With a mischievious grin...

Oh it was a compliment, the post work on the photo's is fantastic and the sexy subject is beautiful. What can I say the combination just confused my mind enough to make my original post ambiguous.

Haha I was mostly teasing you but thank you for clarifying nonetheless :). I appreciate your kind words, thank you.
 
Stunning as always. Welcome back. You were missed. Not by me mind you, but I hear others missed you. You have made their night! Not mine mind you because I didn't miss you as stated above.
 
wow... have to say that may be the most amazing ass ive seen in a very long time.. keep it up!
 
Stunning as always. Welcome back. You were missed. Not by me mind you, but I hear others missed you. You have made their night! Not mine mind you because I didn't miss you as stated above.

Well be sure to tell those folks that it's good to be back. Not you. Those other people.

I hope it was an all over body blush, an all over body blush does wonderful things to nipples and lips (both sets)

Haha well I wouldn't know, I'm a very subtle blusher ;).

Make sure your all over blushing isn't hives. I have Benedryl and an epi-pen if you need it.

I appreciate your concern; fortunately I have my own epi-pens stashes throughout my home.

wow... have to say that may be the most amazing ass ive seen in a very long time.. keep it up!

Aw, thank you!

Lots of beautiful curves in these pics.

Glad you had a good trip.

Thank you :).

I like your idea of celebrating. Glad to hear you had a wonderful trip. I encourage more trips in the future if this is the result.

Is the crop for naughty girls or just horses?

Tools are meant to be used ;).

your skin looks delicious.

I have to admit, this read a bit Hannibal-esque to me. It puts the lotion on the skin? But thank you as I know it was meant to be a compliment :).

Spectacular! I am truly at a loss for words. Your beauty has rendered me mute.

Ah, the dichotomy of man, represented in a single post ;). I'm glad you like them, thank you.
 
Good morning

I edited my face out and I look a bit like an alien...but the rest is nice!

;)
 

Attachments

  • pc 1 edit.jpg
    pc 1 edit.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 5,607
You are more than just a tech goddess!!! Thank you for sharing. Your avatar is awesome. Red is definitely a good color on you. Your prop can give you a whole new shade of red. . .
 
I edited my face out and I look a bit like an alien...but the rest is nice!

;)

You look Lovely MYW ... Even if you edited out Your face ... For that I don't blame You !!!!

attachment.php


Such a Nice Ass-et to be Spanking ;)

attachment.php


Great contrasts in this One


attachment.php


Thanks For Sharing ..... :rose: :rose: :kiss:
 
You are more than just a tech goddess!!! Thank you for sharing. Your avatar is awesome. Red is definitely a good color on you. Your prop can give you a whole new shade of red. . .

Thank you :).

The rest is very, very nice.

-LCN

I'm flattered, thank you :).

Sexy new pics hon...hope you have a great Christmas!

Thanks! You too :)

You look Lovely MYW ... Even if you edited out Your face ... For that I don't blame You !!!!

Such a Nice Ass-et to be Spanking ;)

Great contrasts in this One

Thanks For Sharing .....

Thank you :). I'm glad you like them!

You are too modest, you are way beyond nice as is the composition of the image.

Aw thank you, that's very sweet. I am a photo bug.
 
You know the lovely sweet, sensual, soft, warm, spongy ass of yours - I could caress it, squeeze it, spank it, lick it all day long! It is just the most beautiful ass I've seen! Gosh, it makes me want to.... hmmmm!
 
Back
Top