Apple of her (step)father's eyes (Closed)

"Good and no," Lu said between bites of granola. She was sitting on a barstool at the breakfast counter, wearing her usual sleep attire: a shapeless, unflattering jersey that reached down to her knees. "There's a squall line coming through, so the National Weather Service issued a small craft advisory for the bay. We'll just have to hope for better weather next week," Lu said with a shrug.
 
"That sucks," Sam said as he heard the news. "Anything else you had planned for the day?" he inquired as he went to the fridge and started to get some milk out. He went and poured himself some cereal as he wondered what Lu was going to do for the rest of the day.
 
Lu shrugged. "I guess we could hang around the house and watch movies, assuming you don't need to work on your presentation for this Friday," she added with a grin. "Otherwise, I'm open for ideas."
 
"I'm planning on relaxing for the day. No work whatsoever," Sam said as he started to eat his cereal. "Just because the waves aren't going to be nice, it doesn't mean we have to be inside," he pointed out.
 
"That's true," Lu answered between bites of granola. "Got something in mind?" Without waiting for an answer, Lu added, "And can you tell me something about these guys you'll be showing me off to on Friday?" There was definitely a nervous tone to Lu's second question. Lu had a tendency to clam up around strangers.
 
"Well, it's a very good company," he said as the finished his cereal. "The owners are very family based and they usually like it when they see some of the families there. They do understand, however, that the 'traditional' family doesn't exist as much anymore," Sam told her. "Kind of like how we are."

He got up and started to take care of his dishes before thinking about what to do today. "As far as today goes, I'm thinking of going for a nice run and then I'm not sure," he said as he came back to his step-daughter and sat back down. "A nice relaxing day in does sound good, though," he had admitted.
 
Lu shrugged, finishing up her granola. "My legs can't keep up with your pace," she laughed, "But let me know if you want to do anything else."
 
Sam didn't know why he started to have more intimate feelings for his step-daughter, however, they were both adults now and should be acting like it to a degree. "Well, let me know if you want to go out or stay in for dinner tonight," he said as he thought about where he would run to.

When he decided how far he was going to go he got up and stretched out some. "I'm going to get changed and then go for my run," he told her as he was heading out the kitchen. Before he left he stopped and looked back at Lu. "Did you ever decide if you wanted to go to the one lingerie store?" he asked while looking at her.
 
Lu laughed at her stepfather's question, but it was a good natured laugh.

"Why would I need to go to a lingerie store?" Lu asked as she gathered her dishes to rinse out in the sink before putting them in the dishwasher. "The only special stuff I need is for that second dress, and I don't know if I'll ever wear that dress anywhere or not. Otherwise, underwear for school or sailing, underwear for working out, and that''s it. Stuff I buy in the store in a package will cover all that." Lu gave Sam a brief hug and added, "Enjoy your run. I think I'll go do some yoga while you're gone. And I'm good with either eating out or eating in tonight."
 
"Will do," Sam said as he headed up to get changed for his run. He headed upstairs and got changed before coming back down in his tshirt and shorts.

"I'll be back in a little bit," he said as he headed out to do his 5 mile run for the day. Working out was one of the few things that Sam did where he didn't want to be interrupted by work. A little over an hour later he came back from his run.
 
Lu was wearing a light gray pair of yoga pants and a matching conservative sports bra, standing in a pose in the living room, when Sam came back in the house. The pose she was in (Uttanasana) made it appear as if she were bent in half, with her backside facing Sam as he entered the house, as well as her face looking back at him between her legs. She gave him a friendly hello smile before returning her attention back to her pose.
 
Sam saw Lu bent in half as she was working on her yoga pose. He wiped part of his sweat off his face with his shirt. "How's your yoga session going?" he asked as he watched her smile at him before going back to focusing.
 
"Almost finished," she answered as she straightened up. "Just going to cool down and stretch. Have you come up with any plans for us?"
 
"I'm thinking we eat in tonight. As for what we have," he said as he looked at her lovely ass, "maybe chicken and potatoes?" Sam said with a bit of a question.

Sam knew his feelings for her haven't exactly been newfound, however, he knew he had to wait until she was old enough to make a proper move.
 
"Or chicken and broccoli," Lu countered, unaware of where her stepfather's gaze was directed as she finished her final stretch. "It'll mean our workouts will do a lot more good," she laughed, keeping her back turned toward him.
 
"Chicken and broccoli it is then," Sam said in agreement. "I'm going to go and get a shower than changed. After that, I'll get started on dinner."

Sam stopped staring as he figured she was almost done. He started to head upstairs to his master bedroom. While the master bedroom was nice and grand, it was still saddening at times with how empty it felt. As Sam went to start his shower, he wondered what it would be like if Lu was staying in his room with him.
 
Lu loved these lazy Sundays she and Sam shared. As she headed up to her own room, she thought nothing could make these days more perfect. Perfunctorily locking her door behind her, Lu quickly rinsed herself off in her shower and, putting on an over-sized sweatshirt and loose jeans, headed downstairs to see if she could help out her stepfather in making dinner.
 
Last edited:
Sam food love the fact that, on a day like today, he could just relax by dressing down. Though it was still mid afternoon, he threw on a tee and some pajama bottoms. He knew he wouldn't be going out anymore today.

Sam saw Lu as he came downstairs. He could tell she was wondering if he needed help with anything. "Do you want to get started on the broccoli?" Sam asked as he got the chicken out and started on it .
 
"Sure," Lu answered as she first cleaned the broccoli florets, then got a pot of water boiling, adding in some salt. "So anything we need to do this week before your big meeting this Friday?"
 
"Hmmm," Sam began to think as he got started on the chicken. "Not that I can think of. It should just be show up, socialize and relax and don't get into trouble," he pointed out.

After a few more minutes he started to put the chicken in and watched as Lu finished up. "So are you looking forward to it, or not?" he asked.
 
Lu laughed. "Sam, this is me. You know how I am around strangers. I'll be glued to you all evening, and going into a panic every time you head to the bathroom and leave me alone with a room full of strangers." Lu shrugged her shoulders at the accurate description of herself. "Like Clint Eastwood said, woman's got to know her limitation."
 
Sam let out a small laugh at Lu's comment, though it was true. "Well, sometimes you need to expand out and meet new people," he told her, "it's not always a bad thing."

Sam continued to work on dinner as he continued to talk to Lu about any concerns that she had. "Why, are you worried about Friday?" he asked with some concern.
 
Lu shrugged. "This is me. This is who I am, Sam. And I want to be there for you, but I also know I freeze up in front of strangers. Get to know me, and I'm the life of the party...as long as I know everyone at the party," she added with a wry smile.
 
"Well, I'm sure you will meet some nice, new people," he said as he sat down while waiting for the food to finish cooking. He opened a bottle of wine and poured a small glass. "Do you want some?" he asked as he reached for a second glass. "I promise I won't tell anyone," he said as he looked at her.
 
Lu looked at glass, pondered it for a moment, then shook her head. "School tomorrow," she laughed. "And I don't know if a midday glass of wine will give me my first hangover or not," she giggled.
 
Back
Top