The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
536668_501431043219687_1542687706_n.jpg

What idiots. (I just received a 3rd email request to sign a petition for letting Great Britain know Mitt Romney does not speak for all Americans and that we offer our sincere apologies). :)

What idiots. (I just received a 3rd email request to sign a petition for letting Great Britain know Mitt Romney does not speak for all Americans and that we offer our sincere apologies). :)

WHile I am with them in spirit, its a stupid idea.

Very strange. It's old news here. He got a polite slapping from our Prime Minister and a couple of other senior politicians and then sent on his way, to work his special magic on the Middle East.

Very strange. It's old news here. He got a polite slapping from our Prime Minister and a couple of other senior politicians and then sent on his way, to work his special magic on the Middle East.

Where he then went about praising Israel in comparison to the Palestinian territories for their higher GDP
Now, REGARDLESS of how you feel about the conflict, only a moron would think about comparing the two...one is, y'know, basically an occupied country. Not quite fair, I would think.

I got the feeling they thought the Brits were too ignorant to figure things out on their own. I sign a lot of petitions, but I drew the line at this idiocy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back