Ladies what's the wierdest thing you stuck in you're pussy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curling iron

That sounds very wierd but I'm very interested in seeing

If one has the choice between a pencil thin cucumber or one that is more filling, the choice isn't hard to make. :)

Hmmmm

Most recently slices of ginger on my Clit. It's a very interesting sensation and always gets me horny and juicy as hell!

more produce

I've watched my wife do a beer bottle -- got it amazingly far -- and she says she used to try various household items when she was a teenager (18 and 19, of course), but my favorite is watching her with a yellow squash. We came to that by way of cucumbers. She loves being stretched, so we would look for the biggest cukes. One day none of the cukes at the grocery store were as thick as she wanted, but they had some yellow squash that were. We tried that, and she liked the squash even better -- loved the feeling of the bulbous end popping inside.

So yellow squash is our go-to toy now... except we have a garden this summer and it's growing some interesting green zucchini.

And yes, we do wash them and eat them afterwards. :)

I like the vegetable theme, presents a good visual! Just caught a movie on showtime (I think swinging with the fickles?) where the main character was getting off with a cucumber (and really enjoying it!). Her husband and grandparents walk in the bedroom, and she is so suprised the cucumber flys out of her twat and hits her grandfather in the leg! I laughed so hard. Ladies, ever get caught "tossing your salad"?

Vegetables

Vegetables sound very interesting I shall start a thread in the pic section for females who use vegetables ;)

I like the vegetable theme, presents a good visual! Just caught a movie on showtime (I think swinging with the fickles?) where the main character was getting off with a cucumber (and really enjoying it!). Her husband and grandparents walk in the bedroom, and she is so suprised the cucumber flys out of her twat and hits her grandfather in the leg! I laughed so hard. Ladies, ever get caught "tossing your salad"?

Hard to believe the great things they put on TV now. Was it a cartoon?

No, it was a movie! Since it was "R" rated they did not show insertion, just a lot of camara views of her face and toes curling!

Hmm - I've used various veggies - carrots, cucumber etc, the handle of a hairbrush, glass coke bottles, the weirdest is probably the bed post on my old bed.

I've had a think and come to the conclusion I'm a bit boring!

The only things I can think of really are a deodorant bottle, the handle of a hairbrush and stuff like that.

Although, one time when I was abroad I had this weird clothes drying rack where it was like a metal pole with plastic ends hanging from hooks on the ceiling. I was so desperate for a fuck one day that I took the pole off the hooks, laid it on the floor, pushed it against the door so it didn't move and sat on the floor in front of it. I pushed myself towards it, angled it just right aiming it at my pussy and just slid myself on and off it. It did the job haha!

I've had a think and come to the conclusion I'm a bit boring!

The only things I can think of really are a deodorant bottle, the handle of a hairbrush and stuff like that.

Although, one time when I was abroad I had this weird clothes drying rack where it was like a metal pole with plastic ends hanging from hooks on the ceiling. I was so desperate for a fuck one day that I took the pole off the hooks, laid it on the floor, pushed it against the door so it didn't move and sat on the floor in front of it. I pushed myself towards it, angled it just right aiming it at my pussy and just slid myself on and off it. It did the job haha!

There's nothing boring about that! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back