Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

Pulling out the remote control vibe tath I have used on you once before, I insert it deep in your pussy, not just inside your deep opening, but much further. Still trailing the silk scarf over your body . . . your face, neck, tits and belly, close to your pussy . . . touching the button on the remote control, causing vibrations deep inside.
 
She moan as she feels the vib you push deep inside her wet pussy moving her hips then feel that feel that was on her tits before over her body her body shake with want then soon the vib starts she moan out loud feeling the vib makes her move him hips up and moan more enjoying the feeling.
 
Wondering how long I need to keep this up before you cum again. I definitely plan on having an orgasm myself tonight, but for the time being, I am thoroughly enjoying pusing you to the edge . . . and over . . . and then start another adventure back to the top of the "orgasm cliff".

Warpping the scarf tightly around your tit, I drape the end of the material over a nipple . . . which moves every time you squirm, just adding to the 'erotic torture' you are feeling right now. Leaving the material where it is, I step back from the bed and remove my clothes, now standing naked beside you . . . but you can't know that . . yet.
 
All the feeling deep in her pussy her body felt hot and squirm as she feeling something on her tits her hip went up and cum with a scream again.the feeling up her pussy feels good but not as good when hes inside her and she wanted to see it she moan " Please i want you,feel you cum inside me please" she told him as she came down still feeling the vib going in her kept her wet and wanting him so much more.
 
"Soon, baby girl, soon . . ." stroking my cock as I step closer and just lightly touch the head of my cock to your lips. Then touching your cheek, the precum leaving damp trails across your face. Starting the vibe once more for just a few seconds, watching you squirm as if pulsates deep in you . . .

Removing the scarf from your tits, allowing them to jiggle freely one you start squirming again . . . taking the scarf and sliding it between your thighs and lpulling it up over your back and your belly, the scarf finding your slit and spreading your lips . . .
 
Son she feels a knowing feeling your cock on her lips and cheek she moan at the vibe still going inside her she squirm at the feeling her body on fire then she feels the same feel as before between her thighs then over her back and belly then on her slit she squirms her body shakes and hips move and she moans and cums again surprised at the feeling she had just cum 3 times then she moan "please fuck me,turn it off pleases" Her pussy was become very sensitive to the vibe inside her.
 
Watching you cum again, "I think you are ready, aren't you?" Thrusting a finger up inside, I hook the end of the vibe and slowly remove it from your pussy, completely covered with your juices. Rubbing it across your lips, "Taste your juices, love," watching your tongue dart out for a lick.

Still leaving you blindfolded, I remove the scarf from between your legs and climb on the bed . . . pressing the head of my cock into your dripping slit, I thrust deep inside . . one long, hard thrust . . .

"Now, baby . . . time to fuck, love . . . it's all yours . . ."
 
she moan as he pulled it out and she licked it a few times then soon found a good feeling knowing what it was your cock thrust deep inside her she moan loud her body shock at the feel of him inside her but it maked her crazy not seeing him fuck her but her hips moved on him she knew what what inside her and her hips moved with his thrust.
 
I know you like to see me when we fuck, but this time I want you to respond completely from what you are feeling and not from what you are seeing. Kissing you as we fuck slowly, long strokes . . . deep inside. With you hands restrained about your head, your movements are limited and you have to rely on my body to touch you in the right places . .

"Feels so good, Jess . . . tell me what you want me to do, love . . ."
 
She moan as the feel him fucking her she loved the feel of him inside her she was crazy not seeing him not touching him but she felt so good she moved her hips with him and kissed him as he kissed her.

" Just keep going,touch me" She moan as he moved inside her.
 
"Yeas, baby . . . so close . . . gonna cum soon, lover . . ."

Lifting my butt and slamming you into the bed once more, my cum starting to shoot deep in your pussy . . . "Cum with my baby . . "

Pressing my body against yours on the bed . . . reaching up and pulling off the blindfold and releasing your wrists . . .
 
She moan her body was on fire her need for him to cum and please him also her body felt him cum and started to cum as he pulls her blindfold off she blink to see right and he undid her wrists her arms went tighten around him as she cum with a loud moan and he held her as their breathing came to normal she told him " Thank you that was very hot and teasing i could deal with not be able to move my hands but i came to want to see you while we are together like this but still it was a turn on" She smiled.
 
"Baby, we've got a lot more games to play . . . and more things to teach you. I just wanted you to be able to make love and become aroused from feeling what was being done to you. Not being able to see should heighten the experience from what you are feeling."

Rolling over onto the bed . . ."Don't forget, you've got to work tomorrow before your mom comes over. Better get some sleep."
 
" I like that but seeing you make love to me makes me more aroused also,the way you touch me,kiss me,move in side me watching you makes me so much turn on" She smiled moving close to him turning so she spooning him she closed her eyes.
 
"I know, baby, but having you like that is very arousing to me . . . and just makes me want to satisfy you even more . . . " Feeling you push back against me as you drift off to sleep

Waking up in the morning, plenty of time before you have to leave, coffee and morning paper, sitting in the kitchen still naked . . . hope I didn't shock any of the neighbors when I reached out for the paper with nothing on.

Time for you to get going . . . walking in and pulling the blanket off your naked body . . ."Time to get up and get ready for work, baby."
 
She smiled " I know,And I'm glad" Being in his arms she fall into a sleep knowing tomorrow will be a long day she was hoping for the best and her mother come to understand why she cares and loves him as she does.

Morning came she felt him get up knowing she still had time to sleep she turn on her belly and soon she felt the blankets go off her and him tell her to get up she moan stretching out still on her belly and naked she looked back at him " i will 5 more mins" She close her eyes her head on the side.
 
"Yeah, sure, babe . . . I'll be back in a few minutes," throwing the blanket back up over you.

Going back and drinking my coffee and looking at the sports page for a few minutes, but I don't hear you moving, so I head back and start the shower in the bathroom, before going back to try to drag your ass out of bed again.
 
She moan closing her eyes she didn't want to get up but knew she had to she stretched doing blankets off her as she heard the water,she got on her knees trying to wake up as he came in she looked over at him " " I'm moving I'm getting there" She smiled she was naked on her knees.
 
"C'mon, babe . . . time to move. The shower is ready to go. I know what you want right now, and so do I . . . but you can't be late for work today. You need to be home a little be early since your Mom is coming over. Trust me, love, you will get a good spanking and really nice fucking tonight."
 
She smiled getting up she walked into the shower quick and dressed in tan skirt and teeshirt and jacket and grab a cup of coffee and kissed him and went to work,today was going to be a long day she wanted to be over and naked in his arms again today would be stress full day and his words turn her on to get her through the day.
 
Spent the day making sure the place looked presentable . . . bed made, etc . . . at least try to make good impression on Jess' mom. Made sure noo evidence of Jess in the bedroom . . . panties or bras hanging around. I'm sure she know we are sleeping together . . . just don't need to advertise it.

About 4:30, hear your car pull in next door. Grabbed a beer and headed out to fire up the grill.
 
Jess's Mother Ann

Ann pulled in her daughter driveway and seen she was not home and seen him out and went over and said " Maybe we could sat and talk before Jess got home." She looked at him he was her age and he was seeing my daughter she thought,she needed to understand him and if this was just get get a piece of ass or he did care for her.She would find out.
 
"Hi, Ann . . . have a seat. Can I get you something to drink? Beer, wine, something stronger . . fully stocked cabinet in the kitchen." While waiting for her answer, I take the time to look her up and down; good-looking woman, little larger breasts than her daughter, which she apparently likes to show off based on the low cut top. Nice long legs; I can see where Jess' ass and long legs come from.
 
Jess's Mother Ann

" Something strong thanks" She told him and have a seat,She had a nice body for being older she stay in shape with age so she didn't look her age but she still felt old,she waited while he got her drink,She wore a vtshirt and a skirt went past her knees he sat and looked at her she sipped on her drink and asked " What is this is my daughter just a good piece of ass you know you will get daily,I knowing my mind josh was not all she says but my daughter says its over between them" She looked at him.
 
Bringing back a screwdriver for Ann. I sat down across from her and picked up my beer. Watching her cross her legs, I catch a brief glance at her thighs before she straightens out her skirt. She looks straight at me and asks, "What is this? Is my daughter just a good piece of ass you know you will get daily?"

I am tempted to give her a smartass answer, but that's probably not the thing to do. "What does Jess have to say about that? Does she think I'm just after her for a quick fuck?"

Giving her a few moments to think about that, "Not at all, Ann. Jessica and I have started to develop some genuine feelings for each other. More than anything, she needs someone who understands her and wants to make her happy . . . and I seem to be doing a pretty good job of that."
 
Back
Top