RennyStyle's Image Thread

RennyStyle

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 18, 2016
Posts
2,279
RennyStyle's Image and Idea Thread

Everyone else has one, why not I?

EAxJbsL.jpg


eWhhQgh.jpg


wIvjzRY.jpg
 
Last edited:
Subscribing. I love to support other image posters.:D
 
The Trophy

miss-dior-portman4.jpg


Imagine: she is the trophy wife of a rich and powerful man. She spends her days in their palatial grounds, tended to by a professional, detached staff. And she always has the same sterling silver necklace around her throat.

But imagine that the necklace is more than it seems. Inside one of the metal flowers is a GPS device, allowing her husband to track her anywhere on the grounds. Another conceals an eavesdropping device, she can be seen or heard anywhere. And yet another hides a punishment device, turning this silver piece into a glorified but effective shock collar.

Suddenly the grounds seem a lot smaller and far less desirable.
 
Last edited:
The Mermaid, Part One

m4rJHlH.jpg


For as long as you can remember, you had heard the stories of the beings who lived above the surface, the Men. Powerful, strong, brave, and their companions, the Women, blessed with grace and wisdom, and all possessing the alien qualities of warmth and passion.

One day, you could take it no longer. You found Poseidon, the old and clever God of the Sea, and begged him to use his powers to make you human. In return, you promise yourself to him, pledging to become his wife and join his hundred-strong harem. And why wouldn't you? Mermaids can't feel love and Gods have insatiable appetites. After a generous sampling of your gifts, and the promise of a century of more, he relented, but with a caveat.

"You shall have legs, and be capable of passion and love, but from sunrise to sunrise, a Man or Woman of the surface must bring you to a climax. If this does not occur, you shall be returned to your true form and to the sea forever." You hastily agree, unable to truly appreciate the full meaning of his terms.

For you see, your new parts are magic, most powerful and most sensitive, bringing to you a level of ecstasy no mere mortal woman could dream of achieving. You cannot know this yet. Or that when you turn back, that ability to feel will remain, and you will be the only member of the harem to truly comprehend the meaning of servitude.

As his magic wraps around you, transforms you, hear his final warning.

"On the surface, you shall experience true love, false love, you shall lust for and be lust after. You shall be used, abused, and admired. You shall be battled over and you shall fight. You shall experience true freedom and total captivity. And you shall be punished for attempting to defy my edict and take matters into your own hands."

His words fade into the distance as you continue rising through the darkness. The diffused light from above becomes stronger, the rippling surface of the water approaches, and as the last tingle of your transformation passes, you break the surface.

H5S0sZ1.jpg
 
Last edited:
The Girl Next Door

giphy.gif


This GIF was in Veroe's thread, and I had to include more.

Elisha-Cuthbert2.gif
Cuthbert__Next-Door_020.gif


c9321bf2de64e6dce7c1ce9e6934752d.gif


845967f6698363def658605adeee19de.gif


GifElishaCuthbert2345.gif
 
Last edited:
Elisha Cuthbert

I have to wonder what happened to Elisha Cuthbert. I haven't seen her in anything recently. :confused:
 
A fairy tale no longer

RemoteUnimportantGossamerwingedbutterfly.gif


This gif inspired me. The girl could be from the countryside whose travelled with her uncle into the village after her father's died, not realizing that her uncle has brought her there to sell her, his revenge for being left out of his brother's will.

After walking through the market, the trickster leads her up onto an unused stage and rouses the crowd like a carnival barker, promising something unlike anything the other vendors have to offer. He lays out the simple terms for his trade, and holds up a contract only a few sentences long, and lets the crowd offer terms. He calls for competitive bids and interesting trades, but the response is muted and disinterested, only a few farmers or shopkeepers who could use an extra hand, but don't have any interest in another mouth. Until he decides to sweeten the pot and rends her dress.

giphy.gif


When he rips open her blouse, the crowd's offers explode from a few chickens or strips of meat to entire goats or cows. A grubby slopper offered two of his fat hogs, "one for each of those fat tits!" he clarified loudly, and the boorish elements in the crowd without anything to trade laughed.

One man even offers to exchange his own daughter for her, though it's clearly a one-sided exchange. And his intentions for her were far from familial.

The keeper of the whorehouse offered two handfuls of gold coins, knowing if he wins that the girl would earn it back easily. And if he won her, this sale would be a perfect advertisement, and she could be on her back day and night for the next month.

In the crowd, there is a handsome boy, but he also has nothing. Certainly not a cow, or a goat, or even an ox or a horse that he could trade for someone like her. He begins to consider his assets, but the price is still escalating. If she's within his reach, she won't be for long.
 
Last edited:
Well, the handsome boy's alternatives are obvious. Rescue or kidnap her from the person that wins the auction. Which of the two that he does depends on how gallant of lad he is. Does he rescue her because he wants to help her regain her freedom and regain her inheritance? Or does he kidnap her because he wants her for himself? Then again, maybe he starts out as a kidnapper who turns into her rescuer as he learns about her evil uncle and her inheritance. :D
 
He thinks he wants to rescue her, but he really just wants her. And his gallantry will depend entirely on who winds up winning the auction, if you have any thoughts about who that might be.
 
Because I just used her as a face claim in a ponygirl RP.

Sofia-Resing:-Sports-Illustrated-Swimsuit-2016--35-662x992.jpg


Sofia-Resing:-Sports-Illustrated-Swimsuit-2016--30-662x992.jpg


swimsuit-issue-2016-model-sofia-resing-poses-for-the-2016-sports-picture-id510724628


I would like to use her in another RP, perhaps one of my prison threads if anyone reading would like to be her warden or her cellmate.
 
Last edited:
Ummm...........oh..........sorry! You had me at ponygirl RP. :D
 
That RP happened to fall apart after a day, and I'm still interested since I'd never done one before.
 
Taken from Veroe's thread.

tumblr_olroudlbps1v21qz0o1_500.gif


I'd love to use this in an RP.



TriciaHelfer-OpenHouse002.gif~original
 
Last edited:
Back
Top