that is to just tell you how I feel or why I feel the way I do about things."

Reaching for the Professors other hand.

"That does not mean I will be making excuses for my actions like I did this morning, however at first at least I would ask that after you have corrected me you ask me why I did something so you can learn more about how I think."
 
Efficiency



“At first, at least,” Jill suggests. “I would ask that after you have corrected me you ask me why I did something so you can learn more about how I think.”

“Of course, Jill. Sex may be my favorite avocation, but teaching is still my profession. I’ll train you well.” Josephine smiles devilishly with that last sentence as she uses Jill’s key to unlock the door. “Come inside with me so that you can pack up what I pick out.”

Ignoring the mess, she goes right to Jill’s bedroom and opens the closet. Not much hangs there. Of the four summer dresses, she tells Jill to pick out the two that fit her best.

“And both of your suits,” she adds as she moves to the dresser and starts opening drawers. “If you’re going to work for me, I’ll expect you to look professional. Bring as much of your work out gear as you think you’ll need, keeping in mind that there’s a washer and dryer at my place. Other than for that, you won’t have much need for underwear, just bring a couple of these matching sets.”

Moving past the drawer of blue jeans without comment, she opens a drawer near the bed containing two pieces of electronics, an iPad and a Hitachi “Magic Wand” massager. With a snicker Josephine says,” I don’t think you want to forget these. Do you have a laptop? Bring that. Otherwise, just get what toiletries you need, and any book you’re currently reading, get this all packed up and we’ll be ready to go.”

Without another word, Josephine goes to the kitchen to get a glass of water.







 
boxing up

Jill smiled as the Professor found her magic wand. She thought about saying its for my back or my feet, but she knew everyone knew better.

"Oaky Professor." Jill said as she picked up the wooden hangers with her two suites she picked out a black bra and panty set as well as a royal blue, and white set. She remembered to pick two summer dresses. Then she grabbed a few sweatshirts and pants, a handful of yoga pants, finding her clean soccer bag she started stuffing stuff inside it. It was a large bag and before long she had filled it.

Calling out to the Professor not really sure where she went. "I always feel like I over pack."

Picking up her overnight she went into her bathroom getting everything she needed, which was not a lot. Shampoo, conditioner, face soap, shower gel, shaving gel and her razor and all the razor heads she could find. Looking around feeling like she was forgetting something. She just shrugged her shoulders and said. "If I forgot anything I can always come back."

She came out of her bedroom holding her suites and the blouses she thought went with them, two summer dresses. Her soccer bag filled with her work out clothes and her bra and pantie sets. She carried that over her shoulder. Her over night bag in her other hand, she was all set for now. She sort of hoped the Professor would take her shopping so she could get a more professional look.

"Professor I am all set."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top