Sissy Dreams

sissy dreams

omg Jane you are such a hottie your stripper fantasy got my panties so wet ... i've been dressing gurly since age 7 and you my dear are a real sweetie ...:kiss::kiss:

Very sexy stripper fantasy, darling! Would love to either be you or the customer in that one!

Aw, you're too kind, 'casual'. Let's see. I did have this fantasy recently...

Through some sort of magic, I found myself walking into a strip club, but not as a patron, as a dancer. I stopped by a mirror to look at myself and discovered healthy breasts, nice curves, and a sexy outfit. I was wearing a leather waist cincher, a satin shelf bra, satin thong, ultra-short school girl's skirt, a too small white cotton blouse tied closed under my breasts, and high heels.

"Come on, Sissy," said another of the girls as she pinched my ass and hurried me to the dressing room.

I stood there and watched as the others stripped off casually from their public outfits and into skimpy stripper wear... bikini top and bottom with calf boots... one piece outfits reaching up like suspenders over their breasts... skimpy dress over panties and heels. All of them were lovely, sexy creatures and I felt myself getting hard.

I flushed with embarassment, realizing that I still have my cock in these panties, with this body.

"Uh, oh, we're getting little Sissy all excited girls!" teased a tall blonde dancer. She walked up to me and placed a luxurious kiss on my lips as her hand slipped under my skirt and grasped the length of my cock through the satin panties. "We don't want that..." she said softly as she stroked me three times slowly. I was ready to cum right there.

"Nope," she said suddenly, pulling back just as I wanted to wrap her in my arms and make crazy lesbian love. "Sissy has to dance!"

I was rushed out into the public floor and the place had filled with men, all of them watching us with leering, hungry eyes. My skirt was tenting up in front.

"Please don't make me dance first!" I pleaded with the DJ. He took pity on me and sent the blonde up first.

She had the crowd cheering and at the end of the song took off her top to the delight of the men. That was when they pushed me on stage.

I was terrified and extremely aroused so my cock was rock hard again, easily noticeable if the men looked for my panties. I danced around, getting more and more bold. Men came to the side of the stage and I danced over to them, caressed their faces with my breasts and accepted money in the waist of my skirt. Several of them snuck feels of my cock and I realized that I had nothing to fear here.

The song changed again and the blonde slipped away. I took off my blouse and bra and danced with my breasts free. I could feel their soft weight and movement as I spun and gyrated.

Stepping off the stage, several men were asking for VIP dances as I put my tops back on. Feeling flush with being desired and feeling so beautiful, I started a bidding war. The man willing to pay $200 for three dances won out and I led him back to the mostly private area.

Laws and rules were thrown away when he sat, pulled me close and began to suck my cock through my satin panties. He was quite skilled, his hands groping my femininely curved ass and teasing my asshole. Each dance was to last a song and each song was two minutes.

At the end of the first song, I was spurting hot cum into his moaning mouth. He sat back after he'd swallowed it all and I began to give him a VIP dance, revealing my breasts, grinding against his cock, dropping down and mouthing his cock through his pants.

That was when he broke the rules again, undid his pants and fed his cock to me just as the third song began. I was overwhelmed with pleasure, rock hard again in my panties and stroking myself as I gave him the best head I could imagine. I slipped his cock between my breasts a little and then back into my pretty mouth.

The third song wound down and he grunted "More, more". I signaled the bouncer who left us alone. The man yanked down my panties and pulled me down on to his cock. I gasped as his big cock invaded my ass and then hugged him, pressing my breasts to his eager mouth. I gasped more as shocks of pleasure came from my swollen nipples, something I'd never experienced before.

Soon, he started thrusting up in me and I propped myself up on my knees a little to give him full access to fuck me. My skirt flipped up and down and my breasts bounced as he gave me a hard fucking. His hands moved to my breast and my cock and he stroked both as he thrust again and again, bouncing me to orgasm.

I splattered cum all over his shirt as I felt his cock swell and pump my ass full of cum. I ground against his spewing cock, rubbing my own breasts and biting my bottom lip through my orgasm.

As the fourth song ended, he pulled out and helped me to my feet. He was a complete cum-mess but it could easily have been all his and legal. I wasn't expecting the bundle of $100s he gave me as he kissed my cheek.

I pulled my outfit back on and headed out to the dance floor. No time to quit for a working girl!

(That elaborated on my stripper fantasy but I hope you enjoyed it.)

Sissy Jane

wow! That was just what I needed this morning. Great scene xx

Aw, you're too kind, 'casual'. Let's see. I did have this fantasy recently...

(That elaborated on my stripper fantasy but I hope you enjoyed it.)

Sissy Jane

Every time you post I destroy a box of tissues ;)

Willing to visit my place for a night full of "dancing"? Not sure I can keep this cock rocking for that long, but I'd love to see you (and your sultry mouth, and amazingly tight ass) and it try....

Thanks everyone, it was a fun little fantasy. Let me know when you need another so you can fill your panties with hot cum!

Very sexy stripper fantasy, darling! Would love to either be you or the customer in that one!

Today I am going to dress very fem.
Electric blue bikini VS panties (tight), lace top sheer black stocking, black lace teddy....all under my clothes, and then go shopping for some sexy heels.

& this is not a dream!

The shoes in these pictures were ones I was thinking about. http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=28801993&postcount=1678

In my fantasy, I'm a younger man and meet an older man. He wants me to wear panties. I do and he takes charge. He has me kneeling on the floor while he fucks my mouth. He takes me into the bathroom and we shower. He washes my ass good. He makes me shave my legs, then he takes over and shaves around my ass, my crotch and my balls. I have a little hair left above my dick. He dresses me in white sheer pantyhose and those shoes. He has me stand up, lean against a wall. He has a firm hold of my dick as he tears a hole in the panty hose and enters me from behind. The shoes make it easy for me to lean forward and take him in. I cum in the panty hose and he keeps fucking me until we both cum again.

Okay, here's a quickie inspired by another thread on these forums.

I walk up to the front of her house. I've never been there before and I'm trembling. I'm also flush with embarassment as her neighbor watched me from my car to her door. I'm wearing a shirt and jeans but she saw my high heeled shoes and stockings below my jeans. The woman's knowing smirk makes my ass tingle in anticipation.

Under my shirt and jeans I'm wearing my most elaborate lingerie... satin bustier with garters to thigh high stockings, satin g-string panties, false breasts in the cups of the bustier, and then the high heels, with thin ankle straps.

The door opens and she's everything I'd hoped: taller than me in her own high-heeled thigh high tight leather boots, full breasts in a leather corset, a leather decorative choker, elbow length leather gloves, and a small leather thong. I start to walk in but she puts up a hand.

"Strip."

I flush so hotly I must be lighting up her porch but I quickly unbutton my shirt, take off my heels, pull down my jeans, put the heels back on and take off the shirt. The neighbor woman is gawking at me in my sissy frillies.

"Do you want to put this on?" she asks as she holds up a leather collar with "Sissy Slut" written in fake little diamond chips.

"Yes, Mistress. Please."

She attaches it around my neck and I smell the leather. She grasps my cock and leads me into the house. I am bound and used, strapon in my ass and my mouth, handjobs on my cock but with a ring to prevent my orgasm. Hours of sexual pleasure, touching every deepseated need of mine to be used, feminized, pleasures in satins and bound in leather... with a final release so powerful... filling a condom with cum and then being forced to swallow it all out of that condom...

being sent out to my car with my ass on fire, my panties soaked with my endless precum and the sissy slut collar locked on my neck.

:)

She leaves me in a state of perfect satisfaction... perfectly sated... my sensual appetites fed and myself devoured...

I leisurely drift back through my memories... her kiss... the first touch of her bare breast against my own skin... that soft moan from her throat when I touched her...

It began with matching panties...

http://www.lasenza.com/eng/products/Panties/ThongsGStrings/Ruffly-Thong?222001-031

We embraced in bed, our satiny panties sliding against each other. She purred as she felt my hard stiff cock in the satin, rubbing her moist pussy. My hands found her ass and I reveled in holding it, gripping it, hard.

She began to beg, to mew in that special way and I knew what she needed. Within a few moments, I'd moved down her body, spread her thighs, moved her face down on the bed and pulled away her panties just enough. My tongue found her ass and soon she was squirming as I penetrated her.

She loves that... drives her crazy so I did my best, forcing her legs wider and pressing my mouth to her ass and thrusting my thick tongue in deep again and again. Her trembling fingers found her clit, rubbed it and she came hard. I felt her pussy spasming and her ass squeezing my tongue.

When she came down from her orgasm, her eyes flashed nastily. We embraced again and now it was her turn to play with my bottom. She found a butt-plug that looked like a thick hard cock. As she showed it to me, teasing me about how I was going to take that cock like a sissy slut should, her fingers moved into me, teasing me, relaxing me, spreading me.

Laying on my belly I felt the cock push against me, urgent and waiting until I relaxed just enough... then she gave it a little extra shove, I gasped, there was pain and then intense pleasure as I felt the hard cock penetrate me... spreading me... filling me... my cock throbbed underneath in the satin of my panties.

Then she started to talk to me, as she moved the cock in and out... calling me her sissy slut... telling me I was going to take that fucking cock whether I wanted to or not... making me beg for it, beg for it harder and deeper, maing me admit that I wanted to be fucked, I needed my sissy ass to be fucked, my panties yanked down and my sissy ass opened wide.... and it built and built as I reveled in her touch, her hand on my balls squeezing them, the other slamming that dildo into me again and again.

When I finally let go, or rather... when SHE finally LET me orgasm... it was amazing! I filled my panties up with hot creamy cum, splash after splash after splash. Oh god it was amazing... I lost myself in that perfect moment, I was the sissy I always wanted to be.

Of course, she ordered me to drink the cum out of my panties which I happily did.

She left me here, cum on my lips and in my belly, my lingerie soaked with my sweat and precum, my bottom deliciously sore.

She's heaven on earth for me.

She leaves me in a state of perfect satisfaction... perfectly sated... my sensual appetites fed and myself devoured...

I leisurely drift back through my memories... her kiss... the first touch of her bare breast against my own skin... that soft moan from her throat when I touched her...

It began with matching panties...

http://www.lasenza.com/eng/products/Panties/ThongsGStrings/Ruffly-Thong?222001-031

We embraced in bed, our satiny panties sliding against each other. She purred as she felt my hard stiff cock in the satin, rubbing her moist pussy. My hands found her ass and I reveled in holding it, gripping it, hard.

She began to beg, to mew in that special way and I knew what she needed. Within a few moments, I'd moved down her body, spread her thighs, moved her face down on the bed and pulled away her panties just enough. My tongue found her ass and soon she was squirming as I penetrated her.

She loves that... drives her crazy so I did my best, forcing her legs wider and pressing my mouth to her ass and thrusting my thick tongue in deep again and again. Her trembling fingers found her clit, rubbed it and she came hard. I felt her pussy spasming and her ass squeezing my tongue.

When she came down from her orgasm, her eyes flashed nastily. We embraced again and now it was her turn to play with my bottom. She found a butt-plug that looked like a thick hard cock. As she showed it to me, teasing me about how I was going to take that cock like a sissy slut should, her fingers moved into me, teasing me, relaxing me, spreading me.

Laying on my belly I felt the cock push against me, urgent and waiting until I relaxed just enough... then she gave it a little extra shove, I gasped, there was pain and then intense pleasure as I felt the hard cock penetrate me... spreading me... filling me... my cock throbbed underneath in the satin of my panties.

Then she started to talk to me, as she moved the cock in and out... calling me her sissy slut... telling me I was going to take that fucking cock whether I wanted to or not... making me beg for it, beg for it harder and deeper, maing me admit that I wanted to be fucked, I needed my sissy ass to be fucked, my panties yanked down and my sissy ass opened wide.... and it built and built as I reveled in her touch, her hand on my balls squeezing them, the other slamming that dildo into me again and again.

When I finally let go, or rather... when SHE finally LET me orgasm... it was amazing! I filled my panties up with hot creamy cum, splash after splash after splash. Oh god it was amazing... I lost myself in that perfect moment, I was the sissy I always wanted to be.

Of course, she ordered me to drink the cum out of my panties which I happily did.

She left me here, cum on my lips and in my belly, my lingerie soaked with my sweat and precum, my bottom deliciously sore.

She's heaven on earth for me.

Thanks SJ you have a way with words that drives me wild!

"She's heaven on earth for me."

Loved your story - what a wonderful experience that would be!

I think I'd be in heaven!!

:heart:

Back