Nova's Closet

I had to look that up (I'm one of the few who have NOT seen GoT).

They have the best dragons I have seen from the film industry. And....

Well let's just say.... Since it has been proven that people who are afraid of spiders are ten times more likely to find one in their bed.... I have come to the conclusion that Emelia Clarke TERRIFIES me.

emilia-clarke.jpg

They have the best dragons I have seen from the film industry. And....

Well let's just say.... Since it has been proven that people who are afraid of spiders are ten times more likely to find one in their bed.... I have come to the conclusion that Emelia Clarke TERRIFIES me.

emilia-clarke.jpg

Ain't she pretty ?

And so much prettier as a brunette than a blonde.

I read an article where she told the story of sitting in a coffee shop across from someone reading a magazine about GOT and a big picture of her as Dani in it and the person was clueless as to who she was sitting next to

Maybe the fact her tits weren't out helped because that seems to be the only asset that matters to both the author, the directors and the slobs watching that crap show.

:eek::eek: Ummmmm.... Yeah... Terrified.... Wait... What was the question?:D

My I said that if one is terrified of spiders, one is 10 times more likely to find said critter in bed. So...

~looks at the image again~

Yeah, I'm wonderfully, deeply, immensely TERRIFIED! :D

With muscles like that, perhaps he should be in the Rugby team.

Rugby's a particularly, and fascinatingly, rough game.

~imagines the roughness~

Mmm...rough stuff.

But I digress. Wonderfully so. :devil:

Hmm...wonder if Dragons play rugby. Or something similar? I'm woefully unknowledgeable on games Dragons like to play.

Last edited:

I'm good with no words. All I care about is the grunts and groans.
;) :devil:

My wife is among the legion of women with a thing for him. Who is he married to? A celebrity I think?

I gave up watching GOT after season 3 or 4 for reasons I've made clear here in my typical unpopular style of being exceedingly blunt, but this clip is one of the most bad ass scenes ever and I am a snob when it comes to violence.

Short, brutal, nothing flashy, but goddamn.... And it was over stopping his men from raping the captives. hell, I'd do him after that.:eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HqdSjdtPAQ

My wife is among the legion of women with a thing for him. Who is he married to? A celebrity I think?

I gave up watching GOT after season 3 or 4 for reasons I've made clear here in my typical unpopular style of being exceedingly blunt, but this clip is one of the most bad ass scenes ever and I am a snob when it comes to violence.

Short, brutal, nothing flashy, but goddamn.... And it was over stopping his men from raping the captives. hell, I'd do him after that.:eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HqdSjdtPAQ

Crap....now I want to write a fight scene.

Okay, I didn't know who image guy was before you flashed that clip here. I just found him on an image search. But now I do know. Seems he's married to Lisa Bonet. Like having Lenny Kravitz wasn't enough sexy for a lifetime, now she has this guy. Lucky bitch.

That was badass. But you'll have to get in the do-him line, 'cause I'm calling first dibs.

Crap....now I want to write a fight scene.
Do it? And share. :)

Okay, I didn't know who image guy was before you flashed that clip here. I just found him on an image search. But now I do know. Seems he's married to Lisa Bonet. Like having Lenny Kravitz wasn't enough sexy for a lifetime, now she has this guy. Lucky bitch.

That was badass. But you'll have to get in the do-him line, 'cause I'm calling first dibs.

Do it? And share. :)

I may be wrong, but when Bonet divorced Kravitz she'd made a remark to the effect of he'd rather play with his guitar then her. After seeing him open for Aerosmith years ago I see what she means, there is conceited, their is convinced and there is delusional narcissism. As my wife says he looks like the kind of asshole who'd jerk off to himself.

I may be wrong, but when Bonet divorced Kravitz she'd made a remark to the effect of he'd rather play with his guitar then her. After seeing him open for Aerosmith years ago I see what she means, there is conceited, their is convinced and there is delusional narcissism. As my wife says he looks like the kind of asshole who'd jerk off to himself.

Good thing I only want to fantasize about him, not live with him. :D

Back