What to do?

I suggest we get together, pool our money and send it to this guy, so he can send it to his pregnant, homeless, cardless submissive. It seems to me that it's the least we can do. He is asking us how to help her learn from her mistakes and she has found herself in a situation that is perfect for explaining how not trust somebody who might kick you out of the house when you tell him you're pregnant with his kid.

Here's how I've got it figured. We all post in this thread how much we are willing to offer this guy, and he posts back that he will honestly use the money to help this girl as well as teach her how to take care of herself, her pregnancy and her cards. We can also probably throw in some extra for condoms and a pregnancy test or two for the future. It's only the right thing to do.

Then, once everybody has posted what they can donate to the cause and the OP has posted that he will agree to use the money to help this girl, I'll setup an interest bearing bank account and let everybody know what it is, so you can transfer your funds into it.

Then, the OP will PM me and give me his address, so I can send the cash to him. He will provide pictures of the whole process, from beginning to end in this thread, so we all know where our money went.

So, does this sound like a good idea to everybody? Come on, now. This guy is just trying to help out this girl and her unborn child. I'm sure she'll get back on her feet in no time and eventually pay all of our money back. When it comes down to it, everybody is really honest. They just need the chance to prove it. Well, here we can give these people the chance they need! :D
 
I've heard that those email scams from "Nigeria" with bad grammar, etc are done on purpose. First, you're supposed to believe that these people have English as a second language and that you really want to rip these third world countries off. Second, they know they're not going to usually con the more sophisticated crowd so they are actually aiming at the unsophisticated crowd and I guess they've figured out that being unsophisticated apparently works on the idiots.
I don't think they even know English, but write out their spiel in their own language then use an online translation program to translate into English. My guess is they also translate into other languages, too. But, Americans seem to be the most vulnerable as well as gullible. We've just got too much money to keep track of.
 
I have a sub that is in a different part of the state the I am in. She is homeless, living in her car, after her last dom got her pregnant and kicked her out without a penny to her name. She needs money to get to me, and had recently lost her prepaid card that she had money. I am wonder, with her being pregnant and the heat of summer (I am very concerned about her baby) whether I should not hold her responsible for this (after all, pregnancy can cause forgetfulness) or whether I should use this as a lesson that cards have the value of money? What would you do?

Listen I was homeless on the street for 8 months last summer. I never had a problem finding work. It's all about believing in yourself. I've been sexually assaulted 3 times in my life, I have three mental disorders from it. But i'm learning little by little every day, how to not be so co-dependant on others for support. If you WANT to help her thats fine, that is your choice as her Dom. But personally, I wouldn't want to meet her till she improves. By that I mean, Does she have any goals, any dreams or is her main concerns bills and fiances? If that's the case then most companies today are on to that sort of thing. And they won't hire her if she just needs the extra money to score some pot or something.

Just because somebody has money, doesn't give anybody the right, to use that as a scape-goat to get you want and take people's kindness for granted. Just do some soul searching, and ask yourself questions about her character. If she's willing to obey your rules. The way I did at my bad ass job interview today for my second job, with one of my new managers, then yea help her, but get to know her first, make sure she's not some nigerian scammer over see's that just needs you to give her a paycheck every month to get by. My fiance has another g/f over-seas that did that to him for a long time but he finally stopped doing it when I adviced him to stop doing it.

Kids or no kids. She's never gonna get by, by using people's fiannces to get ahead. Honestly I think a requirment for any high market job, like I'm going to be starting soon, is you have to spend 8 months on the street with very little money, without doing any kind of drugs, or sleeping around. If you can survive that, then your golden.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top