Available to edit ~~ April 2015

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Sign in if you are available this month.

* Include preferences such as copy or literary editing, or if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories such as Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines

Available

Won't touch copy with the following: rape, drugs, non-con, BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male but otherwise most else goes.

MS word is the preferred format although will use open office.

PM me your requirements with detail of category and word count and I will see what I can do.

Todger65

I can edit for grammar and spelling and can advise on style and content if required. Although British, I can switch to American if necessary.

No subject off limits (although I have my personal preferences) and practically any length is OK.

At the moment I don't have Word, but I do have OpenOffice.

I will edit just about anything. I will not edit stories with drug dealing, or rape.

I can edit in April. I specialize in LGBT stories. I will not touch rape, incest, furries, scat, or piss.

Resignation as volunteer editor

Effective immediately I have resigned as a volunteer editor.

I'll gladly volunteer to edit some stories and I'll copy mykellm's undesirable list: "rape, incest, furries, scat, or piss".

Editor available. Open to most topics, though will depend on your writing and style.

Available, won't do anything poetry related. It's not my thing. Word documents are preferred.

Back