Gravity (closed for spankmegirl23)

shydrawn

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 14, 2012
Posts
194
Name: Mark Riddle
Education/Occupation: physics graduate student
Physique: 5' 10" angular, slightly blocky build, muscular and fit.
Looks: Lean face which is naturally more round, pleasant countenance, usually wearing a smile or a far-away expression if he is thinking, he has short cropped black hair which still has a tendency to be unruly
Relationship Status/History: Married for 2 years to his college sweetheart, dated his high school sweetheart prior to her but broke up because they went to different colleges. His wife is very different both in personality and in looks from his first love, likely because he still remembers her very fondly. Recently their marriage has been a little rocky since he has been working a ton trying to complete his dissertation.

Mark followed his wife Stacey up the stairs of the fancy, suburban house and tried to keep from frowning. Sure it was New Year's Eve, but all he could think of was that he was exhausted and the last thing he wanted to do was make fake conversation with a bunch of people he hadn't seen since high school and hadn't gotten along with all that well when he was in high school. Stacey, however, had gotten a hold of the invitation and insisted that they needed to go out and since this was where they had invited well...here they were. She rang the doorbell and the host (who Mark barely remembered) greeted him like they were old pals and let him into the busy house.

The party was obviously already in full swing and the wine was flowing freely. Mark recognized a few faces as he followed Stacey through the crowd...
 
Name: Marie Houser
Education/Occupation: bussiness
Physique:5'5 36C boobs nice body fit and nice ass.
Looks:Brown hair to shoulders brown eyes nice body
Relationship Status/History: Married for 2 years to her college sweetheart john, dated her high school sweetheart prior to her but broke up because they went to different colleges. Her husband was very different is bed and personality but she like him cause he had some looks of her first love,She remember him alot her husband find cards he send her while dating and they was rocky for awhile but they love each other.

It was New year eve and Marie sat home there was a get together her husband seen it and he thought it be good to go out together she seen one friend since high school and she didnt want to be nice to people who wasnt nice to her in high school but she dressed in a black dress and went to a suburban house it was nice and big she rang door bell and a woman answer letting them in.

She didnt want to be here then looking though the crowd she seen him and froze her husband was looking around all the people she went to high school with.She took his hand walking though the room there was alot people here she was suprised.
 
After a few minutes at the party, Mark found himself comfortably out of a conversation with a former classmate as his wife Stacey droned on and on about some topic that blessedly, required no input from him. He found himself gazing idly about the room, recognizing some old classmates and playing a little game where he guessed at what they had become based on their clothes or whatever.

Suddenly, his pleasant game was interrupted when his gaze stumbled across Marie. Even after all those years he felt an increase in his pulse as memories of all those steamy summer nights in the car filtered through his head. No! No! You're a married man! He admonished himself inwardly, pushing the thoughts away with effort.

Unfortunately she had caught his gaze now and he couldn't help but start at her incredibly sexy black dress as she made her way across the room toward him. Her husband (he'd seen him on some Christmas cards) peeled off toward the living room where a bunch of guys were watching sports as she approached. Mark found himself wondering what he should say.
 
Marie seen her first love but she got into converstions with other people who became doctors and high rich people she made good money but didnt brag about it her husband enjoy it cause he was a doctor his self.

Then she looked around seeing his eyes came to her and she seen him look down her body,Her thoughts went back to the times they miss school go some where and get busy in his car or outside.No she thought she was married now he leavet her to other collage.

Her husband kissed her saying he was going to other room baseball was on she nooded and began walking toward him she knewl if they didnt they both wonder what if he was her fist love they had the best sex she ever thought about.

She walked towards him not wanting the nice chat between her and his wife but she wanted to see him up close,She got to him other people around him stop talking but his wife was chatting to someone " hello Mark its nice to see you its been awhile" There was a guy and a woman by him smiled at her and walked off .
 
The room seemed to clear around Marie as she approached, stopping briefly to chat as she worked her way over. Mark tracked her progress through the room and soon she was striding up to him. He noticed the way other people seemed to clear a path for them. She was in every way the antithesis of Stacey, physically at least, while Stacey had always been tall, on a level with Mark with short-cropped blonde hair, Marie had always had to look up to him just a bit. Stacey was busty and not afraid to let it hang out in her clothes, but since they'd been married she'd put on a few pounds. By contrast, Marie looked to still be as fit as she'd been in high school, and while her c-cups looked large on her smallish frame, Mark could remember distinctly how high and firm they were.

"Its good to see you again too Marie," he agreed, noticing out of the corner of his eye that Stacey had continued on with her animated conversation. "You look as beautiful as I remember." Since Stacey wasn't paying attention, he figured an honest compliment couldn't get him into too much trouble.
 
She seen a few people look at them moving out of the way knowing how they was in school they was the type everyone knewl they couldnt keep their hands off each other.Everyone knewl this moment was them and their eyes was at each other.

" Thank you you are as handsome as in high school" She told him looking up in his eyes he was just a few inches taller than her. She loved it in school him leading down to kiss her,the thoughs came back to her as she stood there looking at him god she wanted to rip his clothes off now.you are married her head screamed.
 
She was giving him that look. The look that had usually be followed by her starting on his belt... Married, married, married! He chanted to himself, but in spite of that, is throat started to feel dry. He knew the safest place to be was right next to Stacey, who was still engrossed in her conversation. Nonetheless, he found himself leaning in to her, "I'm gonna go grab something to drink."

"Ok honey," she agreed.

"That's very kind of you Marie, do you want something to drink as well?" He headed out toward the back deck where the coolers were.
 
She knewl he seen the look and trying not to she wanted him and it showed he knewl her look when she wanted him and she watched lean to his wife then asking her if she wanted a drink she nooded following him she knewl it was crazy to be alone him but she wanted too
Married married she told herself but watching him walk she wanted to have him now.

She felt eyes on them as they walked back to get drinks.She smiled.
 
Mark led Marie out onto the chill air of the deck. Not surprisingly given the temperature, there was no one out there. He reached into the cooler, pulling out a beer for himself and offering a second to Marie.

"So how have you been?" He started in awkwardly, trying to make small talk, but knowing deep down why he'd led her out here and suspecting why she'd followed him as well.
 
She took the beer from him looking at him knowing what they both wanted but she knewl they both was married and he talked first trying to move passed what he could feel between them.They was alone he pushed him slowly toward one side of the deck where noone could see but they could if someone was comming out.

" You feel it too small talk you know we was never good at one kiss mark to know its still there you want to as much as i do" She looked in the window no one was comming they had at less a few mins she looked up at him.
 
"Just one kiss, to see if we still have it."

Mark was pretty sure they still had it but just then, the seductive fall of her hair, the curve of her breasts in the tight dress, called out to him through their old connection. If they got caught...

And yet he was sure he could see anyone coming easily through the door and no one could see them where they were at. He slid his arms around her back, embracing her, and tilted his head slightly as he leaned in for a kiss, transfixed by her smoking eyes.
 
She looked at him way he looked at her right before he kissed her got her wild she wanted to feel his lips again she knewl they would still have it but they needed this,she knewl if anyone came out they wouldnt be suprised but where they was no one could see them right away.

She felt his arms go around her and she felt it his touch make her hair on her neck rasie and lending down tilted his head as did she her arms went around his neck and as soon their lips touch she deep the kiss as she has done in the past she felt as they was the only people in the world right now.She still felt it she knewl it as his lips touch hers.
 
As soon as their lips touched he felt a long dormant connection between them surge wide open. He shivered, almost as if struck by a bolt of electricity. What he had intended to be just a little peck for old time's sake suddenly become hungrier as he leaned into her lips. Meanwhile he felt his hands sliding down her back toward her tight ass.
 
She felt his hands go toward her ass she lean more into him as they deep the kiss her mind was yelling Stop but her body wanted him so bad.

She felt him pull her closer to her she knewl he do that his moves still suprised her.But she knewl at one point his wife would come out she backed up looking up at him,She smiled " We still do "
 
Last edited:
Mark knew he should have stopped but his body was moving as if it had a mind of its own. Thankfully Marie helped him by pulling away before he could get in over his head. He stood there for a moment, looking at her in awkward silence until their time together was interrupted by another reveler coming out to the deck to grab a beer. That broke the magic of the moment and Mark found himself heading back inside to rejoin Stacey.

As the hours dragged on at the party, Mark pretended to pay attention to Stacey as she made non-stop conversation with people that she hardly knew. All through the night he had Marie on his mind, only intensified by the little glimpses of her that he would get through the crowd. It seemed that she would sense his gaze on her because they would always make eye contact.

Finally it was time to go. Mark knew he should just leave but instead, telling Stacey that he had to make a trip to the bathroom he slipped away to look for Marie one last time. He found her chatting amiably with another group of people and he beckoned her over to him briefly. This is such a bad idea! He admonished himself but Marie was already waiting for whatever he had to say and it came tumbling out, "Hey Marie, its been so good to see you again, I've missed being friends with you all these years, I wonder, would you like to swap numbers so we can get together for lunch some time and catch up?"
 
Marie looked at him but their moment was interrupted as they seen a guy get a beer she watched him walk back in the house she took a breath thinking what they just done.In the past that kiss would gone far but they was both married now but in her mind her body needed him one last time.

She went back in and of course her husband was still watching baseball so she seen a group she talked to in high school she felt his eyes on here here and there and they make eye contact they both knewl they wanted each other.

Marie knewl he leave soon as he walk toward her the group of people went on talking as he step closer to her talking she knewl he was being nice all night all she wanted to do is take him to the rest room and let him give it to her as they did so many times in the past.She lean closer to him " Before you go lets find a place alone for a min " No one hear her she looked in his eyes not knowing if he would she just wanted him alone she felt as they was being watched by everyone.

Everyone knewl how they was in school,Marie felt something her husband has not give her in a while just a mind blowing kiss that leaves her weak in the knees and Mark give that to her tonight.She smiled at him walking out of the room just down hall was a restroom she hope he follow her just for a min she didnt care.
 
Mark watched Marie saunter away from him down the hallway, his request for a platonic phone number unanswered. He watched her incredibly tight ass swaying seductively back and forth until she disappeared into one of the side rooms. The part of him that needed to assuage his conscience told himself that she just wanted to talk in private, but the other part of him knew better. Maybe just one more kiss... Feeling an intense pang of guilt he glanced over at his wife, still engrossed in her conversation, knowing she wouldn't miss him for a few minutes. He felt a swelling in his jeans already and felt the euphoria of arousal clouding his judgement. After what was actually only a few moments of indecision he began walking down the hallway down which Marie had disappeared. He found the door she had entered closed, however the knob turned easily in his hand and he pushed, wondering what he would find inside.
 
She knewl he was watching her walk down the hall,she didnt know how this would go but she knewl she wanted alone with him for a few mins its been so long Just one kiss maybe she thought.

She sat on the sink waiting to see if he would come hoping he would her thought want to their past she sat on his car he walk between her leg and kiss her,do his hands over her body.

Then she seen door open and her mind went blank as he walked in shutting the door behind him.
 
Mark saw her waiting there for him on the sink, the sexy, hungry glint in her eye just as he'd always remembered it. Her muscular thighs were have revealed now by the way her dress hiked up as she sat on the sink. He remembered how good it felt to have those thighs wrapped around him. Casting caution to the winds he pushed them gently out of his way, stepping up between them. He placed both hands on her cheeks and pulled her in for a long kiss.
 
She watching him look at her then walking between her leg pulling her into a kiss she wrap her legs around him as he pulled her closer to him she was at the level she felt his cock though his pants .

In the past she grind against the min he started kissing her and it all came back to her and thats what she did she could help herself it felt so right kissing him again to fell his arms around her again.it wwent out her mind she was married feeling him getting hard.
 
Mark felt Marie's legs lock about him like steel bands and she began to grind against him almost before their kiss had even begun. No demure smooch, Mark felt her lips part almost immediately and he began to probe cautiously forward with his tongue. Meanwhile he could feel the heat of her crotch pressing against him and his cock surged inside his tight jeans filling with blood and desire.

His initial intentions dropped away as he pressed into her. His hand dropped to her muscular thigh and began massaging her soft flesh, pushing the hem of her dress ever higher. He wondered what sort of underwear she had on underneath.
 
Marie felt him get into it now his hands touching her she needed him he was all she thought about she came tonight not knowing this would happen but she wanted it whatever it came to.she let the past back in her mind his hands on her felt so good she could feel the heat between her leg as he started to push her dress up he would see she had a little black thong covering her shaved pussy.

Her hands felt his body and stoped at his belt stoping the kiss looking him in the eyes she could see he was hard " i want you so bad right now" she told him looking his eyes seeing the hurngyer in his eyes but she seen the worried also she knewl they be crossing a line but at this point she didnt care but she had to know he wanted it he undid his belt watching his eyes look over her.
 
I...I want it too, he confessed, feeling her hot breath on his neck and her supple, familiar hands undoing his belt. Now both his hands were on her thighs, pushing up her dress with even more urgency. They found her thong-bared cheeks, just a little fuller than her remembered them but for all that firm and muscular, if anything just the girl become a woman. Stacey knew he loved thongs but she never wore them because they were "gross." Marie didn't think anything was gross.

He gave her cheeks a hard, long squeeze, then a little playful slap, just the way he remembered her liking it before moving them up to the shoulder straps of her dress and raising a questioning eyebrow at her. He leaned into her ear, "I remember how much you like my mouth, where do you want it?"
 
Hearing him tell her he wanted it she undid his pants and starting to stroke him he pushed her dress she felt his hands on her bare ass cheeks she smiled knowing he loved thong.She moan feeling him squeez them then a little slap she wanted him more,his hand went to the strap of her dress rasing his eyebrow she had to smiled she loved when he did that.

She took her hand awy doing her dress down giving him the view of her bare 36C boobs she kissed his neck wispering " Any where you want i want it now" She went back to stroking his nice cock moving closer to his her wet hole almost touching his cock.
 
Mark felt Marie's familiar hand on his cock and forgot that any time had passed since they'd been together. He watched her breasts fall free, just as he remembered them, they weren't quite as big as Stacey's, especially since Stacey had put on the pounds, but they were much, much more shapely, plus he'd always loved her hard Marie's nipples got when he turned her on. He could tell she wanted to fuck right then but it was always hotter when he teased her a little bit. He lowered his head to her chest, sucking her nipple into his mouth and teasing it with his tongue. His hand slid down her flat, smooth abdomen and found her wet pussy under the thin gauze of the thong and started a skillful massage.
 
Back
Top