Dimension X (closed)

When Nilah pushed back against his cock they both heard a very wet sound coming from her cum filled pussy. "God you are so sexy Nilah." Matt said watching her lick her lips. He grabbed her ass kneading her flesh like dough while she grins on his growing cock.
 
Nilah sighed in pleasure feeling herself filled with him as she slowly rolled her hips on his cock and he called her sexy. She purred sexily and played her hand on his chest continuing the slow riding . "Mmmmm is sexy a good thing Matt?"she asked curiously.
 
"Yes..." Matt's voice trailed off into a groan, "...it is a very good thing. It means you are so very attractive. You get people aroused just by your looks alone." Matt said laying there enjoying the sensation of Nilah rolling her hips on his cock.
 
Nilah panted and smiled as she continued rolling her hips as gasped as she felt him sink deeper into her as he began moving his hips beneath her. She liked that he was attracted to her but on her planet she wasn't considered sexy or desirable because of her looks.

She leaned down and kissed him saying "I'm glad you like me Matt...I think your sexy too"
 
The two shared such a strong connection towards each other, much stronger than anything Matt has ever felt for anyone on earth before. Matt grinned and the two passionately made out while they continued their slow passionate fuck. Matt kept the movements slow letting both of them enjoy the sensation of every inch of his thick hard nearly foot long cock sliding in and out of Nilah's extremely tight wet pussy.
 
Nilah sighed against his lips feeling ever inch of him rub inside of her and brush against her gspot. She rocked her hips a bit faster moaning " That feels so good!" She shouted
 
"Yes it really does!" Matt groaned squeezing Nilah's bubble butt while she grinded on him. Matt had sex with a decent amount of human girls but none of them compared to Nilah. Being inside of her was the most pleasurable feeling Matt has ever felt. She was so tight and warm and feeling her slick inner walls sliding along his thick shaft felt so amazing. Matt's lips trailed down her neck and he started kissing and sucking on her breasts.
 
Nilah moaned feeling him grab her rear while she moved on top of him. She had never felt anything this pleasureable as he began moving quicker and stretching her out. She sighed turning her head to the side feeling his lips move to her neck and then to breast causing her to moan louder because no one had ever sucked them before.
 
Matt groaned against Nilah's breasts when the speed in their movements started to increase. Her tight little pussy was clinging to his thick long shaft and he could feel her inner walls pulsating around his penetrating meat, fuck it felt incredible. His lips arrived at her right nipple and he swirled his tongue around it getting it wet with his saliva. Then he started sucking on it.
 
"UHHHH YESSS!" Nilah cried out as she and Matt began going at it harder. She panted feeling her claws extend slightly and growled sexily loving how you felt inside of me.
 
Matt's hands began massaging Nilah's ass while she rode him. They could both hear the extremely erotic sound of Nilah's incredibly tight pussy sliding up and down Matt's long pussy juice coated cock. Opening his mouth Matt sucked in more of her breast. Sucking on an entire mouthful while simultaneously flicking his tongue against her nipple.
 
Nilah heard the wetness of her pussy against his member and grew more aroused at the sound. She watched him sink deeper as he moved his hips to a certain position and cried out loud "Ahhh yes! "
 
Matt worked his hips and made sure to bury every last inch of his dick deep inside of Nilah with each thrust he took. "I love your pussy!" He groaned while he moved his mouth over to her left breast to give that one the same treatment that her other, now saliva covered, breast got.
 
Nilah purrs with pleasure as you sucked her breast and pounded her. "Oh please! Don't stop!.." She cried out gripping the blanket beneath them. She felt him grow thicker and warned him of her own orgasm approaching.
 
When Matt felt Nilah's pussy tighten around him when she started to orgasm he had an orgasm of his own. Spidra's venom making his load five times the size of his normal loads. Matt groaned against her tiger striped breasts while he experienced pure ectasy as he experienced such a big and long orgasm flooding her womb with his cum and even more cum overflowing from her cunt since he released so much of it.
 
Nilah panted hard on top of you cumming hard and feeling your cum dripping out the sides of my pussy. I nibble on your neck sexily as i lay on top of you.
 
Thanks to Spidra's venom Matt has released more cum in the past couple hours then most men release in a year. He secretly loved producing this much cum and giving it all to Nilah. Giving her his energy and so much of it. Matt's cock pulsed inside of Nilah's cum filled pussy and he placed both hands on her neck and pulled her in for a very passionate kiss.
 
Nilah moaned kissing him sexily feeling energized as his cock came inside of me and pulled releasing the rest of him cum." Mmm your incredible" she chuckled
 
"You're the incredible one Nilah." Matt said softly looking into her eyes. "You are so sexy and you feel so amazing. I've never felt anything as amazing as what I feel when having sex with you." Matt kissed Nilah again their tongues passionately dancing together.
 
Nilah smiled kissing him back deeply and looked back at him 'you feel amazing too Matt...I've never felt lips around my breasts before ...Your so good at that "
 
"Oh really?" Matt asked slipping his tongue into Nilah's mouth once more then moved down her body and stopped right by her breasts letting his breath hit her nipples. "So you like it when I do this?" He then grabbed her tits and ran his tongue along her nipples. Then picked one of them and started kissing and sucking on her hard nipple.
 
Nilah moaned and nodded " Uhhh yes! I love it Matt it feels so good." She said softly and rolled her hips softly against him as he sucked on her.
 
"I love sucking on these big tits they are so perfect." Matt said looking up at Nilah, strands of saliva connecting his lips to her breast. He then went back to licking and sucking her breasts. Switching back and forth between her nipples. Sucking and licking them, they were dripping wet with his saliva.
 
Nilah painted and moaned not believing how good it felt and how much she had enjoyed him sucking her nipples. She grin and leaned down kissing him as he massaged her breast. "Mmm is there somewhere you've never been touched Matt?"
 
Once Nilah's lips met Matt's he returned her kiss very deeply and passionately. His softening cock still inside of her coated with their cum. The majority of times Matt was with a girl they usually didn't spend much time on foreplay. "My chest and neck usually end up not getting touched and kissed when I was with other girls."
 
Back
Top