Fright Night 2: The Revenge of Regina

motheroftears24

Darkside Royalty
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Posts
8,025
It had been a year since the horrifying incident with Jerry. Eddie, Damien, Arnie, Sarena, Charley, Jade, Razor, and Gator graduated. Thanks to a lot of therapy at Arkham we were able to put the whole dreadful experience behind us.

We were all attending Gotham University. I was majoring in fashion design. I was still committing crimes with my dad, but eventually I wanted out. I was living in a two bedroom apartment with Eddie and Damien. I was looking through the newspaper trying to find a job. Lately, my father had been getting caught way too often, and we were not making very much on heists.

There was a secretarial job, a job as a store clerk, a job for an assistant at a modeling agency, and a job working as a performer at a new XXX theater. The job for the performer offered a lot more money. The job sounded like a lot of fun and I could really use the money. Though, I felt I should talk more to Eddie about it. I waited for him to get home from class to talk to him about it.

(closed for NickisSora)
 
Last edited:
-Eddie got to his dorm living on campus to remove him self form crime. When he got home he did his homework and texted Lita to let her know he was doing home work but could text.-"Hey my love what is going on."-looking at his prom picture with her.-
 
I got the text from Eddie and texted him back. I was alone at the dorm. Damien was still in class. "Do you want to come over?" I texted, "I don't go to my next class until 6 tonight.". I had a few hours.
 
-Eddie smiled.-"Sure i am done for the night any way with class i should be done in a hour with my work."-i said.-"I will have the door open."-he said as he unlocked the door. He walked away and the door slightly opened and a small vapor crept in the room with out Eddies notice. Turning around he shruged and closed the door continuing.-
 
Name: Regina Dandridge

Age: 200+

Appearance: http://www.moviesexscenedb.com/grabs/julian-wells-undefeated-1.jpg

Since Eddie was staying at his dorm, I had to stay in mist form. I needed more information about him so I would know what to do to get back at him for the pain he caused me when he killed my brother who I loved dearly. I turned Jerry, so that we could be together forever. Our relationship went way further than just the normal brother sister relationship. However, we parted ways after an argument that happened 100 years ago that I am regretting. When he died, I felt his pain. I felt a sharp piercing pain.

I found out that the one who killed him was the son of one of Gotham City’s villains. His name was Edward Nygma Jr., but his friends called him Eddie. I found this out when me and my goons spied on them when they were eating at a café. I wasn’t going to make a move yet considering I did not want to get unwanted attention. I waited until him and his friends went to college.

I found his class schedule on his desk as well as saw the picture of him with his beloved Lita. I smiled evilly. My henchmen saw her the first day we got to Gotham and went to Jerry’s home so that we could move in. They wanted her as their plaything and I knew Jerry would want her back as well when I brought him back. I moved to a corner of the room so that I could watch him and Lita.



*********************

I took a shower and put on a low cut black dress with nothing underneath. I was hoping afterward we could go out. I got to his dorm and went in. "Eddie, I am here." I said as I closed the door behind me.
 
Last edited:
-Eddie smiled and looked to her eyes.-"Hey there Sexy what's up how was your class."-he said gently.-"What did you want to do today?"
 
I greeted Eddie with a kiss. "It went well, and I wanted to spend some time with you." I said as I went into his dorm. I told him about the job. It was a new sex club/shop that opened downtown. The place was called Club Nightshade. I said, "It is really good money."

*****************

I listened in on the conversation. This was working even better than expected. Club Nightshade was owned by my henchmen. I remained where I was at so that I would not get caught.
 
"Hey...I have no problem as long as i am your main star attraction baby."-he chuckled and kissed her cheek as he finished his work.-"What would you like to do."-he asked bringing her in to his lap and caressed her sides.-
 
"We could spend time here for a little bit, then we can go out to eat." I said, "Sarena and Damien will be home later. For now, please make love to me.". I leaned in kissing him again.
 
-Eddie smiled and teased her lips his tongue brushing it and lightly kissing it.-"Oh Lita...your so cute when you pout."-he kissed her back and broke the kiss a moment.-"Wait....did Damien and Sarena get together?"-he asked curiously or where they more additional fun partners-
 
"Yeah, but they are still into switching partners." I said before kissing him back. Sarena got with Damien after he helped her move in. Occasionally, she and I would have a threesome with him, so we were all still into switching as well as having the occasional orgy with the others.

(OOC: I will post for Regina after several posts since she will be watching)
 
-Eddie looked to her eyes.-"That does sound good."-he smiled and kissed her back bringing her ot the bed as he laid down with her his hands running up her body gently and felt the material over the back of his hands as his hands felt her skin.-"Oh...you naughty little slut you."-he smiled.-
 
I laid my head on his chest. "I am going to go to the sex club first thing in the morning." I said, "I am a little bit nervous though.". I moaned softly as he caressed me.
 
-Eddie smiled.-"Don't be....you like it all sorts of ways your goign to make bucco bucks."-he grins to her eyes as he began to strip her clothes off.-
 
I smiled as he began taking off my clothes. I began undoing his as I moved lower to his cock. I kissed and licked it before engulfing into my mouth to suck on it.
 
-Eddie groaned and smiled.-"You suck that cock my lita go on..."-he groaned laying back.-
 
I sucked harder on Eddie's cock. There was a bit of a chill to the air, but the window was opened. I caressed Eddie's cock as I sucked him off.
 
-Eddie smiled and grins.-"Want my cock a bit deeper there, My little slut must be hungry for it."
 
-Eddie gripped her head lightly he began fucking he rmouth a bit deeper and harder.-
 
I moaned louder as I sucked Eddie's cock causing a vibration against it.


*************************
I watched impressed with the girl's technique. I could tell she brought my brother a lot of pleasure in addition to Batgirl. He would have them again as his pleasure slaves.
 
-Eddie groaned.-"If you continue that i am going to fill your mouth with my cum you want it though don't you."-he smiled.-"Then your goign to show me where you want ot be fucked."
 
I moaned louder as I sucked him off wanting to taste his cum. I moved his cock deeper and deeper into my throat.
 
-Eddie groaned cumming filling her throat and mouth with his hot white seed.-"Oh you been a naughty little slut Lita."
 
I swallowed Eddie's cum. "Oh you been a naughty little slut Lita." he said. I replied with a naughty smile, "Am I going to be punished?"
 
Back
Top