Love Between Ninja : A Naruto (anime) RP (closed)

IntriguedLover

Ruby Mistress of Desire
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Posts
4,107
{OOC: This story takes place after the Fourth Great Ninja War and is between the son of Lord Bee and the daughter of Naruto Uzumaki. So just to make it clear, it's 19 years in the future, after the war. Thanks for reading.}

Kumera Uzumaki, Age 18, Ninja of the Hidden Leaf Village.

I was always a troublemaker growing up. All the shinobi in the Village Hidden in the Leaves would always say, 'Like father, like daughter,' when I would act up. My father is Naruto Uzumaki, the hero of the world and 6th Hokage. He is also the Jinchuriki of the Nine Tailed Beast, Kurama. I was told that I was named after the Kyuubi out of respect. He and my beautiful mother Hinata Hyuuga, head of the Hyuuga Clan, always wanted what was best for me. My older brother Kenzo was killed by a rogue ninja when I was still in the academy, so you can imagine how I've been protected. Now I'm 18 and a member of the elite ANBU force of my village. My father looks at me and wishes I had been born with red hair like my grandmother. "Well, too bad, Dad," I always tell him before jumping out the window of our home to go to work. I was born looking just like my mother, which she tells me that it's not a problem, he loves me all the same. I don't have many friends, only those who my dad chooses to be okay. I've never had a boyfriend. Had one once, Nara's kid. But he took me on a trip to the Hidden Sand and Dad heard about it. Even though Lord Gaara was there and knew I was safe, the great Hokage didn't want to understand and only gave me missions in the village for a while. The conversations when I got back was a bad one, which I lost the argument.

"Kumera, you don't seem to understand why I try to protect you," he tried to explain one time.
"Lord Hokage, I understand completely. It's you that doesn't understand that outside of the missions, I just want to have a normal life," I countered.
"You are all that your mother and I have left. You are the heir to the Hyuuga clan after your mother is gone. You are so important to us, don't you understand?"
"Then why in the hell did you sign me up for the ANBU? If you wanted to protect me so much," I asked him, ready for a bit of clarification from him.
"It's because Kakashi-sensei recommended you for it and it's because I knew you would be trained right," he said turning towards the window.
"But I should be allowed to have a relationship at least! You had mom when you were only 17!" I was furious at this moment.
"Kumera! That's not the point. Return to your commanding officer and do not question me further on this matter. The discussion is closed."

I huffed out of his office, using flying raijin to get back to the ANBU headquarters. I was 15 at the time. Now, I've matured more and don't try to undermine his authority, because I know it's not going to work. He is the Hokage first, my father second.

The recent mission reports were becoming distorted when Ninja would return turning in their findings to me. I was in charge of giving missions to ANBU newbies. I looked at one report. A ninja from the Hidden Cloud was to be in the Village soon carrying intel for my father. "Who authorized this Ninja to bring this information. He is not of our village," I asked one of the ANBU shinobi. "It's Lord Raikage's son," they responded. "I didn't know he had a son." "Yes, he's your age," the ninja said before leaving.

My heart skipped a beat. I knew that dad wouldn't approve, even if it was a fellow Jinchuriki's son. I looked down the list and found my name. I would be the person to welcome him to the village and guide him to Hokage's Mansion. "Great," I said to myself. "Just...great."
 
Renzul the Wanderer. Son of the Lord Raikage. He was a nothing that people would have though would come from Lord Bee's blood line. People thought he was often weak, not as suited to be Lord Bee's son. He was quiet, had no friends but his supposed shadow. He often ignored his training, spent a lot of his time missing. Made the place a wreak of fear looking everywhere for him.

That is why he was known as the Wanderer.

He often ventured into Top secret areas, using his No-See Jutsu, he was obsessed with the Legendary Sanin, Tsunade, Jiryra and Orochimaru and the 4th Hokage, he cared not that is father was Killer Bee, he was nothing like him, nothing like everyone thought he would be.

He sat in a tree and yawned as he read a few different scrolls, his eyes covered by his sunglasses that his father gave him. He looked out and saw two Hidden Cloud Anbu, he sighed as he heard them tell him his father wished to speak with him.

Time passed and he nodded as he said nothing to his father, knowing he was a failure to him. He took the mission and nodded. Inside he was very happy to be able to travel to the hidden leaf village, where all the heroes were. All the legends...

He smiled as he walked away and he felt like he blinked and opened his eyes to see he was at the gates of the Hidden Leaf.

There he stood, 5'8" 200lbs, his hair was a mixture of black and silver. His eyes were covered from the glasses he wore, he wore simple clothing. He showed no emotion as he stood at the gates with his guard and they did the talking.

He was so excited, he looked up to the mountain with the 6 heads carved into the face. He was jumping for joy on the inside.

Who would be meet here...
 
I made my way to the front gate to greet the people who were coming from the Hidden Cloud village. I saw Izumo's kid standing there. "Hey Izumo, Jr," I said joking with him. He hated it when I called him that, "I do have a name, you know." His partner standing there was giggling silently to which it made him sigh.

"He is your father after all," I replied back. It was then that I saw him. He was looking around and staring blankly at the Hokage Monuments in the mountainside. I walked up to him, "You must be Lord Raikage's son," I greeted. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kumera Uzumaki."

I turned to look back at the mountainside with him, "That fourth big head up there is my grandfather and the sixth is my father. Hopefully one day I'll be the seventh or eighth," I said jokingly. I was a little out of my comfort zone with being all happy. Honestly this guy was quite the looker, seemed distant with those sunshades on. "So, will you be here for a while after you deliver the documents to Lord Hokage, or will you not be able to take a grand tour of Konohagakure?"
 
He looked to her, saw how her body moved so gracefully, so fluidly. He didn't even notice her when she appeared before him. He blushed and than cleared his throat at he tried to not look phased.

"Uhh.. umm... yes I am the Lord Raikage's son. I am here on official business, I must speak to the Hokage and deliver this message immediately. He sent me personally."

He looked to her through his dark glasses and smiled for a second, but quickly went back to his cold self. He looked to his guard and took a step back.

"Please if you could escort me... I can be on my way..."

He loved how sweet her name sounded.

"Kumera... Uzumaki... Kumera..."

He blushed again.

"I am sure you will become the Hokage one day Miss Kumera Uzumaki..."

He loved how her name sounded as he said it. She was beautiful.

"Please, let escort me and after I would love a grand tour of your beautiful capital!"

She could see he was excited.
 
"Certainly, Mister Renzul. My father is awaiting your news as we speak," I said to him. I could notice that he was blushing and mumbling to himself. "Is he trying to flirt with me?" I thought to myself. I shook my head at the fact. Lord Hokage wouldn't allow me to have any sort of relationship. Since my brother was killed when we were kids, he's been so protective over me. My mother has tried to let me have full reign of my life but she told me that I should understand how my father went through losing so many people in his life. I just let it pass.

I walked with Renzul on our way to the Hokage's Mansion. The pathway was filled with the aromas of the different shops along the way. The Dango Shop and Ichiraku's around the corner. I looked over at the young man I was escorting. "So, how long do you intend to stay here in Konoha?" I asked him, knowing that Lord Bee would probably want him back in Kumogakure before long.
 
He walked slightly behind her, taking in her lovely body. He grinned as he saw how her ass swayed side to side. He shook his head as he answered her question.

"As long as I can, or as long as you will have me Miss Kumera, I love this village, all the legends, all the stories, all the..."

Women... he again shook his head as he could not get the image of Kumera Uzumaki from his mind. In reality Renzul was a pervert. Using many jutsu's to perv on women. But the women in the Hidden Leaf... they were on a whole different level...

He sighed again.

"I would love to stay here... in a learning experience, maybe learn a few jutsu's from the teachers here..."

He knew he was babbling.

"The food smells great here... what do you like to eat?"

He could see the Hokage's mansion.
 
The Mansion was coming up and my stomach was growling loudly. I wanted to eat right now but had to continue with my mission. "Yeah we'll see what Lord Hokage says. I know this seems lame, but he has this hold on me and wishes to protect me forever. I've never been on a date where he hasn't chased the guys off." I could feel his eyes looking me over.

We walked up the stairs and down the hallway. I knocked on the door. "Lord Hokage, I have the Raikage's son here."

"Yes, come in," Naruto said. "Hello Renzul. Glad my old friend could spare you for this mission.."
 
He heard The Hokage tell him everything. He hid his smile, he hid his emotions. He just nodded his head.

"Yes Hokage, I understand, I will stay here in the Village and wait for your orders."

He bowed to the Hokage and he left the room. He was so happy, he finally would be able to stay here, get out of his own Village. He heard one of the guard call the woman into the room. He waited for her, knowing what was said.

He saw her come out and he nodded his head. She was to be his escort, show him around, make sure he is taken care of in this town, protected at all costs.

"So... I am sure he told you what the mission is... I hope this is ok? I have always wanted to see this Village and know all its stories. I am sure you can tell me right? Like all about the Legendary Sanin?"

He actually smiled at her, he had a bright friendly smile.
 
"The mission of his is to get him out of the Village Hidden in the Clouds. There have been assassinations against heads of state there and he is thought to be next."
I knelt before Naruto, "Yes Lord Hokage.." He was first and foremost the Hokage before he was my father. "I will the one to guard him at all times."
"Kumera, you know that this does not count as a date. You can expect an increase in your pay if you do this right," Naruto said to her.
"Yessir," I said to him before turning to leave out.

I met up with Renzul, "Well, first place we're to go is Ichiraku's Ramen House. It's a must for first-time visitors. Then we'll head to the Sannin Museum and Heroes Monument at the cemetery." I didn't want to rush all this onto him, but if he needed to be protected, best to run him all over the village so assassins have a hard time keeping up with him. "Well, I can tell you a lot about the history of the village, it's former leaders and so on. What makes you so interested in the Sannin?"
 
Renzul waited for anything, a word, a mission something. This was driving him insane. He paced back and forth in the room outside the Hokage's room. He kept looking to the door.

"Damn...what is happening..."

He than heard the door open and he saw Kumera come outside, he smiled at her as he listened to her words.

"Ok that sounds great. What did Lord Hokage have to say?"

As he followed her, he was very happy to be getting a tour of the legendary village. He listened to her with much intent.

"Well I do love ramen..."

He kept looking her body up and down and grinning.

"I am interested in the Sanin because they are legendary, I want to be like them, I want to learn all I can and become stronger, so I too can be someone other than Lord Raikage's son."

He sighed as he sat down and let her order for him.

"Thank you for being so nice, not many people like me. I am too different. Tell me all you know."

She was very beautiful, looked a lot like her mother and her mother was very hot...
 
I could tell that he was looking me over and by looking at him with my byakugan time to time, I could tell that his chakra was starting to become centered in one particular area - his groin.

"Hello, Ayame.. Two bowls of pork miso with extra noodles please," I ordered.

"Coming right up," the cheerful Ichiraku owner said starting our order.

"So, while we wait, I can explain to you a bit about the Sannin if you wish," I said picking up a drink glass and filling it at the bar nearby. Since old man Teuchi left the restaurant to his daughter, she had increased the room inside and it was a nice place.

I walked back to my seat at the Ramen shop and thought back to what I had been taught at the academy.

"Master Jiraiya was the Hokage's godfather and mentor for one. Lady Tsunade Senju was the Hokage before my father and very skilled in medicines as well as poison removal. Orochimaru was rogue many years before the most recent war. He had drawn in a lot of opposition at the time from villagers because he was the cause of death of Lord Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi. But after the war, he decided to become an ally of the Hidden Leaf and now travels the world in search of more jutsu to learn and study."

Ayame brought the bowls to us, "Here ya go, two miso. Let me know when you want a refill, Kumera."

"Dig in. It's the best you'll ever have. Hell, you may never want to leave," I said jokingly.
 
He listened to her with full on interest, his brain stored it all as he smiled.

"You sure are smart, you know. I am glad to have a beautiful teacher such as yourself."

He gave her the thumbs up and smiled. He saw the bowl and licked his lips.

"It sure looks to be the best, I have heard stories about this legendary ramen..."

He was drooling.

"The Lord Hokage's favorite place... and I am eating here...yayy!"

He imitated the Hokage and dug into the ramen, eating it fast.

"Mmmmm damn..."

He rubbed his tummy and looked to her.

"I would love to stay here with you Kumera..."

He said that and blushed.

"I mean you have so much to teach me... I bet you are the number 1 here in the village. I am nothing but the low in the village..."

He shook his head and just stared at her though his sunglasses.
 
I could understand how he was feeling. "You are certainly not a low person. I at least knew who you were before you came here," I said trying to reassure him that he was important.

"Well, I knew one thing when you came here, you would have to have this ramen. I hope it is tasting good for you."

I looked at him and blushed a bit. "Why don't you take off the shades and stay a while," I said chuckling taking another sip of the miso soup. In truth, I wanted to see what his eyes looked like, to see into his soul, not just my reflection in the lens.

Ayame came back over to the bar, "Another order?"

"Sure, but this time, add extra Naruto cake, please?" I asked her.

She nodded and left to make it. "Master Jiraiya came up with the name for the character of his book while eating ramen. Then the Fourth Hokage and his wife decided to use the name for their son. That child is now Hokage. Just another fun fact of the village," I said taking a sip of mango juice that I had gotten from the drink counter.
 
"Because you have good intel, otherwise, I am nobody..."

He smiled and nodded at her.

"I can stay awhile, why do you want to me to take my shades off, it is a bright day today, and I fear if the sun impairs my sight, I will be robbed of the beauty before my eyes."

He took a large sip of his broth and than his tea as he knew that was a good thing to say to her.

"The Lord Hokage, Naruto. I have read so much about him, his trials to becoming the Hokage here. What made him push himself so much to get here?"

He knew the stories, but to hear it from his daughter. It really interested him, and hearing her lovely voice, made it that much better.

"I am sure your mother had to be the luckiest in all the village, I mean I bet the girls were lining up to be with your father. Just like I am sure the men are waiting in line for a chance with you..."

He sipped his tea again.
 
I chuckled at the idea of girls lining up outside my dad's door. "No, not really. Not too many really wanted him. He didn't try to get too many to begin with. He loved my mom but had always had a crush on Sakura Haruno, the lead medic at the hospital here. She had always looked him over so he decided to move on and pursue my mother. Of course, now that's a story," I said taking another sip of my drink.

"I just wanted to see your face as a whole, that's all. I didn't mean to offend ya," I rubbed the back of my head like Naruto always does, nervous.

The thought of having to explain my father's history kind of put me on edge. Of course I knew the stories. Not only because I was the Hokage's daughter but that's all anyone hears at the academy now.

"Well, maybe one evening you can ask him yourself. I don't want to say anything wrong and it be messed up," I said with a bright smile.

I sat there silent for a bit. He truly was hitting on me, but considering how my father is about me dating anyone, I was afraid that Renzul would be hurt. "So, where do you wanna go now? I think the training field might be in order since that's where my dad spent most of his time."
 
He shook his head as he took his shades off. She saw that his eyes looked a little strange, they had a shade of lavender in them, but his pupils were almost not visible. He smiled as he saw her rub the back of her head.

"No, I am not offended, I was trying to complement only."

He drank the rest of his tea.

"I am sure you would not tell me wrong information. Yes, let us go to the training fields."

He smiled as he stood up and handed the lady a nice tip.

"Well Kumera, I know I have asked lots of others, but tell me about yourself. I am sure that the daughter of the Lord Hokage and the Head of the Hygu clan is mighty in combat. I mean you are both stunning in beauty and I can feel your chakra is powerful indeed."

He smiled. He did wonder what she could do. He saw they approched the training field and he looked to the area.

"I can already feel the stories here. I can see the blood, sweat and promises here. How much have you trained here?"

He had his shades back on.
 
I looked into his eyes and saw the true nature of his soul through one look. "Wow, you do have wonderful eyes," I said, blushing as I said it. "Yes, let's go.."

I was still quite nervous as I didn't know if my father would approve but it didn't matter. I was happy at this moment with him and that's all that mattered, I believed.

We walked to the entrance of the training field. Surprisingly it was empty, "Yes I have trained quite a bit here." I pointed to the three posts sitting in the middle of the field, "That is where my father had his first training session with Kakashi Hatake, his sensei. Sadly he lost out on getting a bell, but the bonds gained there between him, Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno was enough to give them a passing grade."

I walked over and stood on the water, "What do you say? Wanna spar with the Uzumaki/Hyuuga girl?" I pulled out a kunai and activated my byakugan. "Besides, I'd love to spar with the son of Lord Killer Bee.."

I had a fierceness about my personality, always ready for a fight. Even though I was in the ANBU and had to keep calm during situations, I was still my father's daughter and had that spirit within me.
 
This was suddenly happening so fast. He saw her ready to fight. The Will of Fire in her eyes burned passionately and he smiled. She looked so beautiful. Her skin seemed to glow in the sunlight. Her hair lifted in the breeze that blew. Everything about Kumera Usumaki was wonderous. He now rubbed the back of his head.

"Why aren't you in the fighting spirit. I bet you tromp foes that stand before you."

He slid his hands down his pant sides and he chuckled.

"Oh... I must have forgotten my ninja kit... doh..."

He observed the field. "Grass, small rocks, wooden debris, trees, tree stumps... not a lot to work with. Through out the lands there were very little known that could use the nature chakra. Renzul was a rare one, at a very young age he was able to commune with the nature all around, and later in life he was struck with lightning and survived. Lord Bee saw what had happened to his son after that, Renzul could command lightning as well as the nature chakras.

He looked to her smiled. His hand started to crackle with lightning and it formed a small blades

"Oh found one... but does the daughter of the Hokage really want to tangle with forces of nature..."

He started to chuckle after he said that.

"Will you tell me more about the Uchiha clan and about there eye powers?"

His hand crackled as he got in a fighting stance.

"Will you take it easy on me?"

He had studied many different jutsu's, he too wanted to learn to become stronger to protect those that are around him. He closed his eyes and sighed as he opened them and he clapped his hands together with the lightning kunai and the rocks and small wood debris floated up into the air.

"I am only a beginner... I am no threat..."

He grinned at her.
 
I gasped as I saw him gather lightning energy from everywhere. Then I smiled. "Nature energy huh? Well he's going to be surprised," I thought to myself.

I gathered every ounce of chakra at will and summoned my sage art. What's purer than sage nature chakra anyway? I gathered the wind around me and created a barrier that made my hair go wild. The leaves from the trees surrounding us were pulled into the vortex around me. I pulled out my chakra blades and created a strong wind shield around them, making them sharper.

"Bring it, Renzul of the Hidden Cloud!" I said standing back over the water awaiting his moves.

When he came at me, "Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven!" I blocked him then created a Giant Rasengan. I jumped in the air and down straight at him.
 
He saw her summon and form her chakra, even with out the two major eye abilities, he has always been able to feel huge chakra forces. And she was one of them, maybe the largest he has ever felt. He kept his cool and he exhaled a large breath. She was the daughter of the Hokage, she had her mothers spirit, she was fierce like all the stories he heard.

Chakra blades, very dangerous weapons, and with someone that was able to produce so much, so very dangerous. He knew she was the better of the two, he only shook his head. Had to get crafty.

"Sage mode huh... wow, I never seen it before, only heard of it through stories... let me counter..."

He formed the hand signs in front of her as he saw her jump into the air, an explosion happened than and smoke covered him, as she heard his scream of both frustration and agony. Secretly though, he faded into the smoke and sunk himself into the ground with the earth jutsu, he left a clone there on the ground of himself that looked as if his plan back fired. Renzul moved himself from the area and waited patiently.

She was magnificant, she knew so much. She was so powerful, so intense.
 
"He dodged me," I said as I moved around, activating my byakugan to scan the area. "You've got to get better than that, Renzul!"

I moved over towards the area and pulled up my fingers, "Ox, Horse, Tiger, Hare, Ox, Boar, Snake! Ninja Art : Vortex Cataclysm!" I inhaled deeply and blew all the air out of my lungs, that had been built up with my chakra building.

I unleashed a torrent of wind in his direction, knocking over a majority of the trees that were in the way. "There!" I shouted as I sent a Rasenshuriken towards his direction.

I stood back looking at the destruction. "How's that for a tour?" I was panting a bit from unleashing a majority of my moves at once. But I was happy. I hadn't had anyone to challenge me in a while and it was truly invigorating.
 
Renzul was very glad he moved out of the way of that, he was glad he knew so much about earth jutsu's, he was hiding in the cover of trees. He had to think fast, he knew she was a byakugan user and she would be able to find him fast. He made the hand motions.

"this is one out of your fathers books." He muttered to himself. He summoned forth about 20 shadow clones and sent them out at her, all had lightning blades, the real Renzul waited a moment before he summoned another jutsu, this one would take a lot of him. He would have to think fast and summon more chakra. He than summoned forth mist onto the field. He was skilled enough to summon the mist, even though he had no water source. He knew this had to buy him enough time to figure out a plan.

She was a monster... but such a gorgeous monster...

He saw the clones putting a fight up and the mist surrounding them, making it almost impossible to see.

Than he was breathing hard, that mist took it all from him, he took a knee and just concentrated. What would she do to him... kill him, torture him... was it over?
 
I watched as numerous shadow clones came flying at me. I smirked as I dodged all of their moves, with my eyes closed. Even with Byakugan, I knew that if I didn't use the sounds around me to carefully dodge each attack and counterattack, I'd be done for. I knew the mist would last for a bit and I opened my eyes. I focused on where the shadow clones had come from. I used flying rajin and teleported behind him. "Well, it's over huh?" I said holding out my hand for him to take.

I helped him up and stood back from him, looking him over. "Sorry if I over did it," I said acting all nervous. "Just haven't had anyone to challenge me like this in a long time."

I counted my kunai in my pack and looked up at him, "You remind me a lot of my father's sensei. Copying a bunch of jutsu. Interesting fighting style you have."
 
He looked to her and he sighed. He knew he couldn't speak about his past, his father would kill him.

"Yea... well... yes I have a unnatural ability to learn talents... it is... oh never mind."

He sighed again. He wanted to talk to somebody about this, she looked like someone he could talk to. But he knew he had to keep his mouth shut.

"Yes, you did go all out didn't you?"

He chuckled.

"I would have been insulted if you did not go all out, I mean the daughter of the Leader of the Hyuga clan and the daughter of the strongest Ninja in the lands, the savior of the world. The Hokage."

He dusted himself off.

"You think I am like the 6th Hokage?"

He had a shocked look on his face and than he blushed.

"I am nothing compared to the lowest ninja in your village... I can only hope to amount the tiniest to him. All the stories, all the legend of them... wow..."

He hugged her.

"You are the greatest I have ever laid eyes on, Kumera. I mean, sage mode, flying rajin... wow..."

He was happy and he was holding her.
 
I could slap him right now, he was being so down on himself. Yet, I just wanted to know more about him. His whole history was a story hidden even from the ANBU here in the village and I couldn't find out an ounce about him before he had even showed up. Even now, it seemed like he was hiding something from me and I could sense it. I had a secret of my own too, but not sure how he would take it. When he grabbed me and hugged me, it threw me for a loop. No one had ever had the nerve to do that, because my dad would be all over their ass for even touching me.

I hugged him back, knowing full-well that my dad could have had someone tagging along to watch the two of us. I finished the hug and then touched my hand to his arm. "You know I have a secret..Since my father is the jinchuriki of the Nine Tails, when he made me with my mother, some of the essence and chakra transferred to me."

I wanted him to feel safer, "And yes, you do remind me of the 6th. You have a bunch of abilities and so much potential." I smiled at him and then turned around.

"Well, now um..." I was stuttering for the first time in a long time. Only guys that have peaked my interest in them make me this way. "Where should we go now?" I was trying to conceal the fact that I was blushing.

He had some kind of effect on me and I couldn't quite put my finger on it.
 
Back
Top