New Michigan Roll Call!

I am not sure if Tnt is a Yooper. I told her I was a troll once and she didn't get it. Maybe she just did not want to let me know we lived 6 hours from each other because she is so hot.

:):):):):):):)

Oh shit, ya gone done changed the thread and I was sleeping at the wheel again! Hey from the east side, though i grew up on the west side.

I am in the woods and corn fields just north of Oakland county if that is considered rural.

33/f/Flint area I'm rarely on Lit anymore so it's best to hit me up on kik at sammybrite1984.

My boys and I are going to Erebus tonite. First real big haunted house for all of us

I am not sure if Tnt is a Yooper. I told her I was a troll once and she didn't get it. Maybe she just did not want to let me know we lived 6 hours from each other because she is so hot.

:):):):):):):)

You must have caught Mr. T with that Troll comment. He's a born and bred cheesehead, so can't be expected to really know all the Michigan terminology, even tho he grew up, spending his summers in the woods of the UP.
Me? I've lived in the UP for over 50 of my 60 years.

Another Reason

You must have caught Mr. T with that Troll comment. He's a born and bred cheesehead, so can't be expected to really know all the Michigan terminology, even tho he grew up, spending his summers in the woods of the UP.

Mrs. T is another reason to cross the mighty Mac

Ok. So do you own a copy of Escanaba in Da Moonlight?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OMG NO! But we do make love listening to "The Second Week of Deer Camp" and eat pasties for breakfast!! :D:D:D

I seen Escanaba in Da Moonlight as a play at the Purple Rose in Chelsey and one time in the D. Way funnier as a play. They went a little safer for the movie version.

Best fart joke scene ever.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OMG NO! But we do make love listening to "The Second Week of Deer Camp" and eat pasties for breakfast!! :D:D:D

Pasties for breakfast are a must when up north. I hate gravy or ketup on mine tho. Have to just eat them plain

hmmmm...
Generally I eat pasties "plain", but if not eating by hand, and there was good beef gravy... I'd opt for that. :D

Iz ooky out now — cold and raining. bleh.

At least it will only be cold for foosball, tomorrow, though I'm not gonna BE there.
Too bad it's not broadcast on real TV. Though the previous game was a bit painful to view.

Michigan 517 Neighbor

Hello Polly,. Take a look at my profile. Love to chat with my neighbors. Parmajack

Back