Submissive College Girl ISO Male Dom (Closed for LiteFic)

L

Ldy_Sea

Guest
Submissive College Girl ISO Male Dom (Open)

OOC: As of 9/1, This thread is open and looking for someone to play the Male dom. Any takers?
**********

Téa unlocked her door and entered her apartment. Not for the first time, she was grateful her aunt had offered to pay her college fees. If her parents paid for it, she would be living in a dorm room with another girl. If she tried to do it on her own, she' d be living in the homeless shelter on K street.

Kicking the door closed, and locking it, she went to her computer to start to do some research on her latests Abnormal Pysch research paper. Right now they were covering aberrant sexual behaviors. She had never been so aroused before in her life.

Of course she wasn't a virgin, after all she was a sophisticated and well traveled young woman, and a sophmore at Columbia, majoring in Pysch. Today they had spent the whole class talking about people who enjoyed restraints, pain, humiliation and loss of control.

"Despite the popularity of books like 50 Shades of Gray, BDSM is still an unusual form of sexual gratification, only used regularly by 8-10% of the population, and less than 5% live in the lifestyle all the time." Her professor told the class. Then his presentaion showed a series of images of people who had been bound and beaten until bruised and bloody.

"This is the most extreme form of BDSM, and the reciepiants are referred to as pain sluts no matter if they are male or female." Then there was a series of images of people restrained by all manner of knots, ropes, and other devices. "This are ways practitioners are secured so that the Top or Dominant can use or display the body of the Bottom or submissive to their own gaze, or to an audience."

After discussing this sexual practice for a week now, Téa desperatly wanted to experience what it was like to surrender control to another, to be tied up and used for someone elses pleasure. She ahd thought...and dreamt of nothing else.

Now, she had a reason to try it out. She had to research those who live the BDSM lifestyle. She turned on her computer, and began to search for a way to find a male top who would be interested on an online relationship, at least at first. She wasn't stupid enough to meet a strnger and let him tie her up and...

Soon her search lead her to a web site that billed itself as

Master, Slave, Mistress & Dominatrix BDSM Sex Dating

After entering the information required for a free account, she began to browse the male Tops within a 200 mile radius. Not finding one she liked right away, she paid for a three month membership, and filled in her extended profile. reviewing her ad, she was pleased with it, and waited for the replies to roll in.
**********

1322704835783736.jpg


Name: Loni (of course she didn't use her real name)
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Seeking: Male Dominant
I am: Submissive curious

About Me: I'm a sophmore in a college in NYC, majoring in psychology. I have recently been exposed to the BDSM lifestyle and am interested in exploring it some more as a submissive. Currently I am not in a relationship. I would like a Dom who is willing to start off with inteacting via email, and text messaging. If the trust builds it could lead to meeting in person, and more. I look forward to serving the right master.
**********

Téa logged off and went to take a showwer. By the time she had dried off and dressed, her phone showed she had over 400 new emails. Most of them were creeps just looking to hook up with a teen college girl.

There were a few that were worth a response, but none that really felt right.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Larry is browsing his favorite website again, looking for a fresh slave girl to play with. This is the place he found his wife Lora and they both love it very much.

One particular posting caught his attention and he replies:

Name: Pleasuretiger
Age: 50
Experience Dom looking for fresh girl who wishes to learn. I had lots of toys and gadgets so you do not need to buy or bring any if you wish to meet. Drop me a reply if you are interested and please do tell me more about yourself, such as your experience, like and dislike.

Yes, we can chat though emails and text first until you feel comfortable to meet.

Tiger

He hits the send button
 
After the slew of crap she had to wade through, most of which were guys trying to hook up with a sexy teen or just hated woman and were future serial killers, she read Tigers email. For some reason she felt she could trust him so she sent him a reply.

Sir

I am totally inexperienced. I learned about BDSM in a abnormal sexuality class, and found myself getting turned on and wanting to explore the submissive side of this lifestyle. I have read a few blogs before posting my ad, but that is all. Please let me know how to get started, I am willing but ill informed.

Loni
 
Larry remember that was the kind of reply she gets from Lora and their first date was so humorous. He was such a nuts pretending to be an experience Dom and she probably falls for his clumsiness. He read her message once again reply:

First and foremost, I had rules that you must follow if you wish to go along with me.
1. Truth. I will not raise questions on your profile, such as family and friends until you feel
comfortable to tell me but any other information needs to be accurate and no lies.
2. You will learn to receive commands and do as been told.

Below are some description of certain acts and I want you to tell me how you feel about it.

Spanking, whipping, binding with ropes, hanging on suspensions, needles pricking, hot wax, rough sex, vibrator, blindfold, blood, humiliation.
I love to know your fear and excitement, like and dislike.


Tiger
 
Larry remember that was the kind of reply she gets from Lora and their first date was so humorous. He was such a nuts pretending to be an experience Dom and she probably falls for his clumsiness. He read her message once again reply:

First and foremost, I had rules that you must follow if you wish to go along with me.
1. Truth. I will not raise questions on your profile, such as family and friends until you feel
comfortable to tell me but any other information needs to be accurate and no lies.
2. You will learn to receive commands and do as been told.

Below are some description of certain acts and I want you to tell me how you feel about it.

Spanking, whipping, binding with ropes, hanging on suspensions, needles pricking, hot wax, rough sex, vibrator, blindfold, blood, humiliation.
I love to know your fear and excitement, like and dislike.


Tiger

Sir,

I have no problem with honesty and I will share personal details as we grow more familiar with each other.

I will do anything you order me to except anything that could result in my being suspended or expelled from school, getting arrested, or that would hurt familial or personal relationships.

I have no interest in sexual play that would result in a visit to the ER, or require a doctor or dentist to repair the damage. Besides that I can say I dislike the thought of blood, urine, scat, or vomit.

Everything elase on your list intrigues me and I would like to try them, soon. I am very excited, and afraid right now. So much so that I'm very wet and want to get started very soon. Please set up my first experience soon.

Loni
 
I read your message twice and decided to put you on a humiliation test. So I reply:

Fair enough and glad you are willing to learn and experiment. I will drop a parcel for you at Elmo Bar later this evening. You can go there to collect it from Mr. Jefferson. He is my friend. He should be there after nine. You can stay back and enjoy your night too if you want. Everything is paid for.

Tiger

I get a semi transparent plastic container and place 2 items in it. A butt plug and a tiny egg vibrator. Then I insert a short note. Put them on now. You will have to ask Mr. Jefferson to verify it. Do not remove them and the vibrator should last 16 hours. There is no buzzing sound, so you do not worry.
 
Arriving at the bar, she approached the bartender, a short but fairly handsome middle aged black man who was immpeccably groomed. She thought he looked like a 70's sit com star. "Uhh Mr. Jefferson, I believe Tiger left a package for me.

Smiling at the girl he handed her a translucent box. Taking it and running into the ladies room, she was glad it was a one person bathroom so she would have total privacy.

Opening the box, she began wishing she had worn something other than tight hip huggers. Looking at the items made her face go red. SHe knew what they were from her research, but she had never used anything like them before. The only toy she ever used was teh handle of her hairbrush. She wanted to buy something better, but was always worried her parents would find it.

Realizing she needed something to make these items go in, she searched her purse and found she didn't have anything to make inserting them go smoothly. Putting the two items in her purse, she went to the bar.

"UMM Mr. Jefferson, I need something I don't have with me to um...complete the uhh task. Is there a drug store around so I can uhhh buy what I need?"
 
Mr Jefferson wink at her and ask. "Yes sweetheart, what do you want to buy? I may have some here in my pub. " He looks at her with the translucent box and obviously he knew what is inside. "Let me buy you a drink first. May be this can help you loosen up a bit."

He waves at the bartender, bringing him another drink and waiting to take your order.

Larry has just reached home, after dropped the box with Jefferson and he is now excitedly telling his wife Lora. "I am soon going to have a new slave girl and I will let you play with her if you are good and obedient, darling. Come here, Daddy need a good sucking tonight."
 
"Uhh thanks, but I uhh prefer something...unopened." she says as her face becomes redder than rudolphs nose.

Seeing a Rite Aid across the street she rushes over and makes her purchase. Running back to the bar she enters the ladies room and locks the door behind her.

Pushing her pants to her knees, she opens the package and coates the object with the substance.

Bending over she begins inserting the small butt plug into her ass, wincing as it forces her puckered virgin hole to open wider than ever before. Without thinking about it, she slowly starts to anal fuck herself with the latex cone, both to loosen herself up and partly because she likes how it feels.

Once the toy is seated, she takes out the egg and shakes it a bit. she was already starting to get wet from the anal play so she only needed minimal lube to slip the cool ovid into her pussy. Following the diregtions in the case, she emailed her master to let him know both items were in place.

She waited his reply, not sure what to do, since she had no further instructions she was afraid to even leave the bathroom without permission.
 
Lora obediently gets on her knee in front of her dear husband and peel down his pants, exposing his above average thick cock. She licks it gently getting it wet, and roll her tongue in circle. Larry stiff cock gets extremely hard under her tender care. He was sitting in front of his personal computer when there was a buzz and a message came to his attention.

Larry clicks at the email:
I had got the items from Mr. Jefferson and are using them as per your instruction. What should I do now? Can I go home?
from Loni

He wrote back:
You had to read my instruction carefully or we are going nowhere if you don't. My instructions say
1. Put them on NOW, that means immediately and not when you get home.
2. You will have to ask Mr. Jefferson to verify it. Did you do that?
3. Do not remove it until I tell you to do so. You can go home anytime, go to school, go to sleep but do not remove it unless necessary.

I will contact you tomorrow noon on your handphone and we may arrange for a meeting up if I am happy with your progress.
Tiger


I send the reply.......

"Oh yes.... more. Keep coming babe, I am cumming......." I spur thick hot cum all over Lora's face and inside her mouth. She swallows it with a smile.
 
She gets the email and her face reddens in embaressment as she realizes she has to show the old guy behind the bar her most imtimate parts.

She takes a deep breath and walks out of the bathroom. "I um need your help." she says her voice steady her knees not so much.
 
Jefferson was talking to his bouncer when Loni approach him."keep your eyes at all the clients. Make sure they don't create trouble. My beer keep disappearing and I expect you to catch the thief, stay alert and don't just stand there watching at the fucking girls.

*I um need your help" Loni asked.

*See what I mean? Don't waste your time, the pussy always needs help and only the rich and powerful can help them.

He turn to Loni * what do you want? Go wait for me in my office." He pointed at the brightly lit room.
 
Last edited:
"?She disliked this manand the way he was taalking to her, but she figured this just might be part of the test. Without a word she entered the office and stood in the middle of the room awaiting her fate.
 
Jeffeson came in shortly and see Loni standing there waiting for him. "So what can I do for you babe, Larry..... err I mean Tiger is an old friend of mine and he has paid for all your drinks and expenses tonight. You want some food or drinks or anything?" he asked.
 
"Umm, no nothing thanks. I'm too nervous to put anything in my stomach." I just need you to verify something... she quickly drops her pants to her ankles, completely forgetting the open door, and bar full of people just outside.

She stands on her tip toes and pulls her ass cheeks apart letting this stranger see the butt plug firmly seated in her formerly virgin hole.

Her face turns red when she thinks about what she's doing, then her blush deepens as she realizes she will have to spread her pussy open wide for him to see the egg vibe inside her.

Her knees start to shake and her flush cheeks are joined by her torso as she imagines trhe stranger kneeling between her legs looking deeply into her pussy, his face so close that he will be able to small and even taste her if he wanted.

She shudders as a small orgasim takes her by surprise waiting for some sign he's seen enough to confirm she was obedient.
 
Jefferson looks shocked when Loni dropped her pants. She turns around and spread her ass to show it to him "She did not says anything except "I need you to verify something......"

Was he pretending or did Tiger told him anything? He asks her "What should I do? What is that stuff up your butt?

Before he even continue, she has turned over and show him her pussy with a vibrator inside. "So you want to show me your pussy. Is it wet?" he ask in a very cheeky manner.

He reach forward and touch her thigh, upper thigh and moving across to her pussy. "You are wet and horny. You always show a stranger like this?"

There are two guys standing at the open door watching from outside.
 
She couldn't believe that he didn't know what was going in. Was this guyt just fucking with her. Did he send her the messages just to see a teen girl naked.

"The guy who left these said you had to verify I used the items he left for me, so please let him know. Oh and tell him that next time he wants someone to check something they better know what the fuck is going on."

She turns to storm out of the office completely forgetting her pants are around her ankles. When she takes her first stride she falls face first onto the floor, breaking her nose.

"OWWWWW FUUUCCCCCKCCKCKKKKKKKKK!" she screams as blood pours out of her nostrils.
 
Loni storm out of the office making a fool of herself and she is angry. Jefferson on the other hand did not even chase after her with any explanation but he continue with his guys at the door, dedicating jobs to them.

Loni now has the butt plug and vibrator on but the instructions are dead, what is next then? Just remove it and life goes on? May be she should be checking up for more emails and see if this guy is fake or not. What if she keeps the instrument on as told. She was confused, angry and probably feel cheated.

Tiger knew everything that happened. Jefferson has told him the situation and he has a plan in everything he does. He allows a cooling period of 20 hours before sending another message to her

#
I am very disappointed with your performance.
First, you did not send me a message when you face a problem.
Second, you had agreed earlier, all information must be accurate and no lies. I always keep my words and you did not believe it?
Third. I had given my permission for Mr. Jefferson to inspect you and he can do it anyway he wishes. Did he harm you? You had no cause to be unhappy.
Lastly, you may call off the deal by sending back those items to Mr. Jefferson or finish your assignment by inviting him again to inspect it. I never accept unfinished task and you must proof yourself worthy before I meet you.

Tiger
 
When she finally got home from the hospital which had been overprotective and kept her for 24 hour observation, she saw she had a message from him.

After reading it she replied.

Thank you for your concern over my injury. My nose is broken but there is no other damage, except to my ego. [/sarcasm]

How could I send a message to you. I have no way to contact you, except through this website.

As for trust, that is earned. When your man said he had no idea what was going on, I assumed I had been set up for a practical joke. When I fell and hurt myself in the bar, he refused to help me or even call an ambulance. Tell him my uncle, who's lawyer will be in touch.

As for those items they were removed by the nurse at the hospital, and I have no idea what happened to them. Have a nice life without me.

BTW he did inspect them so the task was completed. He saw both of them. If he says otherwise he is a liar.
 
Larry read and understood the circumstances, Jefferson has been pretending and fooling around with her. Loni should be an easy girl to teach when she easily drops her pants for inspection without much problem but her ego needs management in order to make her a real sub or a good slave.

She is not ready for humiliation when her ego is still high and that is the hardest part to get anyone to submit. True submission must come with no ego and the pleasing of their dom is made the first priority.

He realize that he will loose this one if he insist on his earlier instructions. So he soften and wrote a reply.

Dear Loni,
Sorry that we had ended up in such a situation. The whole exercise is to make you familiar with submission and some humiliation being the basic requirement to all sub. You need to erase your ego and lower yourself to experience this D/s relationship.

I take it as my mistake to allow Jefferson to join in. My apology. Still if you wish to learn about this lifestyle, you had to cooperate with me. Would you see me this Saturday noon at the Lantern Cafe. We can start a new if you accept my terms and condition or call it off if you don't.


Tiger
 
Back
Top