Jenny's New Thread for Homeless Litsters

well shoot, I can't find a good pic of "ass walking away" to post. :rolleyes:

iboLdpa2lceqVb.gif

7XgpT.gif

Well, it finally happened - the mods closed the old shelter down. It was getting a little rundown, anyway. So we've moved into shiny new quarters here. The self-serve bar is still open 24/7, the pool is cool, the tub is hot, the lounge has new furniture, and the upstairs suites are more plush than ever. As always, I'll be making my rounds in the evenings, but you are free to use the facilities any time. Make yourself at home again!

I going to miss the old place, I was homeless and then I found you!! Glad I found the new place. Haven't been here for a few days. No rest on LIT, it moves on without you!:rose:

I going to miss the old place, I was homeless and then I found you!! Glad I found the new place. Haven't been here for a few days. No rest on LIT, it moves on without you!:rose:

Ah, well, it's basically the same - just a place to meet up with friends, relax, chat a while and enjoy! Glad you were able to follow the trail!

I don't like this new deal, not one bit! It's the gentrification of Lit, moving us bums out and into a bright new shiny thread. Pfft! Next thing you know we'll have room service.

I don't like this new deal, not one bit! It's the gentrification of Lit, moving us bums out and into a bright new shiny thread. Pfft! Next thing you know we'll have room service.
awww, I brought all the old stuff out of your old room so you'd feel at home, Munky!
:kiss:

I always had room service I just never advertised because I did not want you to be jealous.

Not much going on in my life right now. A huge corporate reorganization and while my job won't change the entire part of the company I used to work for was eliminated. Everyone from the VP/GM survive but all above him are out a here.

Not much going on in my life right now. A huge corporate reorganization and while my job won't change the entire part of the company I used to work for was eliminated. Everyone from the VP/GM survive but all above him are out a here.
Oh, wow, I feel for you. I've been through God knows how many of those things with my corporation. It's never easy.

Oh, wow, I feel for you. I've been through God knows how many of those things with my corporation. It's never easy.

End of the month the new Pres and her staff will tour my building so we have to have 50 minutes of stuff to talk about while they are they. Yea, I have a lot of real work to do and so does my team but .... Oh well, at least I get to show off a well run program and some talented people. The good news is that I'm supposed to do intro and then have various staff folks set up to make presentations in different parts of the building. What the hell do you say about a warehouse area?

End of the month the new Pres and her staff will tour my building so we have to have 50 minutes of stuff to talk about while they are they. Yea, I have a lot of real work to do and so does my team but .... Oh well, at least I get to show off a well run program and some talented people. The good news is that I'm supposed to do intro and then have various staff folks set up to make presentations in different parts of the building. What the hell do you say about a warehouse area?

Ummm, it's clean and the stacks of stuff are straight?

We build stuff. We got put in the software development sector so this should be interesting. We put in miles of wire and they understand lines of code.

I understand lines of protein sequences and enzymatic pathways, oh and I get to eat my stuff at the end.

I understand lines of protein sequences and enzymatic pathways, oh and I get to eat my stuff at the end.

That sounds more fun the building electronics. It takes me back a long time to when I was getting a biology degree in college but I think I know what that means.

Anyway, Jenny has a nice place now to match her personality!!:rose:

Well hello there Miss Jenny...seems you moved to a new place. My friend and I are looking for a place to crash for the night......:D

mules2[1].jpg

Well hello there Miss Jenny...seems you moved to a new place. My friend and I are looking for a place to crash for the night......:D

mules2[1].jpg
You have a friend????

Hmmm..... is he single? What's he do for a living?

Inquiring minds.... ;)

Back