How do you launder

In fairness I think Beck is from the UK, so you gotta give him a pass on this one. Not everyone over there gives a crap about US politics.

Edited: because crop does not mean the same thing as crap.

We have Friends over here too :)

I just wash as normal clothes/bedding (so 40/60 degrees, powder and softener).

*sigh*

tumblr_m2cm92eauH1qevfdu.png

Lol. Okay you two. I am just a not to bright man. I use an old shirt for a cum rag and sometimes I cum in my undies if excited enough.

You better clear out space in your PM box after that bit of poetry.

What kind of fire jizz are you shooting that's leaving stains?

I have been wondering that all damn day!!

I know. I've cum on a lot of surfaces. Linen, silk, cotton, wool, carpet, wood, leather, tile, grass, concrete, metal, linoleum, granite, corian, diamond, porcelain, polyester, canvas, cashmere, rope, nylon, plastic, kid skin (as in goat, fuckers), asphalt, rubber, paper, graphite and moon rock. Okay, not moon rock. But the others I have. And never have I stained it. What is in your jizz??

You better clear out space in your PM box after that bit of poetry.

What kind of fire jizz are you shooting that's leaving stains?

I have been wondering that all damn day!!

Those catch rags must look like Pollock paintings, or table cloths from a busy chinese food restaurant if you are seeking laundry tips.

or..

1341158269029_2731643.png

I know. I've cum on a lot of surfaces. Linen, silk, cotton, wool, carpet, wood, leather, tile, grass, concrete, metal, linoleum, granite, corian, diamond, porcelain, polyester, canvas, cashmere, rope, nylon, plastic, kid skin (as in goat, fuckers), asphalt, rubber, paper, graphite and moon rock. Okay, not moon rock. But the others I have. And never have I stained it. What is in your jizz??

What?! No moon rock!?!

This thread disappoints. I came here looking for tips on money laundering. :(

Be patient. He will start one soon enough. There are only 8 topics on which he hasn't started a thread.

I have been waiting to see these topics posted....

"Is it better to have an orgasm or cum?"

"Have you ever laughed during sex?"

"What does it mean if your mate smiles at you?"

"Have you ever had sex in a hotel?"

"Which is sexier? Oranges or Apples?"

Now you just added to his 'to-do' list! How will he ever find the time?!

Bwhahaha!!!! This is pure gold!

That first one... Oh man. I almost spit my shepard's pie.

Undiluted bleach will do it. Test it on your penis first though.

I've actually heard that drinking 10-12 oz. full strength is a good precautionary measure to prevent the stain in the first place.

Crafty use of the comma there pmann... this sentence could have read much differently! lol

That said, this is a pretty impressive list of materials. I can't say that I've ever given any thought to the diversity of targets that I've 'left my mark' on. Perhaps that's a call to action... :)

Back