New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms Katrina said:
Thank you for the welcome, Aeroil.

Yes, indeed he is a male sub, he's my very obedient boy! Despite the fact he made a mistake in his initial post, he did please me by swiftly editing. He'll learn.
hehehe, we all make mistakes in our posts, at least he didn't quote himself instead of edit, which I've done before lol :). Well, like I was saying, the male subs are the rarity here on the board, and a lot of the ones here don't post very much. And it's always nice to se a new domme here, the dom's tend to scare the crap out of me lol.
 
Aeroil said:
hehehe, we all make mistakes in our posts, at least he didn't quote himself instead of edit, which I've done before lol :). Well, like I was saying, the male subs are the rarity here on the board, and a lot of the ones here don't post very much. And it's always nice to se a new domme here, the dom's tend to scare the crap out of me lol.

And the Dommes don't, eh? Well, we'll see about that... ;)
 
Ms Katrina said:
And the Dommes don't, eh? Well, we'll see about that... ;)
hehehe, well a lot of the doms are sadists, DVS comes to mind.....
 
New here

Hi all, I'm tealsphynx....a bit new in the BDSM exploring, already posted one question I had, I was amazed how quickly I got a response! From what I've read it looks like the term is Switch...since my hubby and I both take turns who's in the Dom position. Actually, I don't think I would have ever found myself posting on this type of board if I hadn't met him...I'd never been with a guy who was willing to be Dominated over...I used to get my Alpha-Femme kicks sleeping with other chicks (its amazing how submissive they can be, I never had to try and make them submit!) but even then my exploration has been limited to being the sexual leader and a little light bonding and spanking. I liked those activities and with his interests it has awakend a desire to explore more into it. It's great that his fantasies and mine match up so well, but I enjoy it when he's sub and tried to become Dom....I get to really show him who's boss at the moment. But I also equally enjoy being sub. I'll admit he's better at Dominating than I am, but I'm still new to this. I really enjoy reading the postings on the subject and granted I've only been responded to by one person this far, I feel really comfortable on this board and I think that will be helpful in my exploration.
I found a link for some checklists through this site, some of the things listed I've never had experience with or even heard about (hence the question I have posted) and having that list really gets gears turning...
 
Hello

I’ve been a dom man for ten years ever since an ex girlfriend coxed me out and showed me the light. She knew me better than I knew myself at the time and I will ever be in her debt.

I am now with a woman who is not a sub but is very understanding, I consider myself very fortunate to have met such an open-minded soul such as her. I’m not looking to meet anyone; I’m only looking to correspond with people who have the same interests as myself.
 
I'll bite

Alright, so not that hard and only if you ask nicely.

So sue me. It makes a nice entry line, right? I use it everywhere. *grins*

I am a 26 year old Domme from Ohio. I was first interested in the BDSM lifestyle after a friend of mine basically thrust the whip into my hand and told me I was a natural. I've not looked back since. *grins*

That's about all there is to me. If you want to know more, feel free to ask. I'm generally pretty chatty.
 
Spirit Guide said:
Morning all! :)

How's everyone doing so far?

well, I am two thirds the way through my dissertation, which is due in two weeks.

The BDSM world has NOTHING on the academic world when it comes to cruelty.....
 
arctic-stranger said:
well, I am two thirds the way through my dissertation, which is due in two weeks.

The BDSM world has NOTHING on the academic world when it comes to cruelty.....

It's that last third that will get you...

You think the academic world is cruel, try working for a mis-managed company :rolleyes:
 
Hello, My name is Dawn and i am very new to this site...I am bisexual and hope to find myself lots of new friends to chat with about anything and everything...I also hope to ask questions and hopfully get answers to the many questions that i have about BDSM. I love the idea of being a sex slave to a domanite(sp?) woman. I have never reallt know the complete sexual touch of a woman and i wish to explore that aspect of myself very much. Im not really sure what else to say so i guess if anyone has questions please ask me and i will answer them thanks for your time in reading this and i hope you have enjoyed doing so :D (oh and by the way please forgive any spelling mistakes i have made)
 
Morning all! :)

Sorry about yesterday Srctic-stranger; maybe today will be better?

Welcome SexxyDevil69 :) We hope you enjoy your stay :)
 
Hello everyone! My name is Laura and I'm a very happily married woman with two great children. I am not involved in the BDSM lifestyle because my husband is not interested in it, but I'd be a wonderful submissive to him if he was. I've tried to get him to take a more dominant role, but other than some light spanking once a year or so he just isn't into any of it. Since I cannot do the things I desire I enjoy reading about others living out my fantasies. :)
 
Hi Mesalina! I'm still new here too... you mention you want your husband to take more of a dominant role with you, but do you have any fantasies of dominating him? I'm at the beginning of my exploration into BDSM so I've been trying both roles...I've found I enjoy dominating a little more than I do submitting, being the one in control opened up a new world of fantasies for me...but your husband would have to be willing to let you control him...
Anyway, welcome!
 
Hello:

ElSol, male, not quite middle-age, not into the scene.

Mostly my interest is in control rather than dominance (don't ask me... I don't know... I just know when I don't have control of a relationship because I'm looking for the closest door) but it makes my stories fall out the other categories and into BDSM.

Same thing goes for the bondage elements in my stuff... catapults it out of the 'normal' world and over here.

Sincerely,
ElSol
 
Hi elsol.

tealsphynx - Being in control just isn't my thing. I did tie him to the bed once because I wanted him to see why I love that so much and enjoyable as it was it just didn't feel right. I wanted to switch places the whole time. Although the teasing of him when he couldn't get to me was a whole lot of fun.

It's frustrating to me that he won't go further than he has because he's pretty controling in other aspects of his life. He has said numerous times he's concerned about hurting me, so maybe he's afraid he can't control himself?
 
Mesalina said:
Hi elsol.

tealsphynx - Being in control just isn't my thing. I did tie him to the bed once because I wanted him to see why I love that so much and enjoyable as it was it just didn't feel right. I wanted to switch places the whole time. Although the teasing of him when he couldn't get to me was a whole lot of fun.

It's frustrating to me that he won't go further than he has because he's pretty controling in other aspects of his life. He has said numerous times he's concerned about hurting me, so maybe he's afraid he can't control himself?

I've had a couple of offers in that direction and I've always shied away.

I finally had to explain to someone.

"If we go down this road, what happens if one us doesn't want to come back? And by come back... I mean, ever!"

As a major control-nut, I can see walking down certain paths being dangerous, because once I take that control, you're not getting it back. The only choice left is for you to leave.


Sincerely,
ElSol
 
Clears throat and steps quietly up to the mic

Hello to everyone. I thought since I've posted a few stories on the site, I should introduce myself.

I'm a 43 years young sub female. I have a wonderful Master who showers me with attention, love, affection and yes the sometimes dreaded discipline. (I have a new respect for 18 inch wooden rulers) And when I hear "Damn it, toy!" it sends wonderful chills through me.

I've been exploring the BDSM lifestyle for sometime and the internet has been a wonderful tool. I've met many wonderful people who are both r/l and net only.

I just found this section on the site this morning. This is a wonderful outlet for anyone new to the lifestyle or long time participant.

It's nice to have someplace to ask advise or share with others who understand the complexities of the D/s relationship.

Ok, let me step back and into my corner to watch events unfold.

Have a wonderful day. And again, thanks to those who started this thread
 
Welcome to the boards Ms_Toy, I'm sure you'll fit right in :). Don't be afraid to ask questions, so long as you're not calling anyone names then they're always happy to answer, and despite being a newb I'll do my best too lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top