Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies please feel free to pm me next time you're looking for someone to play with!

Lifting my slick fingers, I lick them clean before I wave hello to the empty room :( I so wish someone was here to lend me a set of D cell batteries of a willing hand....
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Lifting my slick fingers, I lick them clean before I wave hello to the empty room :( I so wish someone was here to lend me a set of D cell batteries of a willing hand....
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

You know I would lend you anything you needed dear :kiss:

Oh my word. First day to explore this forum after being a story junkie. Clearly, I've been missing out. lol

3.25am....awake and what to do?

Sighs...slides hand inside knickers :)

Fingers in panties now, building to another orgasm. I think I must be really needy, because playing with myself seems to make my horniness worse :eek:

I know just what you mean! Restless fingers are doing their thing now :D

You can just tell they are really into each other. Genuine affection is such a turn on i think :)

That is so true! There is very little erotic about two "lovers" going through the motions.

I loved how their hands were clasped at one point, and as the woman on the left had her orgasm the one on the right touched her face...held her...wanted to be close...

Have your way with Karsyn? Oh my! ;)

You can just tell they are really into each other. Genuine affection is such a turn on i think :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back