Married or Attached But Looking Thread

United States Army Paratrooper, married, and looking for some fun bc my wife wont give it up more then once a week and I need it daily! I'm actually having fun now any takers on playing? Or even just to chat see where things go? PM me or reply to this post :)
 
hi new to site

Hi new to site 42 male engaged but looking for females to chat and maybe little camming... open to any subjects... thank hoping to recieve so intrest..
 
hi new to site

Hi new to site 42 male engaged but looking for females to chat and maybe little camming... open to any subjects... thank hoping to recieve so intrest.. from canada.
 
I second that! Thanks for sharing such enticements parrasia and welcome to our little world!
 
38 year old bi-curious male.

Hello. Michigan married male here. Been looking for a 'buddy' in my area for some time now. Would be nice to find a guy to explore with. :)
 
55 midwest professional male that loves to have fun and enjoys a woman's company. Fortunately, I travel all over the US...so I would love to strike up a friendship. I'm 5'11" about 205. Love mature women!!!

PM me, I'd like to get to know you!
 
33 y/o Southern California mwm - looking for married female chat partner for online fun. Real life fun if you are close.
 
Mmmm

Mmm, look at all these men. I've been offline for awhile but have returned for some flirting and exploring.....:devil:
 
Back
Top