Brit's Signature Shop

Here's my idea, Brit.

A broad banner with this in the center
storytelling-300x297-z0697r.jpg

Then with these five pics showing some of my areas of interest to me radiating out from it divided like the rays of sun at dawn drawing down to center of the open book.
tumblr_lyku2eOaoq1r7fqiio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lf8go0Isg61qb24xzo1_500.jpg

7RGgy4cxifgbyhx7LC1LHl58o1_500.JPG

tumblr_m5dqhdfyjV1r3kvzio1_500.jpg

captain-america-the-winter-soldier-artwork.jpg

Then Veroe or the word storyteller in gold cursive at the bottom.

Well that's my idea Brit, tell me if you have any problems or need any clarifications, ok?

Or alternatively something more simple this extended out to one side in a field of black or smoke if you can with Veroe in bold red.
jh_VQS413x680-398x600.jpg

Last edited:
claps hands excitedly

That sounds awesome Veroe!
Will do both, so you can have two to choose from.

winks

Here you go Veroe...here's the first....let me know what you think and if you'd like it smaller or larger, let me know and I'll resize the original so you get the best possible quality image.

veroe_SIG1_med_zpsedfcb71a.png

Here you go Veroe...here's the first....let me know what you think and if you'd like it smaller or larger, let me know and I'll resize the original so you get the best possible quality image.

veroe_SIG1_med_zpsedfcb71a.png

...and here's the second one, Veroe.

veroe_SIG2_sml_zps84d36260.png

Awesome work, Brit. I love both of them. They are just as I envisioned them. Thank you so much.:heart:

Awesome work, Brit. I love both of them. They are just as I envisioned them. Thank you so much.:heart:

Yaaaay! You liked them!
Makes the hours spent on the first one all worth it!

winks and grins happily

Thanks Britwitch for offering to help.:rose:

I haven't asked you to do a siggy for me because I really like the one I have or should I say had until Photobucket deemed it in violation of their rules for some reason and erased it totally. I have had a similar siggy for years which I simply tweak now and then.

I am trying to recreate the original one I had and mostly need help with sizing and trying to keep the photos clear enough as I try and down size so that I do not take up half of Lit lol

It is getting there but still a work in progress I am afraid :eek: To start from scratch without a program has been daunting.

If you have any suggestions on sizing or the name of an easy to use program I would be most grateful.

I am also searching for new pictures.

Thank you so much ...you do lovely work. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment, Yeishia

In terms of editing options there are as many programs as there are people that use them. My personal favourites, I suspect, might be a little more towards the serious editing and photography end than you're looking for.
For re-sizing and the like, something like GIMP would be good for you.

You can find a link to download it here. There are also the best of the rest of editors, my advice would be to try a couple and see which one clicks with you and what you need it for.

For a smaller, clearer sig though? GIMP is probably your best bet.

grabbing Gimp photo program also used to have that one need to get back in practice tweaking pics eventually... If rl will let me *lol*

Thanks for the compliment, Yeishia

In terms of editing options there are as many programs as there are people that use them. My personal favourites, I suspect, might be a little more towards the serious editing and photography end than you're looking for.
For re-sizing and the like, something like GIMP would be good for you.

You can find a link to download it here. There are also the best of the rest of editors, my advice would be to try a couple and see which one clicks with you and what you need it for.

For a smaller, clearer sig though? GIMP is probably your best bet.

Thank you for the help i have photoshop pro and gimp but unfortunately I cannot figure them out.

I did find a program, but once I resize and upload to tumblir so that I can place it on Lit my problem is that it resizes itself for some reason during the transfer and becomes way to big or to small. I am playing a game of hit and miss to get it right which is time consuming.

Finally a wonderful someone had kept a copy of my siggy and was willing to send it to me, so I it easier simply to go back to my old siggy unfortunately same thing I uploaded to tumblir and it resized as I put it up here, one to large and one to small.

I am getting so frustrated.

Does anyone please know a site like photobucket that allows one to store erotic images?

Thank you for the help i have photoshop pro and gimp but unfortunately I cannot figure them out.

I did find a program, but once I resize and upload to tumblir so that I can place it on Lit my problem is that it resizes itself for some reason during the transfer and becomes way to big or to small. I am playing a game of hit and miss to get it right which is time consuming.

Finally a wonderful someone had kept a copy of my siggy and was willing to send it to me, so I it easier simply to go back to my old siggy unfortunately same thing I uploaded to tumblir and it resized as I put it up here, one to large and one to small.

I am getting so frustrated.

Does anyone please know a site like photobucket that allows one to store erotic images?

The resizing error is new to me. I host all my more 'risque' sig pictures on Tumblr and have yet to have a problem. Maybe I'm just lucky.
What format are you saving them in? (JPG, PNG etc.)

Photobucket is ok for erotic images as long as they're not overly graphic/offensive.
Their terms state...

"At Photobucket, we strive to create a place where everyone feels welcome, so please be mindful of others. Broadly speaking, please do not upload Content you didn't create, that violates somebody else's rights, demeans another person, is offensive or harassing, seeks personal information or passwords, is a form of spam or that is illegal. We reserve the right to terminate your use for violation of these prohibitions or similar activities."

I'm sure the types of images you have in your sig would be fine there. I still host a lot of mine there and haven't had any problems. (Aside from the other week when Lit was having an issue showing photos hosted there.)

If you want me to try resizing things for you, let me know.

Here you go Asa, feel free to use the current link - but I'd snag a copy for yourself just in case the hosting does, for some bizarre reason, go down at any point!

tumblr_mmccsnrCGD1ra5knco1_500.png

(Tried to PM but someone's at their messaging limit ;) )

Here you go Asa, feel free to use the current link - but I'd snag a copy for yourself just in case the hosting does, for some bizarre reason, go down at any point!

tumblr_mmccsnrCGD1ra5knco1_500.png

(Tried to PM but someone's at their messaging limit ;) )

Alright and thanks for letting me know I had not realized it was full *lol*

I need a new sig...sometime. It's not an urgent request. But I've been back long enough for people to see me, and I've have the same sig, and pretty much the same av, for years now. Nods.

Once I get my next thread started up, I'm going to open another thread here in the Lounge for storing some of my stuff, so I'll keep my old sig there, for old time's sake.

I have no ideas, honestly, not right now. But perhaps you have a few-you know me. PM me sometime and we can discuss things.
Slips off to write.

I need a new sig...sometime. It's not an urgent request. But I've been back long enough for people to see me, and I've have the same sig, and pretty much the same av, for years now. Nods.

Once I get my next thread started up, I'm going to open another thread here in the Lounge for storing some of my stuff, so I'll keep my old sig there, for old time's sake.

I have no ideas, honestly, not right now. But perhaps you have a few-you know me. PM me sometime and we can discuss things.
Slips off to write.

Ooooh!

rubs her hands together with glee

Would love to! Will go on a bit of an image hunt for you and see what I can find and will then shoot you a PM to discuss it further!

nod nods

Stops in to leave thankful hugs and kisses for Brit for his new sig/av combo.

shameless bump, instead of a PM

Brit, would you be able to help me to resize some of the pictures in my first post in The Vardo, please? I'm so annoyed with my screen-stretchy awesomeness. :rolleyes:

If you can't, it's no huge deal, but it's bugging me.

I will beg you to make me an av/sig set someday, but I know you've got a lot of interested people, at the moment.

shameless bump, instead of a PM

Brit, would you be able to help me to resize some of the pictures in my first post in The Vardo, please? I'm so annoyed with my screen-stretchy awesomeness. :rolleyes:

If you can't, it's no huge deal, but it's bugging me.

I will beg you to make me an av/sig set someday, but I know you've got a lot of interested people, at the moment.

Of course lovely! :rose:
Will resize them all to make them of similar sizes and PM you with some linky links.

And as soon as you have an idea of what you might like? Let me know!

Of course lovely! :rose:
Will resize them all to make them of similar sizes and PM you with some linky links.

And as soon as you have an idea of what you might like? Let me know!

hugs

Thank you so much, prettiest witch! :kiss:

Hi

I'm sure you already have loads to do, so there's absolutely no rush. I've stumbled on some really good sig/av pics but I'm a total novice at editing and I don't really know how best to use them or something like them. I've attached them here for your perusal.

Many thanks and hugs and stuff in advance. :kiss:

Attachments

• Anushka1.jpg
    Anushka1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 23
  • anoushka2.jpg
    anoushka2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 21
  • green.jpg
    green.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 22
  • redhead.jpg
    redhead.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 23
Hi

I'm sure you already have loads to do, so there's absolutely no rush. I've stumbled on some really good sig/av pics but I'm a total novice at editing and I don't really know how best to use them or something like them. I've attached them here for your perusal.

Many thanks and hugs and stuff in advance. :kiss:

Oooh, they're very cool!
As for editing them together, it's more about what you'd like your sig to say about you than how to use those pictures.

I'm not overly busy right now so, have a think, you can shoot me a PM or leave me a not here with some thoughts (what you like, what you don't)...and I'll have a little look myself for some more images along those lines and see what we can come up with.

Back