The Elfgirl's New Master (Seeking one female)

Omnilore

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 17, 2014
Posts
138
In the Kamalian Magistry, elves are a slave race to humans. The highest ranking members of society -- Magisters -- usually own multiple slaves -- male elves for diplomacy and management; female elves for cleaning and sex; goblins for light labor; trolls for hard labor; and sometimes dwarves for crafting.

The Magistry treats magic almost as a religion, and their armies of battlemages make them the most powerful force on the continent of Koema. Their capital is the Great City of Kamalia, and a council of twelve Archmagisters and one Grand Magus sit in the Crystal Keep. Each Archmagister is responsible for a certain number of strongholds, cities, and provinces, with each one being put under the watchful eye of a Magister Regent.

In the farthest city along the southern coast of Koema, a massive tropical storm inflicted considerable casualties, including the current Regent. A young Submagister who was studying under the former Regent is plunged into the role of the city's new leader as it struggles to rebuild after the disaster, earning him his mentor's estate and staff, as well as a gift from the nobles of the city -- a fresh elfgirl who has just reached adulthood and has not yet laid with a man.

Deep down, the young Submagister has always detested the way his people enslave other races, and has never actually owned a slave himself. Now he faces a disturbing dilemma in that if he refuses to use the elfgirl for her intended purpose, it would appear that he was rejecting her and thus she would face a rather grim fate as a slave who failed to fulfill her purpose.

Knowing he must relent and allow her to fulfill his sexual needs, he decides that at the very least he can treat her with kindness and make sure she is healthy and happy. From here, the story can go several ways. If the female writer prefers it rough and non-consentual, I can portray the new Regent as slightly more dominant that I was thinking. If she wants the two to eventually fall in love and have a romance, then we could have my character spark an equal rights movement, which could lead into a rebellion and outright civil war if she wants it action-heavy.
 
Back
Top