Military men...

It's because this jobs require that you be in shape. At least for the most part. That you be willing to work hard for other people. They are stable sources of employment for most people. They tend to attract men with a sense of order and discipline due to the nature of the job.

No not all those who do those jobs meet those standards, nor are they the only men with those traits. When you look at it from that angle it makes sense why women like those guys.
 
Because men look sexy in uniform, period. :) I think my favorite is U.S. army fatigues (or whatever theyre called now, I forgot) with the soft cap, not the beret. Love that look.:heart:
 
I think, and I could be wrong...
That the reason we see uniforms as appealing is because, the people in them are usually the kind of people our mothers and fathers told us we could trust as kids.
They mean, depending on the uniform: a protector, a savior, someone who is kind and compassionate, someone who can heal you and someone who can carry you out of the flames.

It's not just women who are attracted to people in uniforms either, men do it too...
If a chick walks by in lab coat or scrubs, they are going to take a second look, because, hey medical field. AKA someone who gives to others of themselves.
Just my thoughts on the topic.

======

I think I would agree with this one. šŸ™ŒšŸ¼
 
Because you are taught to be. It's social programming embedded within almost every facet of our society from near birth. ever see those jammies for little newborns with the firetruck and the caption 'Mommy's Little Hero'? We're brainwashed into thinking that the uniform makes a person a hero. It doesn't, but we're taught to believe it does. And so women are taught to 'give thanks' with sex to the heroes.

In my humble opinion, this is absolute bullcrap.

More likely than some far-fetched idea of "social programming", uniforms have always been designed to radiate health, strength, cleanliness etc., all of which highly contribute to the wearer's attraction.

I've had zero social "army/firemen heroes = good" influences during my life (the opposite, if anything), and yet I'm quite able to see the appeal of uniforms. (I know, don't assume universal applicability from examples of personal experience, but it provides a hint at least.)
 
I spent 26 years in the Air Force, retired aircraft maintenance Chief! Thanks to those with the positive comments!
 
Army wife here. I agree completely with your sentiment that a man in uniform is hard to beat.
 
Because you are taught to be. It's social programming embedded within almost every facet of our society from near birth. ever see those jammies for little newborns with the firetruck and the caption 'Mommy's Little Hero'? We're brainwashed into thinking that the uniform makes a person a hero. It doesn't, but we're taught to believe it does. And so women are taught to 'give thanks' with sex to the heroes.

If the uniform is just your basis to see someone as a hero, then i think that's pretty dumb. :p Still depends on the actions done by the one wearing it.

Proud Fire Fighter here btw..
 
Back
Top