Attorney Blackmailed

foogyus

Virgin
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Posts
10
I am 27 yr old young attorney.
I want to see if anyone can write me a fantasy of being humiliated, blackmailed, whored, etc etc .. gradually and made to be a slave to one or many..
Can someone run wild with this premise ?
 
I am 27 yr old young attorney.
I want to see if anyone can write me a fantasy of being humiliated, blackmailed, whored, etc etc .. gradually and made to be a slave to one or many..
Can someone run wild with this premise ?

Are you a male or female attorney? And how would you want being an attorney to factor in your story? I'm sure if you delved a little bit more into the details someone would offer to get working on your story!
 
I don't have a story idea for this but I did think of a title:

Quid Pro Quo

For those that don't know latin, that translates to, "Something for Something".

In common law, quid pro quo indicates that an item or a service has been traded in return for something of value, usually when the propriety or equity of the transaction is in question. A contract must involve consideration: that is, the exchange of something of value for something else of value.
 
Last edited:
I don't have a story idea for this but I did think of a title:

Quid Pro Quo

For those that don't know latin, that translates to, "Something for Something".

Actually, it's "this for that", indicating an exchange of valuta, but you're close.

OP: I'm reminded of an old Dan Akroyd film, DOCTOR DETROIT. One scene: Dan needs to make a dramatic, blustering appearance in court. He approaches a man in the corridor.

Dan: "Excuse me, I don't mean to insult you, but can I borrow your suit?"
Man: "You can't insult me; I'm an attorney."

I adapted that as a mantra in my software engineering days. "You can't humiliate me; I'm a programmer. I have been outwitted by machines with less intelligence than a gnat."

So, how to humiliate an attorney? That's a tall order...
 
Wish I had the time. This sounds very interesting to me. It starts out with one little transgression which spirals way out of control, AKA Fifty Shades.
 
The real draw of this story is more the racism but you could try Halle's Hillbilly Hell.
 
I am 27 yr old young attorney.
I want to see if anyone can write me a fantasy of being humiliated, blackmailed, whored, etc etc .. gradually and made to be a slave to one or many..
Can someone run wild with this premise ?

I've written one pretty much like you want it.

Young female lawyer, gets an assignment , it was "assigned" by her male colleagues just to bother her.
She trying to show she can take any case, takes it.
The task was "simple" go to a place, and interview a guy a couple of times for the case files.
She didn't actually know until she got there, that it was a penitentiary, and the guy was a convict.
Things started to escalate when the guard was away.

Unfortunately it was written in a different language for an old girl friend that had a similar fantasy.
 
Scenario: Naive young barrister (do such exist?) with a large firm of sharks is assigned a fraud case involving a guy who turns out to be a minor Mob money launderer. He quickly discerns her closeted submissive nature and starts playing games with her. He's not much worried about the charges -- judges are cheap -- so he has no compunction against abusing her, gradually upping the stakes. She's the frog in the pot of water. Before she realizes the situation - ka-ZING!
 
Scenario: Young female attorney defending a man that she finds attractive but arrogant. When her client upsets her enough with his attitude, she conceals evidence she came across that would exonerate him of charges. The client is imprisoned, but manages to get out early through a government program to reduce the number of prisoners. He has managed to find out about the evidence and what his attorney has done, and plots to blackmail and humiliate the attorney until he finally enslaves her.
 
OK, this is going to get a bit long, but let me weave a tale for you that combines my favorite theme, erotic horror, with what you are looking for.

You are a successful very ambitious female attorney who has moved up the ladder far beyond her 27 years. You're quite beautiful, but know how to hide it, with you're long hair up, and glasses, plus those loose blouses that cover up you're breast. However, when you need to, such as when you are in front of a judge, or corporate board room full of men( by the way, you're a corporate lawyer), you know how to play them, with very short , tight skirts( think some of the female news anchors with shorts skirts and legs crossed!) and you're hair down. All the men are looking at you!

You're always looking for that next step up. So when a letter comes to you asking if you might be interested in a job as a private attorney for a reclusive multi-billionaire, you jump at the chance. A private jet is sent for you and takes you to his secluded home somewhere is the southeast(Alabama, Georgia, Miss.). It is an estate of massive size, thousands of acres, but very isolated, rivers and swamps surround it. You are a bit confused about this man, he should be very old, 90+?, and made his wealth in mysterious ways. Think of him as a very old Elon Musk, very brilliant, multiple degrees, biology, engineering, etc.

The jet lands, and you are taken to the main house in a private limo. The house is large and beautiful. You are surprised to be greeted by the mans wife. She is a woman is striking beauty, appears to be in her mid fifties. You realize right away she is bi-sexual, as she makes uncomfortable remarks about you, wants to touch you, etc. However, she is the one you will deal with on a day-to-day basis. She tells you what the job is, how much money you will make, that you will live at the estate, be given an expense account, a new Jaguar, etc. Everything is beyond you're wildest dreams. But you are never to meet the man. You are taken to you're new quarters, it is large, and impressive, almost a fully equipped condo. You are even given a complete wardrobe. You begin to look through the very expensive clothes and are puzzled they are all the right sizes. Also, that the are very revealing and sexy.

That evening, a maid delivers a package to you with a letter from the man's wife inviting you to dinner. You open the box to find an expensive, but rather revealing long gown, almost more like lingerie. When you put it on, you realize, much of you're beautiful body is showing through. You go to dinner anyway. The woman almost rapes you with her eyes, but never touches you. You also begin to feel as though someone else is watching you. After dinner the two of you go into a large open great room. Here you are surprised to find several men in the room. You also are beginning to feel light headed(have you been drugged!?). these men, some black, some white, begin to surround you and slowly tear the gown from you're body, all the while the mans wife is watching.

I'm going to stopped right there and say the rest of this story would combine parts of two of my favorite old Hammer movies, Baron Blood and Night of the Demon Lover. You would slowly be pulled into bondage, being drugged and seduced, bi-sexual encounters, orgies. There might be very very light beastiality, although Lit would probably not let it be written. I was thinking about you being bound to a table, and a large snake crawling all over you. And there might be some erotic horror sex. The old man would more than just a recluse. Read about Baron Blood.

I'm not a writer, but I'd help set up this story for someone. And I hope the author of this thread liked my wicked tale!
 
I'm not a writer, but I'd help set up this story for someone. And I hope the author of this thread liked my wicked tale!
You have the core of the story right there. Write it as a set of blog entries. You've probably blogged or journaled, right? Easy-peasy.
 
Scenario: Young female attorney defending a man that she finds attractive but arrogant. When her client upsets her enough with his attitude, she conceals evidence she came across that would exonerate him of charges. The client is imprisoned, but manages to get out early through a government program to reduce the number of prisoners. He has managed to find out about the evidence and what his attorney has done, and plots to blackmail and humiliate the attorney until he finally enslaves her.

that reminds me of one b grade movie starring shanon tweed. ‘ forbidden sins‘ was the title most probably.shanon looked ravishing as usual.she is one actress who could look sexy without being cheap.
 
There is no doubt I could write it. Finding the time is the challenge. I have written many stories based on the fantasies of another person. I see you hit me up on Yahoo. We'll chat and see how it goes.
 
Back
Top