*bites lip in anticipation*

So I went shopping the other day and bought myself a few new things, then snapped some photos...what do you think? ;)

They are all wonderful, great selection, I love the look of your gorgeous ass in white lace.
But I also have a weakness for your lovely and delicious wetness.

What a nice way to wake up. I check and more sexy pics. Very sexy panties. The white one are the prettiest I think.

So I went shopping the other day and bought myself a few new things, then snapped some photos...what do you think? ;)

holy fucking fuck. those angles. teach me your ways! but that last picture especially, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. um..... brb a while now! :devil:

I am going to have to say that the last one is absolutely my favorite!

The wet works for you eh sc77? ;)

V ery very sexy pics...although they could have been cropped a little less on top. ;)

It was actually my phone, I was holding it to take selfies, and my arms are only so long :) I have one of more of my breast in it, but it's a really awkward looking photo. I was arching my back in such a way that it made my breast sit oddly on my chest.

You make them look hot fawndie:devil:

Thank you ru! You're always so generous to me :)

They are all wonderful, great selection, I love the look of your gorgeous ass in white lace.
But I also have a weakness for your lovely and delicious wetness.

Thank you for such detailed feedback! It gives me some ideas of what to photograph in the future :)

What a nice way to wake up. I check and more sexy pics. Very sexy panties. The white one are the prettiest I think.

Thank you! I like the white ones quite a bit, I think they will be keepers ;)

Wow that last pic is amazing! Wet and juicy!!!! Looks delicious

That's very kind of you! I've tasted myself...I'm not bad ;)

Very nic pic! love your red hair and that sexy look!

Ahh, you must mean the pic on the first page? Thank you very much :)

Just started posting realized I need 100 for avatar and thank you for the warm welcome.

You're very welcome, thank you for saying hi in my thread :)

holy fucking fuck. those angles. teach me your ways! but that last picture especially, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. um..... brb a while now! :devil:

I might be able to teach you a few things ;)

Hello there you beautiful girl! I hope you are feeling great today! :heart:

Hello there you beautiful girl! I hope you are feeling great today! :heart:

I woke up with my oral fixation kicked into gear for some reason, so I am going through chewing gum like there's no tomorrow! So don't mind me as I sit here and play with my mouth :)

I woke up with my oral fixation kicked into gear for some reason, so I am going through chewing gum like there's no tomorrow! So don't mind me as I sit here and play with my mouth :)

So dirty! And I like that about you :D

Haha, well thank you :) It's actually a little bit annoying at times. Gum seems to pacify it, or drinking straws. Anything that my lips, teeth and tongue can play with, really :D

The general, safe answer to this is usually yes :)
Oh, now you're just teasing us. Need help? ;)

I have something you can put in your mouth...It's very hard and warm...I think you have seen it before too and I really don't think you would mind having it inside of you :devil:

I so hate when that happens!

Oh, now you're just teasing us. Need help? ;)

Well a little help could be fun... ;)

I have something you can put in your mouth...It's very hard and warm...I think you have seen it before too and I really don't think you would mind having it inside of you :devil:

For some reason I read this and the song "I Want Candy" popped into my head ;) :kiss:

I so hate when that happens!

Ugh it's a pain, isn't it? And so difficult to pacify...

If you ever need someone to help satisfy that urge...just look this way :D

Well I'm lookin'... ;)

Not sure I like this one. It's a different angle for my face and I am worried it makes me look odd :)

Attachments

• holding5-7.jpg
    holding5-7.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 269
I would say it makes you look hot and sultry!

Thank you SC77! I tend to hide behind my hair, so a pic where I am not doing that as much is a bit of a step for me :)

If by odd, you mean hot and sexy then yes! Sweet pic!!!:D

Aww you're so nice to say so, thank you!

Oddly sexy maybe:devil:

lol ru, oddly sexy? Do I wanna know? :devil:

Not odd, sexy yes!

Agreeing with Eric! Very sexy!

Thank you both! I'm so glad it didn't turn out terrible and get me a bunch of negative feedback :)

Back