Humiliation play?

Femdom2244

Virgin
Hi all,

So, me and my partner sometimes like to do amateur/soft core BDSM things. We always talk it through to make sure everything is safe. However, he said that he really wants to be humiliated next time I dom him. However, I'm not too familiar with humiliation. Any suggestions?

P.s. Sorry I don't know how to word things exactly. Kind of new to this :)

Hi all,

So, me and my partner sometimes like to do amateur/soft core BDSM things. We always talk it through to make sure everything is safe. However, he said that he really wants to be humiliated next time I dom him. However, I'm not too familiar with humiliation. Any suggestions?

I just bumped an old thread on this topic for you.
Suggest you also look up humiliation in the BDSM library in the sticky at the top of the thread.

Hi all,

I suggest that before you do anything, you talk a bit about what exactly he means with humiliation and lay out some guide lines. It can be very easy to tread over boundaries with humiliation even if it's not intended, if you have no idea what he actually meant when he said he wants to be humiliated. Or on the other end of the spectrum, he might not find what you dish out to be humiliating at all.

A simple, pretty non-threatening way to start dabbling with humiliation is to make him ask and beg for things. Some people find it humiliating, others don't.

Welcome to Lit! :rose:

That was an awesome bump, cascadia!

Humiliation play can be tricky. You need to figure out what humiliates your guy. That thread has a lot of good info.

I remember a scene where I had 99 clothespins attached to my body. I felt silly and hurt and a little nervous. He had one last one and asked where he thought I should put it. I made a smart alec comment so he put the last one on my tongue and told me to say I'm sorry and thank him as he snapped each one off. I started crying really hard as soon as I heard myself say "I'm thorry thir, thank you thir."

I was more humiliated by sounding stupid than I was with 99 clothespins being snapped off me. Some things can really trip your trigger.

I suggest that before you do anything, you talk a bit about what exactly he means with humiliation and lay out some guide lines. It can be very easy to tread over boundaries with humiliation even if it's not intended, if you have no idea what he actually meant when he said he wants to be humiliated. Or on the other end of the spectrum, he might not find what you dish out to be humiliating at all.

A simple, pretty non-threatening way to start dabbling with humiliation is to make him ask and beg for things. Some people find it humiliating, others don't.

Welcome to Lit! :rose:

This is a great example! Easy to request, can be so hard to do and put you right in that headspace.

One thing to remember during humiliation play, is to remember what you're doing, who you are, and who you're doing it to. It can be a slippery slope and the last thing you want to do is get ahead of yourself and say or do something that would actually wound your partner. Everyone is different and handles/wants different things in this scenario.

Some examples: I've had people want me to call them degrading nick names, make them bark like a dog, order them to go back and crawl over to me, sing while undressing, and work out naked while I teased them. Yes, I've had people want me to be downright mean and treat them like garbage, lick a toilet seat, bind and leave them, and make them get themselves off in a public place, but those are not things you wanna start with.

Like the others said, talk with each other and figure out what boundaries you both have, and a little research never hurt anyone.

For me, top humiliation turn ons are: licking her urine off the floor, licking my cum off her boot, being called a cunt, having my face spit in, being on my hands and knees holding my cheeks open, begging for her to give it to me with her strapon. I find these things deliciously humiliating. Being required to beg for something a man isn't "supposed to" want is a huge turn on for me. However, everyone has a different definition.

For me, top humiliation turn ons are: licking her urine off the floor, licking my cum off her boot, being called a cunt, having my face spit in, being on my hands and knees holding my cheeks open, begging for her to give it to me with her strapon. I find these things deliciously humiliating. Being required to beg for something a man isn't "supposed to" want is a huge turn on for me. However, everyone has a different definition.
Yes, humiliation is very individual. My ex-wife used to say that I could not be humiliated. She was wrong. It was just that I accepted and knew that I deserved whatever she did to me.

Hi all,

So just an idea... Go out with your man and while out, pick up some stud that you'd like to get a good pounding from and take him home. Make your man kneel at the side of the bed while you stuck your strangers cock till he's rock hard and then ride him like a wild cowgirl till he blows his load deep in you. Then climb over your man's face and make him suck your studs load from your loppy pussy.
Does that work?

Back