Need an opnion

E

Everyday_Man

Finished my first story, would like an opinion ... not sure if I need an editor, but if the person I talk to has experience (has written stories) I'll listen.

I finished my story, read it again, will read it one more time, but ready to submit. I'm countering my eagerness to submit, but it's not easy.

Story line ... mother/son but no real mother son sex. There is sex, but the reason I'd rather someone who has written stories read it is because: I don't want to hand my story over to someone who just wants to jerk off.

Crude, I know, but I do have my hang ups.

Edit:
Fixed some typos.

If it's not incest sex, but there's sex, what sort of sex is it? If you want someone experienced to look at it, you want someone experienced in whatever category it is.

okay

it's a lead up ... didn't want to give to much of the story away ... it's mother/son ... I was looking for an opinion of someone who as done this before ... but I don't need anyone to submit it. Read it or don't, I don't need any of you ... I'm asking for experience here.

Are you saying this is chapter one and it is a build up for chapter two? As an aspiring author I would be willing to looking at your story. If you do decide to use my services I will tell you now that the weekends are mine. I do not edit on weekends therefore if you are in a hurry don't contact me.

it's open ended ... it's could be done or if I decide to go back to it, it can be continued.

I've been on literotica a long time without a name, but I decided if I'm going to write, most my stories will be open ended.

If you read it, you'll understand. It's not complicated, but it ends well (I think).

I just want one opinion before I submit. First come first serve type of thing. If the person who has experience has some opinions I'll listen.

Back