GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tymeless said:
here a valentines day card for all

valentinesdaycopy.jpg

i made it myself so don't laugh at it to much i got frustrated towards the end and just finished it up.
That's cute! I :heart: it!

:nana:

hap val day

happy valentine's day y'alll... if anyone is still horny and in need of cummin' IM me at fukkmedaddy on Yahoo IM. i know this is crass but me and the wife DID have a good time but she went to bed and told me to get the rest of my kicks off online... and anyone who is married gets me. a big up to all the hung tops out there... Replacements 'Androgynous' one day it will be reality. Luv 2 all.

IWantEmailSex said:
happy valentine's day y'alll... if anyone is still horny and in need of cummin' IM me at fukkmedaddy on Yahoo IM. i know this is crass but me and the wife DID have a good time but she went to bed and told me to get the rest of my kicks off online... and anyone who is married gets me. a big up to all the hung tops out there... Replacements 'Androgynous' one day it will be reality. Luv 2 all.

so your just gonna spam every thread you can?

Terra_Cide said:
Or sit in your garage.

And drinking at home is more convenient due to the relative proximity of safe places to pass out.

Although you cannot claim that you ended up naked together because you were suffering from hypothermia and urgently needed re-warming.

playwithlezli said:
Although you cannot claim that you ended up naked together because you were suffering from hypothermia and urgently needed re-warming.
You can just be honest and say you get really horny when drunk instead! :D

Terra_Cide said:
You can just be honest and say you get really horny when drunk instead! :D

either way sounds fun to me. been so long since i was naked with a girl and the last time i still thought of myself as a man.

Tymeless said:
either way sounds fun to me. been so long since i was naked with a girl and the last time i still thought of myself as a man.
I've been through dry spells too. Makes the next time around even better!

hi y'all

just to say i am not trying to be a dick. val's day was great, just still horny. to all those who didn't have valentines... that was me for so long i thought it would never happen. and one day it did.. and it was because i 1) learned to respect and love me and 2) never lost hope. sending out all kindsa loving vibrations right about now. doug sahm loves yah.

Love the card! I know I would probably start with the face and lose patience... my body would not look as good as that one! lol GOOD WORK!! :)

And yes, the warming up part is best! :rolleyes: :p

Minouners said:
Love the card! I know I would probably start with the face and lose patience... my body would not look as good as that one! lol GOOD WORK!! :)

And yes, the warming up part is best! :rolleyes: :p

thanks :) well my frustrations were more on the photoshop part i hate it. the drawing i'm okay at and continually getting better.

Terra_Cide said:
I've been through dry spells too. Makes the next time around even better!

well its going on 4 and a half years now i think.

oh well i only wanna do it with someone i care about anyway so no biggy.

Tymeless said:
well its going on 4 and a half years now i think.

oh well i only wanna do it with someone i care about anyway so no biggy.
Okay, this is only going as far as this board. :eek:

My dry spell lasted from 1994 to 2000. :eek: :eek:

And like you, I waited so long for the next time around because I only wanted to do it with someone I loved. Turned out to be just a R&D relationship, but hey, two years later I found B and we're still together. It all worked out in the end.

Tymeless said:
thanks :) well my frustrations were more on the photoshop part i hate it. the drawing i'm okay at and continually getting better.
LOL getting better is never a bad thing!! :rose:

Dry spells eh.... hmmmmm you no what, I never kept track but if I would have to guess, I'd say probably 2 years... which seems like an eternity while you're in it! :eek:

For some odd reason I had to share this with you guys, I thought it was hilarious!!!

comicvalentines.png

Howdy Folks....

Just a quick note. I was just offered that job with the tightasses. I got 5 days to decide.

I've never been unhappy about getting a job offer. I guess there's a first for everything.

I'll drop back by later.

Mood: depressed
Undies: none
Tunes: none

ok

Tymeless said:
so your just gonna spam every thread you can?

isi it really spam? ok ban me. man this palce is unfriendly. or am i just breaking the rules? have i been rude or nasty tio anyone?

IWantEmailSex said:
isi it really spam? ok ban me. man this palce is unfriendly. or am i just breaking the rules? have i been rude or nasty tio anyone?
no you haven't been rude. but you haven't even paid attention to what this thread is about. i hope you can fit in and get to know people if thats what you wanna do. i wish you luck with that.

hey gang..

Went out with some of my group.. she was working :(
but.. i did end up walking around the shopping center holding hands with her little sister.. and then walking around with our arms around each other. Then theres the HUGE long hugs. *sigh*
i just wish it could be real.. thats all i want.

Tiff, i'm gonna go check out your thread now and see if theres anything i could add..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back