Hey everyone...

katalynn

Playing with demons
Joined
Apr 12, 2003
Posts
11,825
Been a long time since I've been on here, but I am back!!! I have been with the same Master now for almost 10 yrs and life with him is awesome!!! Last few years has been a lot of self realizations though, finding out I'm not a good slave hehe, just to head strong! :) However, I do make a good little girl, so our relationship has grown into Dd/Lg for the most part.


Recently though, I have been finding myself getting jealous when he plays with other girls. I don't know why it is all the sudden jealousy, I know nothing will happen and I trust him with everything I have. I don't know how to overcome this jealousy and it is nagging at me. He's always playing with other girls and it never really bothers me, they are mostly new girls and he is showing them different things. Flogging, canes, whips whatever just to give them an idea of what it's like. No biggy.... I don't know why all the sudden I'm jealous. It's annoying me! I'm not a jealous type chick. Even with that, we want to bring in another chick eventually into the relationship, so like I got to get over it anyway..

Yes, we have talked about it.. it's really nothing he did.. it was just an instant tinge of jealousy and well, for some stupid reason it keeps nagging at me. How do you get rid of this silly jealousy crap that you know shouldn't be there? I mean really, nothing will go beyond playing and I know this.... so why am I jealous? :confused:

Anyway.... I've said too much really lol.... mostly just wanted to say I'm coming back to Lit after a long .... way to long.. of a break and to say hi to everyone!!!! :)

~ Kat~
 
Total conjecture on my part...

Hi :)
Sorry to hear you are dealing with jealousy, she is an uncomfortable bitch to carry around... A few things come to mind. You say your relationship had gravitated from Master/Slave to Dd/Lg. Is it possible that the change in dynamics has evoked differences in your emotional response to him being with other girls? Or perhaps it is something simpler than that, just a change in your level of attachment to him? I find a change in dynamics can evoke all sorts of unexpected responses in me...
Another thought, and I do apologize if this is as crazy off track as I feel it might be, is that you are unconsciously processing something you took in and aren't ready to, or don't know how to deal with yet? For example you heard or saw something that crossed a line for you, but you haven't fully processed it yet and so it is just sticking in the back of your head. I certainly don't mean to cast any aspersions here, just giving you some instances from my own experience where I have encountered jealousy seemingly out of nowhere.
I hope you resolve it soon, it certainly isn't a nice feeling... :rose:
 
Thnx for the replies!! :)

Yea, it was something I saw and the silly brain started to play it's tricks on me. At this point it is an argument between me and the brain. I talked it over with Master and he felt bad about it, said it wasn't his intention to make me feel that way. They were doing some dagger play and when I came back to remind him of something, it was the position that she was in and for a split second it looked like it was a little "too intimate"!

So yea, the brain keeps throwing all these lame images at me and yea... I've been trying to tell it to shut up! lol.. Nothing like arguing with your own brain. /sigh
 
Back
Top