Boss & Secretary (CLOSED)

Trevor tweaked at her hard nipples. Laurie moaned out. She bite her lip hard. He stripped her down and kissed and nibbled at her skin. She was moaning out. She loved what he was doing to her. She loved how passionate and hot things got between them. He teased her pussy. He licked at her clit. He used his tie to tie her wrists together and secured them to the headboard. “Oh yeah baby you been waiting to fuck your girl.” She said looking into his eyes. She kissed him looking into his eyes. She wanted him so much in her.
 
Trevor returned Laurie's kiss and gazed into her eyes as he placed his cockhead at her opening and ever so slowly began to enter her. Laurie was so tight, warm and wet, Trevor wanted nothing more than to immediately bury his cock in her; but he chose to inch in to drive her crazy with desire.
 
He was taking his time sliding into her. She moaned out. He was driving her crazy. He was such a tease. Her pussy was absolutely soaking wet. She thought two can play the game of teasing. She started to squeeze his cock with her pussy on purpose. She was going to tease him like he was her. She looked into his eyes. Her eyes were full of love and lust. She wanted him to really give it to her. She loved it when he plowed her hard.
 
Trevor drew in a sharp breath as Laurie tightened her pussy around his cock; he tried his best to continue teasing her, but her teasing was too much, he plunged deep into her pussy and kissed her neck. "Is this what you wanted, my little nymph?" He asked as he withdrew and buried himself to the hilt in her pussy once again.
 
She was moaning out as he slid deeper into her. She was so wet for him. She was loving feeling him slide deeply into her tight little pussy. She closed her eyes moaning loudly. He pussy was squeezing at his cock. “Yes this is what I love.” She said looking into his eyes. She leaned in and kissed him passionately. She was thrusting down on his cock.
 
Trevor grunted with pleasure as Laurie thrusted onto his cock and gripped it with her tight, wet pussy. "Mmmm, you and me both," Trevor replied as he returned her kiss.

From her lips, he proceeded to nibble from her neck to her earlobe, then back to her lips for another passionate kiss.
 
She was riding him hard. Her pussy squeezed him hard. He kissed her lips and then his lips nibbled on her neck. He then kissed her again as she was starting to cum. Her body was shaking on top of him. She stroked his chest looking into his eyes. She made out with him passionately. “Oh baby yes I love you.” She said.
 
"Oh God yessss!" Trevor groaned with pleasure as Laurie's pussy squeezed his cock, he growled with pleasure as he began cumming along with her. "I love you too baby," he replied breathlessly as they made out. He stroked her hair and caressed her legs.
 
They were cumming together. Laurie’s body shook as she was cumming hard. “Oh baby I love being with you so much.” She said. He stroked her hair and caressed her legs. She stroked his chest and kissed him passionately. She loved him so much.
 
"Oh God baby, I love being with you too!" Trevor replied breathlessly before returning her passionate kisses, hoping she knew he loved her as well.
 
When they finished cumming they laid together. "I wish we never had to leave here but we do tomorrow because we have to go back to work and you have to go back to your wife. I wish you could be with me always." She said stroking his chest.
 
Trevor stroked Laurie's hair, then her cheek, then kissed her and gazed into her eyes. "Did I not once tell you what my baby wants, my baby gets?" he said. "I wish I could be with you always too...And you'll notice that things have a tendency to go in my favour," he grinned.
 
“You did but you can’t leave your wife. You wouldn’t do that. I know you love me but you wouldn’t leave her for me.” She said. She laid close to him. Her head on his chest. She rest her head on him listening to his heartbeat. She wished he was only hers.
 
Trevor stroked Laurie's hair and held her close. "I think we've established the fact that the list of things I wouldn't do wouldn't even fill a thimble..." He replied. "And I don't see the use of keepin her around anyhow; I've it on good authority she's fuckin the Detective who was trying to shut our operation down...I'd rather be with a good woman I can trust," he gazed into Laurie's eyes and kissed her slowly.
 
Laurie looked at Trevor as he stroked her hair. She listened to what he had to say about her wife. “What are you going to do about her? You know can trust me completely. I always have your back and always will.” She said. She snuggled up to him.
 
Trevor kissed Laurie as she snuggled up to him. "The bitch is about to learn the proper meaning of 'being in bed with the cops'....You see, I have my own pet pig; he's been on the payroll for awhile and really comes in handy when some piss-ant street gang tries to set up shop and steal our customer base....The constable has his orders, and he has enough respect for me to do his job properly...." he grinned. "Meanwhile, you and I will be on a jet to the West Coast..."
 
“Oh yeah tell me your getting rid of your wife me.” She said looking into his eyes. Her boobs heaved in and out. She was turned on by the fact he was getting rid of his wife. She rubbed up against him as she kissed his neck.
 
Trevor kissed Laurie's neck, then gazed into her eyes and caressed her cheek. "I'm getting rid of my wife for you, babydoll," he said.
 
“Oh yeah say that again.” She said. She looked into his eyes. She stroked his chest and leaned in and kissed him passionately. Her tongue played with his.
 
Trevor returned Laurie's passionate kiss, their tongues playing together in his mouth, he gazed into her eyes as he stroked her hair and repeated himself. "I'm getting rid of my wife for you," he said in his soothing, confident voice.
 
Back
Top