Seems no one know I'm here writing Stories

clipperdreams

Experienced
I've submitted several stories but I guess no one is into my particular fetishes:
- clipper shaving of nape
- clipper shaving of pussy
- forced shave/sex/orgasms
- fucking machines
A few have read one or two, and one man left nasty comments.
I'd love to have positive feedback/criticism... Please.

It's a very out there fetish. Not a bad thing, I just figure it doesn't draw many fans. I couldn't get into it, and I don't care for present tense writing anyway, so that didn't help.

Wow. Haircut, huh? This fetish is waaay out of what I usually see. Probably one of the reasons it didn't get any response is due to its really narrow niche. The category is difficult to read at times. What's good for some might be garbage for others and vice-versa, so no need to get wrung on that part.

I've seen good fetish stories put their focus on what's really likeable in that particular fetish. Make the audience feel it, experience it and they'll probably even love it. Taste, smell, etc play a major role in that. Yours was too short a piece to be enjoyable. It ended before I could even make sense of what you were getting at.

Grammatically speaking, I don't think you need to italicise every conversation bits unless you want your speaker to emphasise something. It's a bit annoying to see italics being used like this. Cut it out.

I'd suggest you include more into a chapter before hitting the submit button. Being a little more descriptive wouldn't hurt either.

Don't know how much this'll help, but I hope it does. :eek:

:rose:

It really is a limited fetish. Its an odd form of humiliation/non con with the 'forced' haircuts, but it is an acquired taste.

I agree about the italics. I only use them to emphasize a single word or for any type of text or e-mail conversations, not for dialogue.

MY advice would be there is an audience for everything here, but it takes time for them to find you so keep writing and doing what you're doing. Build it and they will come.

And again agreeing with the above post, a little more depth in the chapters would help, they're a little thin.

Thanks

Thanks for the comments.
I tried posting the entire 2parter, but it kept crashing.
I guess it's all a learning thing. I know my interest is narrow, and I write in the 1st person, as I imagine it happening to me. It also provides more "feeling," as a reader can't know from a 3rd person position what someone is going through.
But I'll work on it.
Thanks again.

Back