If you could be doing one naughty thing right now.....what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a fun thread....

I would be having a 3-way with a few of the very hot ladies here in lit....

If I had a guy....I'd be giving him a good morning wake-up call.....from under the blanket. :devil:

I would choose a guy or two and .... *giggles*

try a few things out ;) and Take pictures :D

I'd tie his wrists to the bed posts, and then tease him til he was begging and growling for release...then straddle his head, just out of his reach.

Bend over him to give him oral and only let him watch what doing that to him does to my body, as he feels what my mouth does to his! :devil:

I'd tie his wrists to the bed posts, and then tease him til he was begging and growling for release...then straddle his head, just out of his reach.

Bend over him to give him oral and only let him watch what doing that to him does to my body, as he feels what my mouth does to his! :devil:

Mmmm, such a tease.. ;)

I would be tongue-and-finger-fucking a nice tight, juicy pussy and tiny little asshole until she flooded girlcum all over my face. If I could find a woman who actually desired me that is. :rolleyes:

I would be tongue-and-finger-fucking a nice tight, juicy pussy and tiny little asshole until she flooded girlcum all over my face. If I could find a woman who actually desired me that is. :rolleyes:

Wow, I don't think you should have to look very far, Mr. Thing...:D
:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back