• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why thank you :) I think some lingerie is like tights...best left to the imagination. Will not be strip teasing in or out of that outfit! My boobs do look awfully good when they are in it tho :)

Darlin, your boobs look awfully good no matter what, if anything, you're wearing!

Hey Beth :rose:

Don't post as much as I used to but I still pop around here once in a while. Glad to see you're still around too. Love the new pics, hun. You look as lovely and enticing as ever.

Much love :)

I cannot believe how long ago this was! I must tell the doctor to check his timey Whimey settings..

Anyhoo.. I bring no immediate pictures just a promise to pose for you guys. Tell me what you'd like to see and ill pick my favourite to pose. My inbox works..send me a message :) (no spam, I'm strictly a steak kinda girl ;) )

I cannot believe how long ago this was! I must tell the doctor to check his timey Whimey settings..

Anyhoo.. I bring no immediate pictures just a promise to pose for you guys. Tell me what you'd like to see and ill pick my favourite to pose. My inbox works..send me a message :) (no spam, I'm strictly a steak kinda girl ;) )

I'm easy to please. Seeing your massive breasts just makes me happy.

Ltns

Well hello there M'Lady. Good to "see" you again. It's been too long to be sure.

Hi Beth

New to this site and I'm really liking the pictures you've posted - particularly the lingerie ones! ;) Would love to see what's underneath too! :D

Glad to hear infection is under control x well I hope the audio is making up for it..and it works

Glad to hear infection is under control x well I hope the audio is making up for it..and it works

Yes.. better control. Enjoy the audio.. how hope for well you know... a little strip tease.

Hope you have been doing well? That life has been a enjoy for you.

Hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

completely forgot about that audio! resurrected from the depths of lit. i hope i sound okay...well you like it at least xx

Back