Like other men seeing your wife nude?

To each his/her own. My wife loved to fantasize about watching me with another woman. I loved showing her off. Just more fun for us I guess!

Fantasy and peep-shows only are different than reality and swining, though. :) Oftentimes, those who enjoy fantasy find the practice in reality to be quite different! Good luck if you ever do cross that line! :)
 
Problem with crossing that line is that it's not always both parties that cross it ......willingly. I could fill a page with the women I have known that have done things that they simply were not comfortable doing simply because her man wanted it. I myself have been in that catagory more than once. It is always more fun when we do things because we want to rather than because we feel like we need to or ought to for him. Don't get me wrong I have stated before that there was a time that I would do just about anything for the right man but there are lots of us that do what we otherwise wouldn't dream of doing.
 
When I was involved with swinging I was typically the single bi female thrown into the mix. More often than not it seemed the other women were "bi for a day" or trying to "be trendy" or whatever else. It seemed they were "talked into it" by their husbands.
 
which is ok as long as they weren't coerced into it to the extent that it was well beyond their comfort zone. For me I can warm to a variety of sexual situations that at first make me pause. Had my husband wanted to try swinging I am sure I would have given it a try albeit with some caution at first but prolly would have enjoyed it if I didn't feel forced into it. Your man is lucky and am betting he knows that yes?
 
Hmm, I'd have to say that I'm in the middle camp where it is pretty hot to think of other men seeing my partner naked, but they can't touch her. It would be more of a situation where my friend would see a hot picture of my girlfriend by accident or if someone walked in on my girlfriend and I having sex. I'm really not into the thought of my partner being with other guys.
 
I think liking having other people see your wife naked is very different than wantint to physically share her. I love it when my wife allows herself to be seen or is accidentally seen, but I don't want another guy to fuck her. Different fantasy, I think.
 
Isn´t it easy to find out nowadays? Just try some pic-swap, which is not exactly the same, but still exposes her to other men´s views...
 
I think liking having other people see your wife naked is very different than wantint to physically share her. I love it when my wife allows herself to be seen or is accidentally seen, but I don't want another guy to fuck her. Different fantasy, I think.

that's what i'm thinking. my OL:rose: likes being nude, doesn't care if she/we are seen, and says 'it's only skin and it makes men so happy' when she shows off at bike rallies/parties. no touching/sharing/swapping that is a totally different thing!
 
Showing Off

My husband, like many men, likes to show me off. Pics on-line is easier than showing off in real life. I think it is similar to guys that like to show off their new cars! It's that attitude, "look at my prized possession".

As I get older, I also find it exciting that guys still like my mature body so showing my pics can be a turn on for both of us. We agree with the others that said, there is a distinct difference between looking and touching.
 
My husband, like many men, likes to show me off. Pics on-line is easier than showing off in real life. I think it is similar to guys that like to show off their new cars! It's that attitude, "look at my prized possession".

As I get older, I also find it exciting that guys still like my mature body so showing my pics can be a turn on for both of us. We agree with the others that said, there is a distinct difference between looking and touching.

I have to say I find your mature body very sexy. I'm glad your husband likes to show you off. :) I think what I really find hot about you besides your titties is your very open sexuallity. We share many of the same fetishes ;)
 
Can anyone explain to me what the appeal is of it all? I just can't fathom being into it but I see a lot of guys love having their wives exposed or looked at.

Is it validation? Seeing that other guys approve of what you "have" ?

My own feeling there are at least three reasons for this.

  1. Validation
  2. Expression of the desire to have a threesome or an open relationship in a more socially acceptable way.
  3. Social

Validation: I feel for some guys seeing other guys finde their wife or girlfriend attractive is a turn-on for them. By seeing their pleasure it validates to them they have an attractive partner that is sought after by other guys.

Socially acceptable desire: In other cases they male may be inerested in having a threesome or exploring the idea of having an open relationship. However, he realizes his partner is not interested in the idea or he realizes the risks involved. In order to resolve the issue of having a threesome / open relations and not having it, having their partner expose themselves to someone else becomes an acceptable altnerative. The reason, I feel, it becomes an acceptable alternative is due to exposing oneself carries less of a stigma than a threesome or an open relationship.

Social: Men, generally speaking, tend to be less jealous and can, generally speaking, emotionally detach themselves from a situation. This means, if their partner exposes themselves to someone else then there is less of a chance they will get jealous. Depending on the context of the situation, it can be a social situation where the female is trying to bring pleasure to both men and enjoy their attention.
 
Interesting...


I do this - show her off - well actually have sex with her while someone watches - never thought much about the psychology of this but the post above made me wonder why it is that each time I am doing her while someone watches - I shoot twice the volume of sperm and it flies out like a jet stream......
:eek:
 
Problem with crossing that line is that it's not always both parties that cross it ......willingly. I could fill a page with the women I have known that have done things that they simply were not comfortable doing simply because her man wanted it. I myself have been in that catagory more than once. It is always more fun when we do things because we want to rather than because we feel like we need to or ought to for him. Don't get me wrong I have stated before that there was a time that I would do just about anything for the right man but there are lots of us that do what we otherwise wouldn't dream of doing.

Reading through all the responses. I haven't read, that anyone here at least is forcing their wife too expose themselves. it isn't like a have a bunch of strangers in a room and force my wife too go in and take her cloths off.... I personally think Mrs K is rather sexy....and it turns me on knowing others are turned on by her full figure....men or woman.
 
Last december we were in Punta Cana where there were tons of topless women. My wife wouldn't take off her top, but this december when we go she will for sure.
Pretty sure she'd let a stranger put sun tan lotion on her breasts for me to enjoy watching. :)
 
I love to show my wifes tight body off

Only had the courage to pic swap with other guys and couples so far. My wifes knows and gets off on it. We don't send face pics however.

If you would like to chat on yahoo and see some pics of her sweat hairy and delicious asshole then feel free to PM me.
:D
 
I love the idea of guys seeing my wife exposeing herself. She usually isn't into the idea but one time we were at a party and we were playing horseshoes with a couple buddies of mine. My friend talked her into loser has to undue a botton for each time they lost a point. He was my partner and i made sure she would lose cause i wanted her to show them her tits. She ended up losing and had her shirt unbottoned and had to remove her bra, we played the rest of the night like that. As she got drunked she even stepped behind a tree and removed her panties and put her shorts back on but she made sure we saw her panties before she put them away. I was so turned on that night knowing my friends could see her tits and her panties.
 
My hubby always loves to see me undress for the doctor

He even makes sure I dress up specially in clothes that turn him on.

Jennifer
 
Neighbor

My wife tells me that a few months ago, our neighbor was looking for me and instead found my wife Emily getting dressed. She was naked, but she claims she hid her pussy real quick. . .

. . . the thought really excites me and I keep wondering whether Emily actually fucked him and isn't telling me.
 
My wife tells me that a few months ago, our neighbor was looking for me and instead found my wife Emily getting dressed. She was naked, but she claims she hid her pussy real quick. . .

. . . the thought really excites me and I keep wondering whether Emily actually fucked him and isn't telling me.

I bet she did!
 
i love showing my gf off, i look forward to our holiidays every year when i know she will go topless. she has an amazing pair of 40dd boobs and i love seeing all the guys checking her out when she is at the pool.
i'd love to see her fuck with another guy but shes not brave enough to try it yet though we do fantasise about it regularly.:)
 
Well we both get a buzz out of it so no harm done there. Camming is just amazing watching and performing for strangers whilst my husband watches has certainly spiced things up. This all started after uploading pics to the Lit amateur thread which turned me on after I received positive comments. Strangely though he's shy and won't post pics of himself as he reckons "Lit is 85% men. Who would want to see me?" Not to fussed about being on cam with me though.
 
Although my wife isn't into RL playing I have a FWB who is and we are looking to have a live cam session sometime soon - there are plenty single candidates for joining in but it might be interesting to have another couple take part - anybody got ides for the right way to find a suitable couple?
 
My husband and I recently started here on lit together. I didn't think our sex lives could get any better but now its purely amazing. He loves the idea of other men wanting me and using my body. I know its a little more then show and tell but I think its hot. We haven't expierimented offline but I find having him turned on with little things I will do is very sexy. Nudity is a beautiful thing that everyone should enjoy every once and awhile. Nothing wrong with some exhibitionism.
 
Couldn't agree more. Its just naughty, naughty, naughty fun which respectable people shouldn't do.
 
Back
Top