The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*went to the store... came back.... popped open an energy drink.... see's we are still on the topic of video games.*

*debates changing her avatar*

So it's Vs. multi?

Yeah you have up to 4 people squads. Each squad has one of the 4 classes. Each gets their own special ability. You have capture the flagish missions, death match and such, but in each map there is also fucktons of zombies, and tyrants and what not.

And they pretty much follow the normal zombie logic from the games. They chase loud noises, but if you get a bleeding wound they will mob your ass. Also they can infect you with the T-virus. It is basically a Damage Over Time that if you don't get cured will kill you, when you die you turn and start attacking your teamates.

Nah, you don't get anything different for going solo than you do for doing it with a team, except more points toward challenges cause you're getting all the kills yourself, and working towards the Lone Wolf banner.

You also have no one to pick you up, so if you go down, it's gel or die. It's definitely not a walk in the park.

hmmm

Oh ive got plenty of Gel stocked up, last look i have 145 medi gels or survival kits so

*went to the store... came back.... popped open an energy drink.... see's we are still on the topic of video games.*

*debates changing her avatar*

Hmmm I'm on the fence about that. I do love that Avatar.

But I am curious to see what you will replace it with.

hmmm

Oh ive got plenty of Gel stocked up, last look i have 145 medi gels or survival kits so

Yeah, but you can't take anymore than 6 into a match, so you've got to be careful.

And even if you go against the Geth to avoid the insta-kill units, you've got their bullshit stagger to deal with, and hunters that just appear before you and shoot you in the face, and primes that snipe you from across the map...

Yeah, but you can't take anymore than 6 into a match, so you've got to be careful.

And even if you go against the Geth to avoid the insta-kill units, you've got their bullshit stagger to deal with, and hunters that just appear before you and shoot you in the face, and primes that snipe you from across the map...

Depending on your graphics i can see the hunters

Yeah you have up to 4 people squads. Each squad has one of the 4 classes. Each gets their own special ability. You have capture the flagish missions, death match and such, but in each map there is also fucktons of zombies, and tyrants and what not.

And they pretty much follow the normal zombie logic from the games. They chase loud noises, but if you get a bleeding wound they will mob your ass. Also they can infect you with the T-virus. It is basically a Damage Over Time that if you don't get cured will kill you, when you die you turn and start attacking your teamates.

That actually sounds pretty interesting.. I may have to check that out after all.

That actually sounds pretty interesting.. I may have to check that out after all.

Yeah. It is a nice change of pace from games like CoD where guys know all the maps and how to exploit all the little pieces of terain and sit in one spot forever.

The neutral 3rd party adds a little more of an unpredictability factor to it.

Yeah. It is a nice change of pace from games like CoD where guys know all the maps and how to exploit all the little pieces of terain and sit in one spot forever.

The neutral 3rd party adds a little more of an unpredictability factor to it.

Yeah. I can't do CoD. It just pisses me off to no end. Zombies I can handle. That other shit I'll leave to the 13 year old quickscopers.

Yeah. I can't do CoD. It just pisses me off to no end. Zombies I can handle. That other shit I'll leave to the 13 year old quickscopers.

Yeah. I was good with a sniper rifle with a thermal scope. I have a pretty sharp astigmatism so even with my glasses I have a slow reflex time, and I don't do well with the super small details and lots of colors. Jungle maps fuck with me bad.

Having only the two colors of sharp contrast made the game much more manageable for me. In black ops they broke the thermal scope so it is all but useless. A light blue scope and everything glows white hot. The colors are too similar. Bleah.

I just realized were still on the subject of boobs and legs...

Just.. this is the part where they are doing other things while they don't have boobs, legs or real guns in their hands.

makes so much more sense now.

Facepalm

Seriously? A guy was killed at a GA Wal-mart after he got into an "Altercation with two associates and a contracted security guard after being suspected of stealing 2 DvDs"

That's just fucking... baffling.

Just.. this is the part where they are doing other things while they don't have boobs, legs or real guns in their hands.

They're in ManZone, Nina.
If we back away slowly and throw out a video game book, they might-
Oh wait, that's an instruction manual.
Nevermind.

They're in ManZone, Nina.
If we back away slowly and throw out a video game book, they might-
Oh wait, that's an instruction manual.
Nevermind.

More than happy to talk about something else but no one is producing boobs or legs to converse about so... unless someone brings up a more interesting topic... Video games it is. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back