The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not started on my Port yet. I've been warned off alcohol (booh hoo!; but I do not know whether that is ALL booze or 'just steer clear of the neat scotch').

Meanwhile, we in the UK have been enjoying the Military Wives Choir. The song has raised a lot for two Military charities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hR6O7VxKaQ

I hope you have an adequate stock of torches, candles, etc.

Anyone want some rain ?. We're having quite alot of it lately.

Always well-supplied with lighting backup. We lose power often out here--especially in cold weather. :rolleyes:

You can keep your rain. After a hot, dry summer, we've nothing but gloomy, rainy days. Today, the sun decided to remind us where he is, so that was a nice surprise.

Always well-supplied with lighting backup. We lose power often out here--especially in cold weather. :rolleyes:

You can keep your rain. After a hot, dry summer, we've nothing but gloomy, rainy days. Today, the sun decided to remind us where he is, so that was a nice surprise.

Can we borrow it for a while please ?

We'll trade. Right now the jet stream is pushing all the storms north of us. That's fine for next year because it dumps oodles of snow on the High Sierra but a bit more locally would be appreciated.

The wather, she is fine here een Flor-ida. I theenk. :D

[I gotta lay off watching those WB 'Speedy Gonzales' cartoons on YouTube for a while *snerk*]

*wanders in shivering* happy new year naked people, just a poor switch wandering into my old hangout to avoid the cold.

Want me to fix that for ya, toots???? [said while grooming my eyebrows with my tongue]. :D

Happy New Year, y'all!

:eek::eek:

So that's what a naked lezbean looks like. ;):D

Happy New Year, Amy and the rest of the wild bunch around here.

Want me to fix that for ya, toots???? [said while grooming my eyebrows with my tongue]. :D

Happy New Year, y'all!

It would seem that subtlety isn't your strong point. ;)

Happy New Year Amy, and to the rest of you Naked Party folks out there. :D

Howdy folks.
Olaf; a glass of something for all these fine folks please
Happy New Year.

Ack! This thread wound up on Page 2 again! :eek:

Mom Nature just bitch slapped us down here in the Sunshine State! It's going down to freezing tonight and tomorrow night. However no snow is expected.

Bye, flowers. Bye, palm trees. Bye, tropical plants. This sucks ass through a straw. :mad:

Mom Nature just bitch slapped us down here in the Sunshine State! It's going down to freezing tonight and tomorrow night. However no snow is expected.

Bye, flowers. Bye, palm trees. Bye, tropical plants. This sucks ass through a straw. :mad:

It's just like Copenhagen this time of year, Tom. ;) :kiss:

It's just like Copenhagen this time of year, Tom. ;) :kiss:

Hi Maj. :kiss:

Yeah, but y'all are used to low temps. It raises holy hell with the shrubbery and flowers down here. The citrus growers like it, tho. They say it sweetens the fruit.

Hi Maj. :kiss:

Yeah, but y'all are used to low temps. It raises holy hell with the shrubbery and flowers down here. The citrus growers like it, tho. They say it sweetens the fruit.

The citrus growers are right. It does sweeten the fruit. ;)

I don't mean to annoy you - but before you know it Spring will be here. :cool:

Night, Tom. :kiss:

Thanks for rescuing the page.

It's been welllll below freezing here for days. Should be 50 by Thursday, though.

Thanks for rescuing the page.

It's been welllll below freezing here for days. Should be 50 by Thursday, though.

Whoof! I've lived in that sort of climate before and got used to it. Living here in sunny Florida has thinned my blood and spoiled me. I get restless if I can't go to the beach at least 3 times a week. It's a good place to relax and mellow out. :D

Well, I went to my fly-tying class tonight and the instructor liked my fly best so it goes on the wall for the next year. Amazing . . .

And speaking of the beach, our club dean (90 years old and still takes the steps two at a time!) is hosting a fly casting in the surf next week. I guess I know what I'm doing next Wednesday and Thursday.

I swear, Elwood is an inspiration! Now if we knew he was still romancing the ladies . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back