Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
I hope everyone is having a great 2013 so far!!!

here's a few sexy pics for you to start the year off right. :rose:

tumblr_mg67v2Fzy51rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg67vcL52w1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg67vlNqYO1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg67vuCaQs1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg67w7JGeV1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

All great shots, Jerry! Can't decide which is my fave. :)

I thought I saw somewehere that you were helping your dad with the calves, and I got an image in my mind of you in rubber boots and wet hair chasing highland cattle across the heather. Lol.

I usually like a quiet NYE. For the past few years I've been going sailing up to a private cabin and staying toasty warm sipping wine with a few strangers by the wood stove. Usually in bed by 10PM, and starting the new year without a hangover.

I think I'm more looking forward to 2013 starting, and the onset of Spring.

:heart: Doing a major overhaul, getting ready for the spring. It wasn't intended to be a sexy photo shoot - I was just using my iPad to take pics of the work, and managed to get a few to share also.

523c8480f68397b3f7ff45f49418889c_zpsb8247fdc.jpg

I have been helping on the farm :) I have the overalls and the wellies going on hehe. But no highland cows unfortunately.....holstein fresians. I found a calve at the beginning of the week she had just delivered it never get bored seeing that

I hope everyone is having a great 2013 so far!!!

here's a few sexy pics for you to start the year off right. :rose:

tumblr_mg67v2Fzy51rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg67vcL52w1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg67vlNqYO1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg67vuCaQs1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg67w7JGeV1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg
My 2013 just got a whole lot better :heart: beautiful Jerry

Even though I'm a guy, I always enjoy your photos and how you experiment with them.

P.S. Nice looking toys, and I mean the Beemer and the Rubicon :D

All great shots, Jerry! Can't decide which is my fave.

Thanks LadyVer. :kiss: When I looked at my pics again, I thought, "Hey! I have lower back dimples. Cool!!!" lol

I have been helping on the farm :) I have the overalls and the wellies going on hehe. But no highland cows unfortunately.....holstein fresians. I found a calve at the beginning of the week she had just delivered it never get bored seeing that

My 2013 just got a whole lot better :heart: beautiful Jerry

:kiss: Now I'm reminded of watching All Creatures Great and Small when I was a kid. :D

I'm posting a pic of a highland cattle anyways. just cuz they're soooooo cute!!!!

highland-cattle-image-03.jpg

Even though I'm a guy, I always enjoy your photos and how you experiment with them.

P.S. Nice looking toys, and I mean the Beemer and the Rubicon :D

Thanks ADVR! ^5. A lot of my experimentation (in terms of filters, post editing, etc..) comes from just playing around with the App features and filters on the iPad. I especially love DashOfColor for those images where just one thing is in colour and the rest is in B&W - so simple to use.

I've just got a new App which makes comic book style layouts, with filters and 'stickers', so I'm trying to find ways to play with that. You'll probably see something playful coming out of that in the near future.

Cheers!

(ps. thanks for the toy compliments - My Beemer has me hooked on older Kbikes - amazing machines!)

Love them.....Very nice ass, especially......:kiss:

Thanks, Scarlett!:rose: Feel free to post or PM me with any requests - sometimes I'm not sure what to shoot next and could use some help sometimes.:)

Just playing with light and focus tonight. Don't expect much - unless I get that *magical* lucky shot. ;)

:rose:

tumblr_mg8infUr0B1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

You knew that I had to do this naked too, right? ;)

tumblr_mg8mh6E8Bd1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

Everything that goes up, must come down..... but not to worry...

tumblr_mg8mjdFI6I1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

...no sailors were injured in the making of this thread. :D

:) That's even better!
:rose:

I absolutely LOVE your thread. Thank you so much for sharing with all of us! I'd like to share a beer with you!

Oh, this is getting fun!!!! Come over to my house and do some naked handstands please ;)

thank you, i just drooled on my freshly laundered sheets. it was totally worth it though. beautiful, sexy, yummy, hot pics!

You can keep the Bud, I'd love a Guiness, though. That'd do splendidly.

I thought you might approve. ;):kiss:

THANKS!!! I aim to please. :rose: um, so, I hope you don't mind Budweiser. Sorry about that. I usually have Guinness, or a Belgian lambic around for company. :(

Holy Shit but you are one hot man!!
Thank you for sharing your gorgeous pics with us!

:kiss: Now I'm reminded of watching All Creatures Great and Small when I was a kid. :D

I'm posting a pic of a highland cattle anyways. just cuz they're soooooo cute!!!!

highland-cattle-image-03.jpg

Awwwww they are so gorgeous :) as are your new photos ofcourse :kiss:
I love the one handed handstand for obvious reasons :D

Back