My Art

I know there is a debate on the difference between an original drawing and photo manipulation which I can appreciate but think that most artists start with a picture to begin with. So how much difference is there from putting it to paper or canvas and using a digital photo painting program?

Wow! Very erotic! I think the photo manipulation you did in this picture greatly enhances it. The colors are bright and vivid where you want to draw the eye and emphasize the sexual passion, and they are muted elsewhere.

One of Favorites

I was asked if there was one work that was my favorite and I would have to say this one.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1g.jpg
    1g.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,111
La Plage Nue

Sometimes a vacation can be just what the doctor ordered.

attachment.php

Attachments

• la plage nueSM1.jpg
    la plage nueSM1.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 801
Beautiful :)

Thank you for posting......

Looks like the vacation was well spent!

"A picture is worth a thousand words..." and heart rate/blood pressure rising to begin with... absolutely love what I see... please continue :rose:

I was asked if there was one work that was my favorite and I would have to say this one.
attachment.php

I am very much enjoying your art. Thank you for sharing and I hope you will keep it up.

I'm curious why this is your favorite? What about it stands out for you as the artist?

I think that everyone has moments when their emotions overwhelm them and sometimes it is really nothing you can put your finger on. I was in that kind of mood when I did this. Plus much of my art is intended to evoke erotic responses in men but this I did for myself.

I think that everyone has moments when their emotions overwhelm them and sometimes it is really nothing you can put your finger on. I was in that kind of mood when I did this. Plus much of my art is intended to evoke erotic responses in men but this I did for myself.

Thank you for your answer. Just so you know, it works for me, too. :)

Your Art is Beautiful

Please keep on evoking!

:)

Book Cover Art

Most of my work is/will be associated with stories I have written or plan to write. But the time to focus on writing seems to be impossible to find. I always admire those writers with the ability to produce chapter after chapter.

This "book cover" art is one of my unwritten stories. Others are welcome to use it since I am not sure when I will.

attachment.php

Attachments

• WatchingSM.jpg
    WatchingSM.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 575
I'm liking the art and the artist, thanks for sharing and welcome to Lit.

Another of my story ideas

This was more whimsical, posing that age old question that deflates men's egos.

attachment.php

Attachments

• TheQuestionofSize100K.jpg
    TheQuestionofSize100K.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 782
Please Forgive Me

This is another of my favorites. It is entitled "Please Forgive Me" --giving into desires while holding on to a loving relationship. This was one of my first attempts to create a book cover.

attachment.php

Attachments

• forgive2.jpg
    forgive2.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 474
You definitely have a personal style and expression. I like the way you twist colors and shapes simultaneously, whilst at the same time sticking to reality.
Please share more !

Pants Dropper

This is another of my favorites. It is entitled "Please Forgive Me" --giving into desires while holding on to a loving relationship. This was one of my first attempts to create a book cover.

attachment.php

sensual. Yet so raw. Love the emotions

Story?

Most of my work is/will be associated with stories I have written or plan to write. But the time to focus on writing seems to be impossible to find. I always admire those writers with the ability to produce chapter after chapter.

This "book cover" art is one of my unwritten stories. Others are welcome to use it since I am not sure when I will.

attachment.php

I'd like to read the story

Unless its available as an audio / video

Like many of my stories, it is 80% complete. Getting it to a point where I don't feel I would embarrass myself takes more time and focus than I have right now. Maybe when the snow is flying outside and I am wrapped up in flannel and fleece I will settle down and finish. But the pool, tennis, and the kids fill my spare time. As for an audio version...I would have to talk to my boyfriend about that!

I'd like to read the story

Unless its available as an audio / video

Back