Window Shopping

Reaching down, Ann-Marie whipped open the front of Joey's boxers with a seasoned flick of her wrist, letting his cock slide out between them, rubbing against the front of her panties, Leaning in close, her hips moving back and forth, letting the black silk tease against his glans, Ann-Marie whispered in his ear, "I hope you like surprises."

Grabbing hold of his arms she quickly pulled them behind his back as her breasts rubbed against his face, her nipples just out of reach of his mouth. Weaving her arm around she let the thick leather belt uncurl from it, deftly tying it to Joey's wrists and pulling it tightly enough so his arms were trapped before leaning back and sliding off of his lap.
 
Last edited:
"Whoa! Kinky huh? Yeah I like this."

Joey was expecting to be teased some more and he liked the way she was doing it so far.
 
Ann-Marie's hand slapped across the side of Joey's face hard, forcing his head to the side. Grabbing his chin she pulled it back around to face her as she leaned in close enough for the tips of their noses to brush together. "No speaking unless I tell you to. Is that understood?"

Without even waiting for a reply she pushed his head aside and reached down to take hold of his legs. Pulling them apart she eased herself between them, her stocking stroking over the soft inner skin until she was standing with her breasts hanging right in front of Joey's face.

"If you're a good boy, then you're going to enjoy this a lot," She said, reaching down and gently wrapping her fingers around Joey's cock, rubbing it softly a couple of times to ensure she had his attention. "But if you're bad..." Twisting her fingers round Ann-Marie squeezed him tightly, her sharp nails digging into his throbbing shaft.
 
Joey found the woman's surprise kind of hot. He liked it when a woman was a little assertive, taking charge and forcing him to give her total satisfaction. He liked the way the woman's nipples were already challenging him to suck them all night.

She slapped him and warned him not to speak unless she told him too. He sure was going to obey that, and he just kept his mouth shut.

Then she stabbed her fingernails into his throbbing cock. After the first bit of pain, even that was kind of thrilling. Yeah, this kinky surprise already made this a night to remember.

Joey smiled to think of the last time a woman surprised him in the middle of sex play. Turned out she had a cock, not very big, but very real. Even with that, she was still incredibly sexy and gave the best blow job he'd ever had.

This gorgeous, assertive blond had a pussy, not a cock. Joey was damn sure of that.
 
Shifting her fingers on his prick Ann-Marie gently wrapped them around his thick tool again, stroking his with a slow steady rhythm as if the previous moment's pain had never happened. With her other hand she reached down lower, cupping his balls in her palm as she carefully rolled them between her fingers.

She smile down at him as he simply sat there, taking the pleasure with the punishment, just like a good boy. "I don't want you to move," She told him in a steady, commanding tone, letting him know that it wasn't a choice she was giving him. "One move, and you will suffer. Do you understand?"
 
The woman wasn't just toying with Joey now. She sounded serious.

"Yes, ma'am."

Joey knew he was in no position to say no and he added the ma'am because it seemed some respect might win him favor.

At this point, Joey had no idea what position he was in here, but the woman sure gave a very nice hand job. If I'm good, he reasoned, I will enjoy this a lot. She said so. If I'm not good? Well Joey didn't really want to find out what she meant by 'suffer'.
 
Slowly stroking Joey's cock, her hand gripping tightly as she pulled on it before releasing her grip and sliding her fingers back down to the base Ann-Marie watched his face carefully, trying to read his reaction to the sudden turn in his fortunes. She loved this feeling of power as she held a man's 'heart' in her hands, almost as much as she loved feeling his strength throbbing between her fingers.

As drips of precum began to form on his tip Ann-Marie slowly lowered herself down into a squat between his legs, her breasts stroking their way over his chest until the bracketed his shaft. Slowly wiping his glans on one nipple then the other she smeared herself with his stain before rising up in front of him again, bending over until her nipple was just in front of his mouth.

"Lick it clean," She said with a tone of steel, "And be careful not to touch me with your teeth."
 
Joey couldn't believe how aroused he was by this woman. She was fondling his balls like they'd never been done before and making his precum flow continuously. He didn't think he could throb any stronger without ejaculating.

The woman scooted down between his thighs, dragging her stiff nipples over his belly until her tits rubbed his cock, wiping his precum all over both of them. She immediately stepped up again to hold her wet nipples right in front of his mouth. She wanted him to clean them off with his tongue.

Joey was all to happy to oblige, licking one nipple then the other, back and forth until every bit of his cock juice was removed. He absolutely did not touch her with his teeth, just as the woman ordered.
 
Smiling down at her new pet happily as he followed his orders like a good boy Ann-Marie leant forwards and wrapped her arms around his neck, squashing his head between her breasts as she moved one leg then the other either side of him on the couch. Shifting herself forwards she pressed her wet panties against his cock harder enough that he could feel her lips folding around his stiff shaft as it was crushed against his belly.

Just as she began to rock her hips, slowly massaging the length of his cock with her pussy, there came a knock at the door. Relaxing her hold on his neck, Ann-Marie let herself lean back, her breasts falling away from Joey's face as she smiled down at him wickedly. "I wonder who that could be?" She asked him in a playful tone, which seemed to suggest she knew exactly who it would be.
 
Joey felt relieved to see the woman smile as he licked her breasts obediently. She scooted closer, hugging him, almost smothering him with her breasts. Her crotch pressed his erection to his belly and she began grinding against him. He could feel her hot pussy lips even though the wet strip of her panty crotch.

Joey was grateful to feel the power this woman had over his pleasure. He was ready to please her as long as she wanted, knowing in turn she would please him.

Suddenly, Joey was startled by knock at the door.

"I wonder," said the woman with a grin, "who that could be?"

His initial reaction was fear of the unknown. Was he in trouble? Was he going to be thrown out of the club and banned from coming back? And at the top of his list of fears, would he not get an orgasm now?
 
"Enter" Ann-Marie barked out loud enough to easily be head over the sound of the music beating up from the dance floor below.

Immediately the door swung open and the large, muscular man who'd been guarding the staircase below stepped through, his eyes moving to Joey's straining cock rising up between him and the gorgeous woman in his lap for a moment before turning his attention to Ann-Marie. "Did you want my help with this one?" He asked, jerking a thumb dismissively at Joey. "Doesn't look like much of a handful to me."

Slipping off Joey's lap Ann-Marie gracefully rose to her feet, her ass swaying as she walked slowly over to her new guest. "Ohh, he's not too bad, plenty of potential." She said, flicking her fingers under the bouncer's tie, "Let's just take him slow, and see what we can come up with."

Reaching up the bouncer yanked on his tie, letting the clip-on fall to the ground as he began to unbutton his crisp white shirt to reveal the muscle packed chest beneath. Ann-Marie stepped around behind him, slipping his black jacket of the guard's think shoulders before letting that drop to the ground as well.
 
Joey's worst fear now was that he was going to be beat up.

He remembered that year in high school when he'd optimistically joined the wrestling team. He was smaller then, wrestling in the 124 pound weight class where some of his opponents were girls. He lost every match, usually being pinned in the first round. The most embarrassing part was in the locker room and showers. Every boy was bigger and more muscular than Joey, and he was ashamed to dress down in front of them.

The man stripping down to his boxer briefs in front of Joey was bigger than the biggest wrestlers he'd seen in high school; he looked like he could be an NFL linebacker. The guy had muscles on top of muscles. His biceps were bigger than Joey's thighs. His legs were like tree trunks.

Joey was certain that, if the guy wanted to, he could easily squash him like a bug.
 
Last edited:
Standing behind the guard Ann-Marie reached her hands around his chest, unable to make them meet as she slowly began top work her way down his body. "So what do you think Simon, have I found you a nice plaything?"

The bouncer looked down at Joey with a crooked smile as Ann-Marie's hands moved over his briefs, stroking the bulge growing there. "He'll do," The man finally said, his voice a deep throaty growl.

Slipping her fingers into the waist band, Ann-Marie pulled the briefs down Simon's thighs to reveal the swelling cock. For all his muscles and strength, the bouncer's cock was only a little thicker than Joey's, although as it kept swelling under Ann-Marie's expert touch he could see it was at least three inches longer, perhaps more.
 
When the woman stepped behind the big man, all Joey could see of her was her hands caressing his biceps. The hands that moments ago were deftly stroking Joey's cock, were now working down the man's muscular torso to converge on the rather substantial bulge in the man's briefs.

"Have I found you a nice plaything?" she asked.

Joey understood he was to be the bouncer's plaything, probably less pleasurable than being the blond's plaything. When she pulled the man's briefs down to reveal his cock, Joey's eyes bugged out. The thing was immense, twice the size of his own, and still growing. It arched out from a hairy groin over large, low hanging balls. The fat cockhead was covered with a long, wrinkled foreskin.

Joey's mouth went dry. He wondered what a plaything was expected to do.
 
As she stepped around Simon, who now stood naked with his muscles twitching under the neon flashed from the club below, Ann-Marie took hold of his cock tightly. Walking to wards Joey she pulled the bouncer behind her like a tugboat steering an ocean liner. Simon didn't seem worried about it though, in fact he seemed to be enjoying the rough treatment the smaller blonde woman was fiving him.

Stopping in front of Joey, each standing either side of him, Ann-Marie bent down until her face was level with her new pet's and simply said, "Kiss me."
 
"Kiss me."

The woman's command was simple and compelling. Joey obeyed without hesitation, kissing her, opening his lips to her. His tongue ventured into her mouth, seeking to caress her tongue with pleasure. Their tongues sparred and she easily took the lead. Joey gladly yielded to the beautiful blond, letting her control even this simple kiss.
 
For a moment Ann-Marie simply savoured the young man's skills, letting his tongue explore her mouth however he wished, but then she took over. Driving her own tongue over his she pressed into him, forcing him to submit to her before finally breaking the kiss and standing in front of him once more as she wiped her chin with the back of her hand.

Nodding over towards Simon, Ann-Marie simply said, "Now kiss him."

Unlike Ann-Marie, Simon didn't bend down, but instead pushed his hips forwards letting his long, thin cock swing in front of Joey's face. His face was grinning broadly, perfect white teeth almost glowing in the darkness as the neon flashes bounced off of his muscular frame.
 
Another simple command. Joey was told to kiss the man she'd called Simon. That challenged Joey, who had never kissed a man the way he'd just kissed her.

Then Simon stepped closer, swinging his cockhead toward Joey's lips. Joey gulped hard as he realized how he was supposed to kiss Simon. Hesitating just a moment, Joey pursed his lips, about to kiss a cock for the first time.

Oh, Joey remembered his experience with the tranny. After giving him the best blow job of his life, she sweet talked him into returning the favor. Joey did suck her small, perfumed cock, but that hardly prepared him for a real man's cock.

And it was a real man's cock that Joey was going to kiss now. The foreskin only partially covered the swollen glans now, as Joey's lips touched the tip firmly then pulled off with an audible smack. Joey glanced up at Simon for a sign of approval and saw the big man grinning.

Joey resumed the kiss, opening his lips and extending his tongue to taste the cockhead. He felt Simon's hand rest on his head, encouraging Joey to continue. Swirling his tongue around the tip, Joey tasted salty precum. He sucked firmly once more, pulled off with a smack and looked up at Simon again.
 
Smiling devilishly Ann-Marie watched for a moment as Joey took Simon's cockhead into his mouth before slowly dropping to her knees if front of him. Bending forwards, her hands reaching out for him, she took hold of Joey's cock and balls, licking her tongue up from the base to the tip before sucking his glans into her own mouth.

Carefully and slowly she used her tongue to trace around the base of the boy's cockhead, feeling the throbbing member growing stiffer between her lips, She teases at his tightly stretched foreskin as it pulled back away from her, one hand around the base of his shaft, holding him steady, while the other stroked and massaged his balls gently.
 
Something intense in Simon’s eyes and the man’s firm grip on his head told Joey to continue. He opened his lips wide around the cockhead, licking around the glans. He breathed deep, nostrils flaring at the musky odor of cock sweat, salivating over the spicy taste of it.

Meanwhile, the woman began sucking Joey’s cock and fondling his balls, making him stiffer with every stroke. When the tip of her tongue slipped inside his foreskin, Joey’s lust soared. He began following her lead, trying on Simon’s cock what she was doing to him.

Joey licked inside Simon’s long, wrinkled foreskin and discovered the muskiest taste inside. He wrapped his lips around Simon’s cock and bobbed up and down, sliding the foreskin back and forth over the glans like in the porn he’d seen. Joey lapped up the juices bubbling from Simon's cock tip, beginning to like its salty taste.

Then Joey tried taking the cock deeper, gagging when it hit the back of his throat. He was afraid it was too big, so he backed off to suck on just the tip again.
 
With her mouth clamped around Joey's cock Ann-Marie slowly rolled her head from side to side, letting his tip stroke over the ridged roof of her mouth as she began to gently hum, letting the vibrations ripple over his glans. She could taste the salty precum already bubbling out of him and moved her tongue up the lick as much of it as she could.

Moving her hand away from his balls, she quickly slipped it down between her thighs, sliding her fingers into her panties as she began to strum her cunt lips in time to the bobbing of her head. Her juices were dripping down freely, her panties already saturated as she felt droplets splashing onto her ankles below.

Suddenly breaking away Ann-Marie rose to her feet, handing her panties as she did so that they slipped smoothly down her long, graceful legs. Pressing her hand against Simon's chest she indicated for his to move away. Obediently he pulled his cock out of Joey's mouth, letting it brush over the boys eager lips for a moment before stepping back.

As she stood in front of Joey, her panties hanging from her fingers while her other hand rested on her thigh Ann-Marie smiled down at him with pride. "You have been a good boy." She said to him as neon flashes played over her naked body, glistening against her dripping sex. "So I'm going to give you a choice."

Bending over she held her damp panties against Joey's nose for a moment, letting him breath in her scent before whipping them away again. With a grin she asked him, "Front or back?"
 
The woman's blowjob was driving Joey crazy with lust and in turn Joey was inspired to suck Simon's cock even harder. Then she abruptly stood up, sllding her panties off at the same time. Simon pulled his cock from Joey's mouth and backed up a step.

Joey heard the woman say "Good boy." He saw her naked pussy glistening in front of his eyes and smelled its tangy aroma. He heard, "Front or rear?"

In the heart pounding fog of lust, Joey chose, "Front." Pussy was what Joey hungered for right now.
 
"Bring him." Ann-Marie ordered, waving a hand at Simone as she quickly straightened up and moved over towards the one-way window. Simon's hand dropped onto the boy's shoulder and tugged gently but firmly, pulling Joey up onto his feet, his cock waving around between his legs.

"Best do as the lady asks," Simone said as he leant in close enough to feel the man's breath on his face, "We're all likely to have a much better time that way." He sneered, as if he already knew what was coming up next.

Half-marched half dragged over to the window Joey watched as Ann-Marie lifted her arms high and placed them on the glass in front of her, lifting her butt high and spreading her legs so that the neon glow from below illuminated her dripping crotch. Looking back over her shoulder she fixed her eyes on Joey with a salacious grin.

"Well, what are you waiting for?"
 
Joey was amazed by how beautiful the woman looked, the way she was presenting her pussy to him. He grinned too as he stepped up to her with his hands still tied behind his back. He shoved his stiff cock between her legs and toward her wet pussy lips. Joey's cock slipped into her steamy wetness with ease and he started thrusting right away. It was the most delicious sensation he'd ever experienced.
 
As he entered her Ann-Marie let out a deep satisfied sigh. She needed this, after all the teasing and the foreplay, and this thick, hard cock felt good as he pushed it into her.

Leaning forwards she pressed her face to the glass screen, looking through the mirrored surface to the dance floor below where half-naked girls and beautiful men wove around together seeking the very thing she now had. It made her feel powerful, looking down on those ant, even as she let herself be fucked by the boy. After all, she was the one who had chosen this, it was her place and her power over him that had drawn them together.

Pushing herself back against his thrusting cock she moved her hips, feeling him grinding inside her as her juices seeped out to trickle down her thigh. Her mouth fell open, gasping as her tight cunt wrapped itself around the throbbing dick. After a few thrusts, their rhythm began to lock into place, their bodies moving together as one.

Opening her eyes, her lips curling into the devilish grin Joey had come to recognise, Ann-Marie called over to Simon, "I think it's time for you to take the rear."

Without hesitating, the large powerful man stepped up behind Joey, resting one hand on the boy's thrusting hip as the other gripped his shoulder with vice-like fingers. Leaning in close Simon whispered in Joey's ear, "Is this your first time?" As he rubbed his own long, thin cock between Joey's cheeks.
 
Back
Top