I want to be a Democrat...

Yuh:eek:

I know. Republicans NEVER do that! Thank goodness for Republicans.

:rolleyes:

SINthysist said:
So I can at least offer fear...
I too have been rethinking my politics, especially after hearing Dick Gephart talking about the fact his mother needs help buying her prescription drugs. Of course he didnt offer to help her or sell his beach house house in North Carolina. So I want my taxes raised to help out all the underprivledged. Hell, lets have a big government program to wipe out poverty, we can call it the Great Society.

well bring your chaps, hugging that tree with the spotted owl can be hell on your thighs :D

Re: Re: I want to be a Democrat...

bored1 said:
Hell, lets have a big government program to wipe out poverty, we can call it the Great Society.
or is that wealth redistribution...nope cant call it the truth, todays PC Police will not let that happen.

As to Gephart that was totally sickening to watch on the news. (even though he did say he helped pay her drug bill)

Re: Re: I want to be a Democrat...

bored1 said:
I too have been rethinking my politics, especially after hearing Dick Gephart talking about the fact his mother needs help buying her prescription drugs. Of course he didnt offer to help her or sell his beach house house in North Carolina. So I want my taxes raised to help out all the underprivledged. Hell, lets have a big government program to wipe out poverty, we can call it the Great Society.

I wonder if Al Gore's dog gets the same drugs as Gephart's mom for less money.

:D

Well, one question before join. Do all democrats get blow jobs from interns or is just for the ruling class?

Wow. This is the first time I've actually seen a big Conservative circle-jerk. Thanks for the show, guys.

:rolleyes:

You don't want to be Democrat. No one in their right mind wants to be Democrat. It's not fun, and it's not the lap of luxury.

Yep, I want all that money from the rich too. And I want to be able to blame everyone else for my lot in life. And I want to be able to sandwich a waitress at Corcoran's with Sen. Kennedy and Sen. Leahy. And I want all my lawyer buddies to be able to sue everyone for everything so that they, and the 'designated, politically proper' organizations get the money.

I want to be able to tax the shit of of 'big' industry (forget that the small businessman gets caught in this trap, but that little guy doesn't hire my union constituency anyway so fuck him) so that they raise their prices (after all, business doesn't, and never has, paid a penny in taxes) so that with the increased dollar volumne, my labor constituency can strike for higher wages.

I want more hand outs from the government. I don't want to work, I just want a paycheck each week to make 'ends meet'. After all, it is governments responsibility to 'take care' of us all. Says so in the constitution. It's a 'right'.

And I want bigger pay checks from Social Security. It's my right you know and I'm close to collecting. I really don't give a fuck if my son and my grandson will have to give up 50% of their paycheck to support me, it's my due you know.

And I want to open the doors to this country to all that wnat to enter, legally or illegally, after all they just want a 'better' life and it makes me 'feel' better.

But most of all, I just want to 'feel' better. Because if I 'feel' better then everything is OK, isn't it? My feelings count for more than reason, don't they?

Gee, I hope that those people on the flights on 9/11 'felt' better about it. It makes all the difference in the world.

Ishmael

EWWW....Democrats...

GROSS! YUCKY!

El diablo (puff daschle is a short shrimpy old fart...and he stinks too!)

Tricky Dick....( Now that bastard really makes my blood boil)

Gosh...*get's violently ill*

There is little to differentiate between Republicans and Democrats. Their primary goal is re-election and maintaining their own personal power, not representing their constituents or doing what's best for the country.

Face it. Congress sucks. And the same bozos keep getting re-elected.

Duh.

Duh - the American Political Experience in a nutshell...

Well said. I have 1.3 trillion in additional spending from the Republican Candidate, do I hear 1.4, yes over there in the corner, the Liberal with the tie-dyed tie...

miles said:
There is little to differentiate between Republicans and Democrats. Their primary goal is re-election and maintaining their own personal power, not representing their constituents or doing what's best for the country.

Duh.

Very true. Congrats you've seen through the mess that is American Politics. *here have a gold star*

miles said:

Duh.

My god some wisdom, and it in ended in Duh................holly shit!!!

Support a party, yes do it but look at the history... history is long ago and Tuseday morning too... as George Bush said when he adressed a meeting of all white rich males .... it is nice to see my kind out there..... ( this is not a quote, but just listen).

miles said:

Duh.

Can I quote Miles again .... let me say "wow, holly shit, and even Duh..... right on, well said.... no duh!!!

Look way back to the Clinton administration.... let's see hmmmm no wars, prosparty beyond what we ever saw for 8 years..... hmmm that ought to suck!!

oh yes and there was Monica too....

I could really get into the party of:

Richard Nixon
Jesse Helms
Kenny Boy
Phil Grahm
Newt Gingrich

etc. etc. etc.

Great guys.:rolleyes:

TWB said:
I could really get into the party of:

Richard Nixon