And Hilarity Ensued... (Closed for VixenEV)

Another low growl reverberated in his chest. He could feel her nipples pressing against his chest and her slick mound rested oh so comfortably beneath his reawakening member. Her legs wrapped around his hips loosely and he began to slowly move his lips further down toward her breasts.

Balancing on his left hand he wrapped his right around her breast. His lips worked across her cleavage kissing and licking the swells and valley that lay before him as he kneaded her firm flesh. A long lick between her breasts left a wet trail in the valley before he made his way over to her straining nipple. He knew her nipples were sensitive and he gave each a quick flick with his tongue before capturing her left with his lips and sucking it in with his swirling tongue.

Another low rumble from his chest as her taste filled his senses with passion. It had been a long time since he and Amy had been together intimately, but it had been almost as long since Bill had had any intimate contact at all. He was hungry for her flesh and to feel her body pressed against his. He sucked and teased her nipple and worked his way slowly to the other, pausing to give each breast a long slow lick on the underseam as he worked his way further south.
 
Amy strained up to his lips and hands, her body reacting to his as if she belonged to him. Every bit of contact made her crave more, little whimpers escaped her as he turned her nipples to small, pink rocks, tips like bows on the present of her breasts.

She could feel her wetness increasing, feel the walls of her pussy slicken, waiting to receive his hardness. She would have to wait, though, and gladly, because Bill obviously intended to drive her a little crazy first. She watched him, descending her body, stopping at every place that would make her whimper. He made a feast of her.

She smiled, she could not help it. Her fist tightened in his hair.

"Someone missed me," she purred.
 
“Indeed,” his voice was rough with passion as he kissed his way down her taut stomach with her hand entwined in his hair as she moved sensually beneath him. “I’ve missed you very much.” He slid further down her body, allowing his chest to slide against the top of her mound as he reached under to hold her bottom.

He left a lingering kiss upon the smooth patch just above her swollen lips before he paused to admire her blooming petals as they glistened in the light. Her intricate folds, layered and open, invited him to enter and he gave her a long lick up the entire length as he squeezed her firm cheeks in his hands.

He sucked her gently and traced his tongue up and down before allowing it to enter and drink deeply of her nectar. Her silk clad thighs rubbed against his ears as her hand clutched his head harder. She was always responsive to his touch, but never more so than when he laid between her thighs and drank deeply from her bounty. “I’ve missed this too.”
 
"Bill..."

She moaned his name, it stuck in her throat, jagged with need. Amy loved how he gripped her ass when he was eating her out; it was something that was rather a speciality of his. In fact, any time she'd been with someone else, she shamefully compared then to him and they all came up short. The way his tongue played, the way he sucked with just the right pressure, increasing with her response, following her reactions...he was an incomparable lover.

She felt her legs fall closed on his ears and rational thought stopped. She was going to cum, quickly, if he kept up the assault. She felt his tongue dart in and out, looked down at his mischievous, glazed eyes.

She only half-realized she was pinching her own nipples as she watched him between her legs.
 
While he continued to lick and swirl his tongue in, out and around her pussy, he looked up as he heard her call out his name. Their eyes locked and he could see her lust clearly. He watched as she pinched and played with her nipples while he squeezed her ass and pulled her tighter to his mouth.

Her hips rocked in his hands as she ground against him, wanting more and ready to cum. He knew what she liked and he let one hand slide free to place two fingers directly under his chin. He slid up her crease and sought the hard nub that was straining for attention between his lips. His fingers slid into her pussy smoothly and he allowed them to curl up gently seeking the smooth patch that would send her over the top like no one else he’d ever known.

He sucked greedily on her clit while stroking in and out of her sodden folds. Her juices flowed freely and he could feel his chin was wet and slick with her essence. he watched her carefully, watched as her body tensed tight ready to release. He watched as she crested and clamped his head tight between her firm silken thighs. He continued to suck and stroke her pussy as she clamped down tight and her hips shook uncontrollably against him. Trapped by her legs around his head he held on and let her ride the waves of pleasure that crashed over her body.
 
Amy dimly heard herself groan when Bill slipped two long, thin fingers into her pussy. He always had a radar for…that spot. She began to tremble around him, feeling his searching fingers, his traveling tongue, his lips drinking her in. She throbbed against his mouth, wet and red and aching. Simultaneously, his fingers found the spot inside her and his lips closed around her clit, sucking with perfect light pressure.

No one made her cum like him.

As she exploded against him, her thighs trapped his face, but he only clung tighter to her. The last thing she saw before her eyes fluttered closed was the top of his mussed brown hair between her legs. She let out a string of nonsense, his name and a little "oh fuck, fuck," unable to think as she felt her pussy leak hot juices onto his waiting mouth.

It felt like at least a minute before she could stop writhing and moaning against him. She slumped back, panting.
 
She shuddered and cried out for what seemed like forever, but was probably only a minute or so. His face was slick with her juice and he smiled as he gently broke free once she had settled down and used the blanket to discretely dry off before climbing up her body to lay beside her and give her a kiss.

"God I've missed that." He moaned as his head hit the pillow beside her. His hands played lightly over her exposed breasts as they lay together recovering. His was laying on his side, pressed close to her as she lay on her back, his hips met her thighs and his member rested comfortably between them, hard and ready for another round if she felt up to it.

"I'm so glad you called to go out tonight."
 
Last edited:
"Mm..."

Still glowing, Amy kissed him deeply, their bodies pressed together. She smiled into the kiss, feeling his hardness against her thigh. He was always ready when she needed him. She pulled back a bit, but not too much, speaking near his lips and kissing him in between words.

"I'm...glad too...let's not wait...this long again."
 
Bill smiled, “I agree wholeheartedly, in fact, let’s not wait at all.” He rolled atop her supine form and wedged his hips between her thighs. His body hovered over hers, supported by his arms as an impish smile played across his lips. “One of these day’s you’re going to listen to me when I tell you what’s good for you, but I suspect you’re not going to put up a fight over this idea.”

His hips ground gently against her and his head found the notch between her thighs. She was still soaked from her last orgasm and he slid smoothly between her lips. The wide crown of his head eased her open and furrowed the way for his shaft to follow and fill her completely. A low soft moan escaped his lips as her warm tight walls engulfed him and he bent down to kiss her deeply with his initial thrust.

Slowly, he began to rock his hips and worked himself in and out as her silken legs once again managed to find their way around his body. He started out slowly to let her find the rhythm she needed and then matched her tempo and kissed along the ridge of her neck and shoulder.
 
Amy moaned, long and loud as Bill filled her. His first slow thrust in made her ache even more, her wetness increasing around his shaft. She wound her legs around him, swiveling her hips as he inched in to the very hilt. "Mm, fuck," she groaned with pleasure. "You feel so good..."

She couldn't help but dig her fingernails into his back as he matched her motions, their tempo perfect in no time at all. Their bodies seemed ever more attuned to each other. Her orgasm started rising, the climbing sensation, the beautiful build of racing to the brink. She looked up at him, her eyes hot, the vision of him thrusting in her making it impossible to hold back. She groaned, pulling into a sloppy kiss.

"Cum with me, Bill..."
 
Her words rang in his ears, he loved it when she urged him on like that. Her silken legs squeezed him tight. The softness of her thighs around his hips contrasting with the bite of her nails upon his back.

He'd forgotten about her nails, about how sometimes her passion overcomes her to the point where his shirt sticks to his healing back in the morning. It was a delicious sensation and he groaned as she pulled him down for a long wet kiss.

Oh God, she felt so good wrapped around him and squeezing him tight with every thrust. His head stroked her walls with every thrust and he could feel another load brewing and getting ready for release.

"Cum with me, Bill..."

A few more long deep strokes and Bill felt his balls draw up tight as his head swelled deep inside her. He held back a few more strokes, waiting for her to crest so that he could cum deep inside her. "Ohhhhh God, I'm close baby. Take me home."
 
Amy's back arched and her hips pressed up, her legs tightening, trapping him to be still and deep when she came. She ground into him greedily, her pussy gripping him, throbbing with her orgasm.

She felt nearly blind her a moment, her vision going white, her mind unable to form a coherent thought beside the feel of his rock-hard cock deep in her, giving her everything she needed. Her moans spilled over his shoulder, her hair sticking to her face with satisfied sweat.

She was still cumming when she felt him finally let go.
 
Her legs wrapped tightly around him and pined him tight against her mound, he was buried deep inside as she clamped down and ground hard against him. With her lips silent and eyes closed tight she rode him hard until he couldn't hold back any longer.

Bill groaned loudly, "Unghhhhhhhh fuuuuuuck." His head flared deep inside and her walls were suddenly coated in his hot cum. His body clenched with each spasm of climax and unloaded more and more with each wave, filling her already drenched pussy with his seed.

His eyes rolled back into his head with the last flutters of bliss that washed over him and he could still feel her pussy clenching him as the little aftershocks ebbed and flowed around them.

He collapsed upon her from exhaustion, the late hour, wine and exertion finally taking it's toll on his body. Her legs slowly released him and he was finally able to slide off her body to lay close by her side. Their bodies still damp with perspiration as their breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Oh my God baby.... Holy shit was that good." He smiled and gave her a sloppy kiss on the lips. "How... why did we ever stop doing this?"
 
Amy completely lost her breath as he came deep inside her. She plastered herself to him, squirming in complete ecstasy, in the feeling of nothing but him, giving her everything that he had. They were like puzzle pieces, fitted together with sweat and joy.

She returned his kiss when he collapsed, as best she could while she was still panting.

"Good lord, I don't know. We should do it every night."

She wrapped her arms around him, all softness and thumping heart.
 
A soft moan of agreement escaped his lips as his body relaxed against hers. His eyes closed of their own accord, but her last question rattled around his brain as he began to drift off. Though he agreed with her wholeheartedly they had tried once before to be a couple and it just didn't work. Why didn't it work?

His mind swam with memories from their time as a couple. Lot's of mundane memories of the routine elements of day to day living mixed with memories of passionate evenings that eventually cooled. It was a good time, but there was something missing, a spark, a drive, something intangible, but definitely missing when they were a couple but wasn't missing as friends.

His breathing slowed and his consciousness completely faded as he lay with Amy in his arms. The weekend still lay ahead of them both, with luck they'd have more time to play and have fun.
 
Amy fell asleep in Bill's arms, a tiny smile on her face. The last thought she had was that she hoped she wouldn't snore, because Bill would tease mercilessly. When they were a couple, he never let it go, grinning all the while when he reminded her how terrible it was.

She woke up first the next morning, carefully untangling herself from his still naked body. She mussed his hair softly before slipping on a robe and padding to the kitchen to make them breakfast. She hoped he'd just spend the weekend, but she wasn't sure. He hadn't brought a bag, but that didn't matter--he had a drawer in her place that she never moved, even when she'd had other boyfriends.

She set to work, making sure that breakfast would be up to par with the sex they'd had the night before. That boy deserved a good meal.
 
Bill slept soundly, his body exhausted and sated from the evenings ending, but his nose twitched at the smell of frying bacon and sausage and the soft sounds of cookware being gently moved about in the kitchen. Slowly his brain began to resume consciousness and his eyes began to flutter.

He stretched languidly as he rolled over to glance at the clock, noting it was acceptably late enough to justify a weekend sleep in, but not so late as to be embarrassing. Bill was one of the few adults he knew who could still sleep like a teenager and not roll out until noon on a weekend if given half a chance. As memory served, Amy had used the term "slug" more than once when they were together.

He smiled and slowly rolled out to set his feet on the floor. His body levered to the upright position by momentum and he stretched his arms wide as he groaned happily. "My god that smells good." He called through the open door to the kitchen beyond. He could see her moving back and forth now, a long t shirt her only concession to the splatters that breakfast food can inevitably produce. She looked great with bedhead and a lilt in her step.

He rose and found his boxers on the floor where they had landed the night before and he drew them up quickly as he made his way to the kitchen to give her a kiss and a hug good morning. "Hey there Hot Stuff.. what's cooking?"
 
Back
Top