Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does seem to be rather popular, yes.

It's a good one...Very primal. I likey.

That sounds like a winner to me! Now, on to the fucking. Oh wait...you were joking on that???? Um...yeah...I knew that <pout>


Really though, not taking oneself too serious is a good thing. Even in sex. Heck, it's supposed to be FUN....so why so serious :)

I mean, yeah there are times I'm like serious sex kitten - lets fuck and do this shit right. Then other times the dog jumps on the bed and licks your foot and you have to laugh or you say something ridiculous when you come too hard. It happens.

Gentlemen...I bid you good evening. :) It's been fun.
 
Black and white leftovers from today. Really its just my boobs, at different angles in black and white. Oh joyous day.

Oh, like we ever get tired of your magnificent boobs. :rolleyes: Now, about fucking your boobs... :D

I literally suck at hand jobs. No hand eye co-ordination or something...LOL. Is that weird?

Hahaha. This seriously made me laugh out loud. I doubt any woman is that good at it unless they've practiced it a lot or been taught. It's not like I blame them due to lack of equipment and all. But you can practice on me any time, honey. We'll do it until you get it right. *thinks for a second* Yep, this may work out better for me. ;) In all seriousness, hand jobs are kind of one of those mundane skills, imo. It's not really necessary. But if someone can give me one and make it super hot, I'm all for it. I just haven't had it yet.
 
Double entendre? ;)

Hell we could make it a triple! I must say you do have a way of making me think thoughts that would make for one hell of a story on here. I might just start that tonight.

Of course I'll need your constant encouragement (words and pictures both acceptable) to keep up my imaginative narration :D

Sooooo.... Subscribed!
 
It's a good one...Very primal. I likey.



I mean, yeah there are times I'm like serious sex kitten - lets fuck and do this shit right. Then other times the dog jumps on the bed and licks your foot and you have to laugh or you say something ridiculous when you come too hard. It happens.

Gentlemen...I bid you good evening. :) It's been fun.

Goodnight my little sex kitten. Pleasurable dreams :kiss:
 
But...you said it. :) Seriously...you guys think I'm like all sexy and stuff. It's seriously spaztastic to watch me try. But if you can laugh sometimes while fucking, I'm your girl.

There's nothing wrong with some laughter during sex when appropriate. I believe we'd get along quite well in the bedroom.
 
Wow PK...You sure know how to make a sexy splash upon your return. Now for some reason I am craving Skittles. :D
 
Fuck. Loving the pics. Sexy with the rainbow and in black and white. Total lust right now. Hope you don't mind me saying I want you
 
Black and white leftovers from today. Really its just my boobs, at different angles in black and white. Oh joyous day.

There is no "just" in regards to any part of you. Every inch of your body is a delightful work of art and needs to be revered as such.

And licked. Lots and lots of licking. ;)
 
Just so pleased to have you back with us. Your presence on Lit just adds a special energy.

As always, fabulous photos.

Many thanks. :rose:
 
Taste the rainbow...

Holy Melons Batman! You know you're popular when you can fill 5 friggin pages in just a few hours of comments on these magnificent handfuls and their colourful wrapping.

That mesh looks quite stretchy - how about I crawl inside the mesh with you, gorgeous!
 
Would you

Hold it against me if I said I wanted you all to myself........
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top